Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:17 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I saw WIS on IM. >___< He even talked to me!

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ooo, Pixa's *special*! I hope he got his monitor fixed!

As for the large open fire...there's no fireplace? :(

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yay! I got a new monitor. =D I'm really sorry for the delays, everyone, I'll get execution & night up ASAP.

Vote Tally

Dyl - 9, Anoohilator, Wind, Christopher, angisfab, paranoiapenguin, whhattisthiss, Pixa, LAQ, YesItIsh
paranoiapenguin - 2, Dyl, Roxas_X

11 alive, 6 for majority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Again guys, I'm terribly sorry for all the lates & interruptions lately. :(

Execution, Day 10

"'Ello everyone!" somebody with a British accent arose from the disappearing door in the White room. Everyone quickly ran there, to their surprise, it wasn't WIS, but Hugh Laurie was standing there, beaming. "Is there a... Dill here?" He questioned.

"Oh my gawd!" Dyl screamed, "That's me!" And with that, he ran towards the TV celebrity screaming like a fan-girl. "Can I have your autograph?" He inquired.

"Err, WIS told me to bring you down to the living room." The ruggedly handsome actor replied. "You wanna follow me downstairs, chap?"

"Oh my god! Yes!" Dyl exclaimed, as the British actor led him down the staircase.

Dyl is now in the living room.
Dyl's Role:
Quote:
The Bodyguard

Alignment: Innocent
Element: Jolliness
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

You are a bodyguard. You’re always standing next to someone, and you’re not much fun to talk to. But, you do your job.

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Guard: Every night, you may stand guard beside someone’s sleeping bag. Doing so will prevent any harmful intent towards that person. This is your nightly “protection”. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Retaliate: If somebody does happen to “attack” the person you are guarding, there is a 50% chance that, in addition to neglecting the “attack”, you will redirect it back to the attacker. This ability is not counted as an action, and never will.

---

Jolliness Barrier: 40%

Night Begins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:38 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Night 10

In the red room:
Roxas_X woke up to find a cute, adorable stuffed animal hugging him. Confused and frightened, he looked to escape this horrid place. However, it was convenient that the door that led people down to the living room had appeared.

In the blue room:
Angisfab and Christopher were playing a game of Concentration. The topic is, clap clap clap, Movies, clap clap clap, no repeats, clap clap clap, or hesitations, clap clap clap. They were so engaged in their game that they didn't notice a ghostly spectre appear out of thin air. However, when they did realize, they totally freaked out and Christopher stumbled and lost the game. They quickly ran downstairs through a door that appeared, one after the other.

In the green room:
LAQ passed Wind, but then she pointed out that WIS is recycling jokes.

In the yellow room:
whhattisthiss found that YesItIsh was refreshingly agreeable.

In the white room:
Anoohilator and paranoiapenguin sang a duet.

Day 11, Morning
Once Anoohilator had gotten word that Roxas_X is down in the living room, he followed him.

Roxas_X is in the living room.
Angisfab is in the living room.
Christopher is in the living room.
Anoohilator is in the living room.

Roxas_X's Role:
Quote:
Loudmouth

Element: Cheerfulness

You are, as you probably guessed from your role name, incredibly loud. So loud, in fact, that a classmate did a science fair project on you in the 7th grade, measuring the volume of your shouting with decibels, and comparing it to a jet-plane taking off. However, this is also a good thing, as you can call someone back from the living room (and they would simply follow your voice).

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Come here!: Once during the game, you may call a person back from the living room. This is your “resurrection”. The “resurrection” will take place at the end of the night. PM me when you wish to use this. However, this “resurrection” is not permanent, and if you happen to go down to the living room (die), the person you “resurrected” with this ability will follow you. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Stay here!: Once during the game, you may call a person back from the living room. This is your “resurrection”. The “resurrection” will take place at the end of the night. PM me when you wish to use this. However, this “resurrection” is permanent, and if you happen to go down to the living room (die), the person you “resurrected” with this ability will not follow you. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

---

Cheerfulness Barrier: 50%

angisfab's role:
Quote:
That Guy

Alignment: Neutral
Element: Happiness
Winning Condition: Survive (You will win when only you and one other team is remaining)

Errm, who are you again?

You have the following abilities, most of them target other players, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power. Please specify which ability you wish to use in your PM:

Identity Theft: Every odd night, you may pretend to be someone for the next day and night cycle, and get a hold of their abilities. The person you’re imitating will be notified that they could not use their role for the next day and night cycle. You will receive a copy of their role, and have full control of it. (If you use a role’s limited abilities, that use will not be taken from the owner of the role itself). You may not imitate the same person twice for the full duration of the game until there are 6, or less players left. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Advantage Element: This ability is always active unless your role is stopped. No matter which room you are in, you will always receive the full advantages of each room. This ability does not count as an action, and never will.

---

Happiness Barrier: 70%
You cannot be converted to another team.

Christopher's Role:
Quote:
Nonsense Holder Cathy

Element: Joyousness

You don’t have any abilities, but you do have some rather nonsensical nonsense stuck in your head. You remember these words clearly:

The Advantages Joyousness and Merriness were both in rooms that contain the word "Room" in them.

I wonder what it means.

---

Joyousness Barrier: 10%

He was then converted to:
Quote:
Animated Stuffed KAWA11 CHIBI!11!!1111

Alignment: Evil (Let’s just call you that, for the sake of simplicity)
Team: Animated Stuffed Animals
Element: Joyousness
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams

Teammates:
*Information Withheld*

---

Joyousness Barrier: 50%
You cannot be converted to another team.

Anoohilator's role was the same as before.

--

Red: LAQ, YesItIsh
Blue: whhattisthiss
Green: Wind
Yellow: pixa
White: paranoiapenguin

6 alive, 4 for majority.

Day 11 begins

Last edited by WIS on Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

How am I in two rooms at once?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Egads! *emo tears*
Who is there left?!

Following a gut instinct here, I'm going to say either Wind or Yesh are evil. I'd sway further towards Wind at this point... it's just that she has seemed really suspicious throughout the game. By being really quiet. But, I'm not all that sure. Anyone else got anything to add?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was bouncing around in the Living Room and angisfab brought up a really good point..

angisfab wrote:
I'd vote for LAQ...so much suspicion over such a period of time, should have been sooner. We almost got LAQ once, then seemed to "forget" after that.

I'm still torn on who to vote for, especially since we only have 1 vote per day now.. anyone else have any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote: LAQ
I've been saying she was evil for a while, nice of you people to remember.
I'm wondering if a team's power got doubled since 2 people were killed in the same way. Also Christopher should have been the only converted one (I don't recall a 2nd conversion).
Also, stop saying I'm inactive :P I play like this every game. True, usually I die early, but whatever.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:48 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'll unvote if I can get some proof

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alright, okay..

Any proof as to why I shouldn't, feel free to PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, yeah, duh.

And, yeah, I always play like this every game for some reason. >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well, neither LAQ nor Yesh have replied to my PMs. I'm still tempted to vote Wind, though. However, at the moment, I'd rather just sit here and sing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh, oops. XDD

(I hate my internet so much today.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:36 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

After a little discussion with Yesh, I'll vote: LAQ, but I'm slightly unsure of Wind still. >___< Irk!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next