Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: WW23: SIGNUPS! *replacements welcome*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Game Rules wrote:
Introduction: Everyone's goal is to win. Yay! You win by being the last(or one of the last) team(s) standing. Everyone will receive a role which allows them to influence the game in unique ways. Any questions about your role can be PMed to me at any time, and I will try to answer them as soon as I can.

Voting/Executions: Voting is the main avenue with which the innocents attempt to rid the Camp of all evil. Voting leads to Executions which will take place at the end of each day. The start of the game brings everyone two votes every day. You may not vote for yourself, and you may not use both votes on the same person. You also have the choice to go for no execution, but declaring "no execution" will take up both of your votes.
Votes should be posted in bold as follows:
Vote: Okamoto

And if you change your mind about a vote, please unvote the person instead of taking it out of the post with the undesired vote like so:
Unvote: Okamoto
After unvoting, a new vote may be made, and you are free to change your vote as much as you like until Execution. Executing two people is possible, but 75% of living players need to have votes on one person and at least 51% on the second person. Once the game is down to 15 living players, everyone will only have one vote. If the amount of living players gets taken down to 15 or less during the day, any and all previous votes during the current day will be erased.

Dying: Most of the players will die before the game is over. Any person I state as dead on the game thread isn't allowed to post on the game thread any more. You may still talk on the Dead Thread, or in the "Mess Hall." It is possible for people to come back from the dead; if you do, I will PM you so you will know to check back with the game thread to see what has happened. Also, the "Mess Hall" will have some rules, and those will be stated in the first post on that thread.

Roles: Everyone will be given a role at the start of the game. While you aren't allowed to quote your role sheet, you may openly talk about it if you wish. You may not reveal any teammates if you are, or were part of a team during this game.

Special Powers(SPs): Some people will receive SPs during the course of the game. SPs grant a limited use of a special power. The description of the SP will be given at the same time you receive a SP. No one is allowed to state any unused SPs. Stating you have an unused SP is allowed if the specifics of the SP aren't included. Anything about an SP can be talked about after it has been used up(you don't actually neede to have had one to say that ;)). If someone with an SP breaks one of these rules, at least one of the SPs that person has will be taken away.

Shields: Everyone will start off with a shield. Its numerical value is the percent chance you will survive any attack made on your life. Everyone's shield(unless told otherwise) will decrease by 5% at the beginning of each day. Daily decreases in shields will start after the first night scene. A Shield will automatically decrease by 20% if attacked at any other time than execution; execution will decrease shields by 30%.

Day/Night: Most of the game play will happen during the Daytime, this includes voting and executions. After execution, a short period of Nighttime will take place. Although night is short, many deaths seem to take place during this time, so watch out. Day starts again immediately after I post what has happened during the night.

Day will end at 22:00 NST{GMT -8}, and I will post the results ASAP.
Night lists will be due by 22:30 NST, and I will post the Night Scene ASAP.
*You can check the Neopets.com clock for the current NST time.
**I will still cut off votes and lists at the same times on Wednesday, but I'm lucky to leave school before 22:00 NST because of Concert Band. Again, it'll be ASAP, but a little later. You can send in two sets of lists if you'd like; one for if the intended executee(s) is/are executed, and one if they aren't.

Cabins: Everyone will be placed in a cabin at night. There are four cabins, and you shall be told what they are when the game starts. Everyone will have a cabin that they really love because it speaks to their soul. If a player is lucky enough to be in this cabin, they will get a slight advantage during the night. Likewise, everyone has a cabin that they will just detest. If in this room during the night, there will be a slight disadvantage.

Inactivity: This is a game, and not everyone will have someone to talk with via PM. I will require people, in addition to sending in lists, to post on the boards everyday. If you know you will be too busy to contribute more than just votes everyday, then please don't sign up. You won't be able to get away with posting every other day. I will modkill or replace people I don't see participating; I may warn people, or I may not. It won't be a big deal if you're going to be unable to post for a day or two, but please PM me if you have the chance.

Miscellaeneous Rules:
*You may not quote anything I send you via PM without my permission.
*You may quote private conversations or PMs between players only if all persons involved PM me with a statement to give permission and the conversation/PM that will be posted.
*All Forum rules should still be observed

As of right now, there are 38 slots for the game. I might add more, or have less depending on how many people sign up. Hopefully Day 0 can start on Sunday which would include distribution of roles. Please ask any questions now(you can still ask questions after the game starts).

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:45 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Sign-Up Sheet wrote:
1. WIS
2. mayanspypilot
3. pipsqueeek
4. JellyFish72
5. Matterbug
6. CWisgood
7. Kugetsu
8. YesItIsh
9. Ric
10. Tested
11. theonlysaneone
12. Typhoon
13. Ataraxia
14. Dyl
15. Ryguy
16. Princess Miyu
17. Anoohilator
18. Christopher
19. Pixa
20. whhattisthiss
21. LovioNeko
22. Twizzler0171
23. CMJ
24. Xela of Xandra
25. Roxas_X
26. DM was on fire!
27. Ixist
28. mjrinella
29. LAQ
30. Apex
31. Missy!
32. Chipper
33. Apricus
34. Ethics
35. Sufra
36. *possibly Firestorm from IDB*
37. There was never anything here, shhhh ;)
38. Or here :P

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:28 am, edited 12 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:33 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I will sign up. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I would like to sign up!

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*signs up*

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
OOoh!!! Pick me! Pick me! *adds name to sign up sheet*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'll actually sign up this time, yay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
He's a big bad fur-covered signed-up man
A big bad fur-covered signed-up man

Whoa, yeeeeeeeah

Well, by now I'm getting all blood-thirsty and whatnot.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'll sign up! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(Yay, people are signing up :P)

I forgot to put in a blurb about cabins in the first post, it's there now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:04 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

A game run by oka? I'm in!

Sign me up!

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

In a tradition from the old forums, I'm declaring myself the God of Camps.

Too bad there's no elitist post-count club.

(I'm in.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:18 am 

Sign me up Scotty!

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next