Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: Princess Miyu
Vote: Xela

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D

Again, on my way out the door so I don't have time to come up with a brilliant plan to off someone else. So my vote for PM is only because Pipsqueeek already voted for her. Sorry. :(

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Again, based on a personal suspicion, and the fact that she's already been voted for twice.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:20 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Vote: pipsqueeek

I voted for Pipsqueek because she started the voting horde against me... and for Xela because she followed en suite. I'd vote for everyone else who votes against me.. but alas we can only vote twice.

So it is really not a horde; but it is the first word which popped into my head. Any suspicions against me are unfounded; what else can I say. Only that I am completely harmless; and many other people have been offed by minute unfounded information.. ~:>

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Vote: Pipsqueeek

only person up for vote that I have either 1) not already voted for and 2) is not me.

I'm typing this from a cafe just so it can get in before the execution is posted. sooo. Sorry, I don't have time to even really think about who to vote for, I can just bandwagon today, it seems. I've been in a rush all day. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vote: Pipsqueek

I'm sorry, it's really my only option.

BTW, Dawn wanted me to post that execution is going to be late today since the power has been out and she has to leave.

UPDATE:

Unvote: Pipsqueek
Unvote: Xela
Vote: Twizzler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

unvote: xela
vote: twizzler

bah humbug.. I can't decide..

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Unvote: Pipsqueeek
Vote: Twizzler0171

Sorry. You're dangerous and I've thought about this a lot- these two people being executed give me a slightly better chance (though I still have a snowball's chance in hell, unfortunately).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

princess miyu is on black sabbath, don't think she has any powers (you may post here and correct me if i am wrong, i can't look now), twizzler0171 is jimmy page, led zeppelin, paparazzi lyncher. okay. have to go... now!

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Three left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*is confused* If three people had the same number of votes, how come two died?

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Princess Miyu had a majority, you had a majority, I had a majority. You and I were unvoted in favor of Twizz, so we didn't have majorities anymore and she did. :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

By my count, you, twizz and Miyu each had three votes and I had one.

*goes to recount*

Edit// Gah. Nevermind. I guess I just can't count right.

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Night Eleven

The body of Pipsqueeek was found on the ground, overdosed on drugs. She was a member of Led Zeppelin. Robert Plant, to be exact. Lead vocals, and had the ability to double people's powers. And that was the end of Led Zeppelin.

Then, there were two. Xela of Xandra on one side of the spectrum, and Matterbug on the other. Held a strong alliance throughout the game for the most part, usually teaming up together in an incredibly annoying fashion and talking about the game for hours and hours on end. Unfortunately, Bangel had to listen to it all due to being in the same chatroom as them. Fortunately, she got to laugh at all their <s>dumb</s> creative theories.

But in the game of Werewolf, there can only be one winner. Well, usually it's a team, and this time, it's not any different. But only one person can carry their team to the end (well, there are exceptions to that too, but whatever!). Two teams remain in the final battle.

How does it all play out? Let's just watch.

---

"I have this game in the bag," declared Xela. She was a strategizer of all kinds, constantly instant messaging Bangel for help on what she could and could not do with her powers. This was odd, for Xela did not really have many powers. She was a groupie, sent to find the others of the same role, which included Christopher and Pixa. They did indeed find each other, though it was after Pixa's death. And for that, Christopher and Xela both received two and a half cycles of immunity from all forms of death. But after that, she was left with nothing. George Harrison of The Beatles was left with a team full of dead people, and her own mind. And tonight, she'd see if it would play out.

"You wish," replied Matterbug. This was where things got interesting. Matterbug, also a mad strategizer, managed to keep the players under his guises for the majority of the game. Rarely targetted at all, he slipped under the radar. This would prove to be a grave mistake for the other players, as Matterbug was none other than the drugger who would eventually control the game to his liking. Killing nearly every night, and plotting on the few nights he didn't, Matterbug kept his team (Black Sabbath) alive and strong. Bill Ward, the drummer of aforementioned band, would be in the final two.

And so, the final battle. Xela of Xandra, with no powers left to her name that hadn't already been tampered with, and Matterbug, a killing machine.

You know how this ends.

---

The announcer stood on a stage. The body of Xela of Xandra had been stuffed into a random guitar case, and Matterbug stood alone next to the announcer. The crowd in the audience was wild, waiting for the results of the almighty competition.

"And in first place," came the booming voice, "Black Sabbath!"

Matterbug self conciously patted his trusty drug supply hidden in a pocket, gave an eerie smile, and went up to accept his award.

---

1st Place: Black Sabbath
2nd Place: The Beatles
3rd Place: Led Zeppelin

END.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:25 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Congrats Matterbug on winning Werewolf: Battle of the Bands
for your team Black Sabbath.

BTW Christmas Werewolf signups at (with a mystery host) Randomness are taking place right now so if anyone is interested joining in another Werewolf game whilst they wait for PPT's next Werewolf game to start then feel free to do so.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21