Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey, just so you know, i locked the game topic. I thought we wouldn't need it anymore.

Also, where can I find a good list of all possible Werewolf roles? I checked the one on Randomness and it didn't have a few that I was looking for.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

That figures. XD Led Zeppelin's going good, and then boom. They die. :lol:

Quote:
Team Led Zeppelin

“There’s a lady who’s sure all that glitters is gold.
And she’s buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven.”

Your band consists of four members:
Robert Plant – Lead vocals - Pipsqueeek
Jimmy Page – Guitar – Twizzler0171
John Bonham – Drums – Blk Mage
John Paul Jones – Bass guitar – DM was on fire!

1. This round of Werewolf will not be based on good or evil. You are not fighting for an innocent win, or a baddie win. This is a battle of the bands- you want your band to win. You treat your band as you would treat any team in Werewolf- you do what you can to keep them alive. The last person alive will win the game for their band.

2. As a team, you will have certain abilities to use together, as well as individualized abilities. You will know who is on your team, but you will not know their individual abilities unless the individual chooses to reveal them to you (entirely up to them).

3. To use a group power, 75% (3 out of 4) of the band must consent. Each individual must give up their individual power for the night to use a group power- you can’t use a group power and individual powers on the same night. If you want to use a group power, the lead vocalist of the band must send me a PM saying what power they would like to use and how they would like to use it.

4. If more than one individual power PM is sent on the same night the vocalist sends in a group power PM, all power PMs will be VOID.

5. You cannot use individual powers on anyone on your team. For example, if you have protection powers, you may not protect someone on your team. You also may not kill anyone on your team.

6. Led Zeppelin’s Group Powers are as follows:

Number One– You can only use this power three times during the game. To use this power, send me a PM with a list of five names. The name closest to the top that is still alive with it comes time for execution will be put under the effect of this power. Power number one will mark the targeted person’s team’s actions as VOID for the entire night. For example:

Aerosmith uses a kill on a Led Zeppelin member. Led Zeppelin uses power number one on a member of Aerosmith. Aerosmith’s kill fails, as well as any special actions or powers they decided to use over night.

Number Two– This power is a shielding power. You may only use this power twice during the game. To use this power, simply send a PM saying “Team Led Zeppelin wants to use power number two”. This power puts a protective shield over your entire team. No matter who targets you or how they target you (kill, protection, anything), you will be completely safe from any kind of action. For example:

AC/DC targets one of your members will a kill. The Clash targets a different member with protection from killing. Both actions are void and both targets fail.

Number Three – This power is a misguiding power. You may only use this power three times during the game. Power number three will change the targets of another team. To use this power, send a PM with five different usernames on it. The username closest to the top of the list that is still alive after execution will be affected. Their individual powers (or group powers of their band, if individual did not use their powers) will be put into action- but the target will change. For example:

The Rolling Stones target a member of the Eagles with a kill. The kill will not go to the designated Eagles member, but instead to a random member of another team. Led Zeppelin cannot be the new target of this power.

Quote:
Individual Role Sheet : DM was on fire!

John Paul Jones (Bass guitar)
Team: Led Zeppelin
Role description:
John Baldwin (born January 3, 1946), better known by his stage name John Paul Jones, is an English musician and was the bassist and the keyboardist for Led Zeppelin from its inception until the band's breakup following the death of John Bonham in 1980. He is widely respected as both a musician and a producer and is considered as one of the most influential bassists in rock music. He has, over time, been increasingly referred to as the "unsung hero" of Led Zeppelin.

You do not seem to have any special abilities! Sucks being an “unsung hero”, eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Discordant - You sure? It hasn't been updated in a while, but it should have pretty much every commonly used werewolf role (perhaps under a different name, since many roles have different names as well). If not, then I'll have to think about adding some things as they come along. Anything in particular you were looking for?

Anyway, no need to post my role, the group part was posted and the second is like Dyl's. :P I thought we had it in the bag even before I died because I thought we had Xela's vote (and it scared me a bit once she voted for Princess Miyu. x3). I'm glad it was still pulled off, though.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I didn't know there was so much scheming behind the scenes.... On the slightly good side I don't have to seek revenge.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kugetsu wrote:
Discordant - You sure? It hasn't been updated in a while, but it should have pretty much every commonly used werewolf role (perhaps under a different name, since many roles have different names as well). If not, then I'll have to think about adding some things as they come along. Anything in particular you were looking for?

The one I really needed to check was whatever the role is where a player has three lives and can can use them to protect other people (but loses a life if the protectee is attacked) and will die once they lose all three lives. Also, any resurrecting roles than existed and a more detailed version of the Inventor role (I think I deleted the role sheet I got when I was an inventor awhile back..). Either way, the game will be another team-style game, except it'll be three large teams instead of a bunch of little ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:13 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Ah, I've seen that role used a few times, though I don't know if it has a specific name (I've seen it used in themed games more often). The closest I could find was the Martyr. (http://randomness.talonz.com/werewiki/index.php/Martyr) Sounds like a martyr with multiple lives.

Can't help much on the inventor and the only rez role I know of (excluding baddie teams) is the Necromancer (http://randomness.talonz.com/werewiki/index.php/Necromancer) and possibly Bookie (http://randomness.talonz.com/werewiki/index.php/Bookie) and maybe the Bingo Master (http://randomness.talonz.com/werewiki/index.php/Chia_Bingo_Manager).

(but the normal rezzing role being the Necromancer without some of those bells an whistles)

Unfortunately there are so many variations between roles it's somewhat difficult to keep track of.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alright, thanks! A few of the roles are something that I'd probably have to tweak a bit anyway...

EDIT: Okay, this'll sound like an odd question, but can anyone link me to a page that has pictures, names, and decriptions of people commonly featured on the Tonight Show (the band, characters, etc.)? I can find the Late Show and Late Night folks on Wikipedia, but the Leno people don't have very good articles.

Heck, if I really do a Werewolf game, I might as well do it right...but my definition of 'right' means it won't be done for awhile. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

DiscordantNote wrote:
Alright, thanks! A few of the roles are something that I'd probably have to tweak a bit anyway...

EDIT: Okay, this'll sound like an odd question, but can anyone link me to a page that has pictures, names, and decriptions of people commonly featured on the Tonight Show (the band, characters, etc.)? I can find the Late Show and Late Night folks on Wikipedia, but the Leno people don't have very good articles.

Heck, if I really do a Werewolf game, I might as well do it right...but my definition of 'right' means it won't be done for awhile. :P

meh. the only ones i know are Conan o Biren, Max Weinberg 7 and Jay

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

At some point, after I write out the roles and such, I'm planning on hosting a game of Werewolf.

It's entitled "The Server". I'll leave it to you to guess what that means...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Just a note: You all should probably go and talk to ScottNak before hosting a Werewolf... it's not like I just self proclaimed myself the next MC and went on all fine and dandy; I had to ask. :P

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:36 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Speaking of Werewolf games, you can currently sign up for the Christmas Werewolf game on the Randomness forum if you wish to take part in a Werewolf game whilst waiting for PPT's next Werewolf game.

@ DiscordantNote
The Recurring Role section at
http://www.tv.com/the-tonight-show-with ... =tabs;cast has a list of guests who been on the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno show. (This was the best I could find regarding people commonly featured on the Tonight Show)

I hope that is some help to you DiscordantNote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bangel wrote:
Just a note: You all should probably go and talk to ScottNak before hosting a Werewolf... it's not like I just self proclaimed myself the next MC and went on all fine and dandy; I had to ask. :P

I figured as much. No worries...like I said, I won't be trying to do mine for awhile. There may be a certain visual element to parts of it.

@ Combusken: Thanks! *heads off into enemy territory (I'm a Letterman fan)*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Bangel wrote:

Already did. :D

Now, I have officially pwned j00.

Or something like that.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4