Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tested wrote:
Twinkle wrote:
Damn you people!

I think I had a knack of dreaming of everyone who was innocent. And for the rest of my team? What happened guys?!

We... died?

Yeah but no one contacted me. I'm assuming that no lists were sent out at all during the first few days, we could've survived man! Lol.

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:32 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
lol, just execute Pipsqueeek and Blk Mage again. You can't just redirect execution and expect not to be executed the next day. xD

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:20 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Yay for being dead!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*screams*

Why did Ringo have to die? Why? WHY?! *sobs*

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:29 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

HaHa. I told ya'all I was harmles... oh well I am super surprised I made it this far in the game.. I was sure I'd be killed in the very beginning.. I am pretty sure I can say this.. I was Terence Michael Joseph "Geezer" Butler; bassist.. Woot!

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Woooow! I've never been the only last one standing before, awesome!

That was a crazy game. I didn't think I would have to do as much strategizing as I did, especially near the end.

Good game everyone, that was crazy. ^^

Quote:
Team Black Sabbath

”Nobody wants him; he just stares at the world.
Planning his vengeance that he will soon unfold.
Now the time is here for Iron Man to spread fear.
Vengeance from the grave; kills the people he once saved.”

Your band includes:
Ozzy Osbourne – Vocals
Tony Iommi – Guitar
Geezer Butler – Base Guitar
Bill Ward – Drums

1. This round of Werewolf will not be based on good or evil. You are not fighting for an innocent win, or a baddie win. This is a battle of the bands- you want your band to win. You treat your band as you would treat any team in Werewolf- you do what you can to keep them alive. The last person alive will win the game for their band.

2. As a team, you will have certain abilities to use together, as well as individualized abilities. You will know who is on your team, but you will not know their individual abilities unless the individual chooses to reveal them to you (entirely up to them).

3. To use a group power, 75% (3 out of 4) of the band must consent. Each individual must give up their individual power for the night to use a group power- you can’t use a group power and individual powers on the same night. If you want to use a group power, the lead vocalist of the band must send me a PM saying what power they would like to use and how they would like to use it.

4. If more than one individual power PM is sent on the same night the vocalist sends in a group power PM, all power PMs will be VOID.

5. You cannot use individual powers on anyone on your team. For example, if you have protection powers, you may not protect someone on your team. You also may not kill anyone on your team.

6. Black Sabbath’s Group Powers are as follows:

Number One – You can only use this power three times during the game. To use this power, send me a PM with a list of five names. The name closest to the top that is still alive with it comes time for execution will be put under the effect of this power. Power number one will mark the targeted person’s team’s actions as VOID for the entire night. For example:

Aerosmith uses a kill on a Black Sabbath member. Black Sabbath uses power number one on a member of Aerosmith. Aerosmith’s kill fails, as well as any special actions or powers they decided to use over night.

Number Two – This power is a shielding power. You may only use this power twice during the game. To use this power, simply send a PM saying “Team Black Sabbath wants to use power number two”. This power puts a protective shield over your entire team. No matter who targets you or how they target you (kill, protection, anything), you will be completely safe from any kind of action. For example:

AC/DC targets one of your members will a kill. The Clash targets a different member with protection from killing. Both actions are void and both targets fail.

Number Three – This power is a misguiding power. You may only use this power three times during the game. Power number three will change the targets of another team. To use this power, send a PM with five different usernames on it. The username closest to the top of the list that is still alive after execution will be affected. Their individual powers (or group powers of their band, if individual did not use their powers) will be put into action- but the target will change. For example:

The Rolling Stones target a member of the Eagles with a kill. The kill will not go to the designated Eagles member, but instead to a random member of another team. Black Sabbath cannot be the new target of this power.

Quote:
Individual Role: Matterbug

Bill Ward (Drums)
Team: Black Sabbath
Role description:

Bill Ward (born William Ward, May 5, 1948, Birmingham, England), is the drummer for the British heavy metal band Black Sabbath. Ward has dealt with alcoholism and drug abuse during his career, as well as severe depression. After leaving the band, Ward made three suicide attempts. In addition to playing drums, Ward sang lead vocals for two Black Sabbath songs; "It's Alright" (from Technical Ecstasy), and "Swinging The Chain" (from Never Say Die!). Ward's distinctive drumming often closely doubles the rhythms of the bass and guitar riffs, producing a powerful combined effect. An example of this is the song "Iron Man" off the Paranoid album. He is also characterized by playing quick drum rolls in between riffs and his powerful groove. ("Symptom of the Universe" is a good example of his unique style).

Rock and roll most definitely has its downside. Rock stars drop like flies all the time- drunk driving, drugs, abuse of some other illegal substance. So what will you do to advance your team? You’ll hurry this process along. You have the ability to kill a different rocker by drug overdose every night. Cruel? Violent? Inhumane? Creepy? Yeah, pretty much. But the main goal in this game is to keep your team in until the end, and this way- you can. To use this power, send me a list of five people every night. The person closest to the top of the list that is still alive after execution will die of drug overdose at the night scene.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Whaaaaat.

I had a protection left and I had this brilliant plan to protect during the day, then misdirect your kill tomorrow night. As you were the only person that was not me left, the kill could only be misdirected towards yourself. Thus you would die and the Beatles would emerge victorious.

Unfortunately, I had forgotten that the game automatically ended when there were only 2 people left. Go figure. D=

Quote:
Team Beatles

”I’ll buy you a diamond ring, my friend, if it makes you feel alright.
I’ll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright.
Cause I don’t care too much for money-
Money can’t buy me love.”

Your band consists of four members:
John Lennon – Vocals – YesItIsh
Paul McCartney – Bass guitar - Ammer
George Harrison – Guitar – Xela of Xandra
Ringo Starr – Drums - Paranoiapenguin

1. This round of Werewolf will not be based on good or evil. You are not fighting for an innocent win, or a baddie win. This is a battle of the bands- you want your band to win. You treat your band as you would treat any team in Werewolf- you do what you can to keep them alive. The last person alive will win the game for their band.

2. As a team, you will have certain abilities to use together, as well as individualized abilities. You will know who is on your team, but you will not know their individual abilities unless the individual chooses to reveal them to you (entirely up to them).

3. To use a group power, 75% (3 out of 4) of the band must consent. Each individual must give up their individual power for the night to use a group power- you can’t use a group power and individual powers on the same night. If you want to use a group power, the lead vocalist of the band must send me a PM saying what power they would like to use and how they would like to use it.

4. If more than one individual power PM is sent on the same night the vocalist sends in a group power PM, all power PMs will be VOID.

5. You cannot use individual powers on anyone on your team. For example, if you have protection powers, you may not protect someone on your team. You also may not kill anyone on your team.

6. The Beatles’ Group Powers are as follows:

Number One – You can only use this power three times during the game. To use this power, send me a PM with a list of five names. The name closest to the top that is still alive with it comes time for execution will be put under the effect of this power. Power number one will mark the targeted person’s team’s actions as VOID for the entire night. For example:

Aerosmith uses a kill on a Beatles member. The Beatles use power number one on a member of Aerosmith. Aerosmith’s kill fails, as well as any special actions or powers they decided to use over night.

Number Two – This power is a shielding power. You may only use this power twice during the game. To use this power, simply send a PM saying “Team Beatles wants to use power number two”. This power puts a protective shield over your entire team. No matter who targets you or how they target you (kill, protection, anything), you will be completely safe from any kind of action. For example:

AC/DC targets one of your members will a kill. The Clash targets a different member with protection from killing. Both actions are void and both targets fail.

Number Three – This power is a misguiding power. You may only use this power three times during the game. Power number three will change the targets of another team. To use this power, send a PM with five different usernames on it. The username closest to the top of the list that is still alive after execution will be affected. Their individual powers (or group powers of their band, if individual did not use their powers) will be put into action- but the target will change. For example:

The Rolling Stones target a member of the Eagles with a kill. The kill will not go to the designated Eagles member, but instead to a random member of another team. The Beatles cannot be the new target of this power.

Quote:
George Harrison (Guitar)
Team: The Beatles
Role description:

Harrison was the lead guitarist of The Beatles. During the band’s phenomenally successful career, John Lennon and Paul McCartney were its main songwriters. However, Harrison wrote and/or sang lead on one or two songs each album. His songs earned him growing admiration as a considerable talent in his own right. Although he wrote some of the Beatles' best known songs, he was overshadowed by the Lennon/McCartney duo, and subsequently suffered as an artist.

No matter what genre you’re in, every famous band has at least one thing in common- groupies. And you know what? That’s nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, you’re quite the groupie yourself. Not of any band in particular, but of rock and roll itself. And you know what else? You’re not the only person who is. That’s your goal. In this game, there are two other groupies. Your mission? Find them. That’s all you have to do. You can go about doing this in any way you please. Ask directly on the thread, if you want. But keep in mind that there’s someone else looking for the groupies, too- someone bad. You need to find out who the other two groupies are before the other person finds out who all three of you are? Confused? Yeah, most likely. I’ll elaborate.

Let’s say that Jill, Kristin, and Mark are all groupies. They need to find each other. Let’s say that Gary’s role involves him having to find out who all the groupies are before they unite. There is a common prize here- three nights of complete invulnerability to the first to discover who all three groupies are. If the three groupies find each other first, then they get the prize. If Gary finds out who all the groupies are first, then he gets the prize.

This is a similar situation. The prize is not necessarily three nights of invulnerability (it’s a secret!), but that’s basically what you’re aiming for here. The offer is void when there is only one groupie left alive. To guess, send me a PM in this format:

The three groupies are:
1. Myself
2. –Insert second groupie here-
3. –Insert third groupie here-

Any of the three groupies can send in this form correctly to earn the prize for all three of you. But don’t be trustworthy of anyone who goes around saying they’re a groupie- for they could easily be the bad guy looking to steal your prize.

I got the groupie prize (two days/nights of complete invincibility and then one day of invincibility from execution) and all, but go figure, those were the three days/nights no one wanted to kill me. :P

Oh well. I guess second place is pretty damn good for someone with absolutely no individual powers. :D

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Last edited by Xandra on Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:05 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I also got two nights of total invincibility and one of anti-execution so don't feel too special there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

What? I thought I was protected last night! I(like Xela) had the brilliant plan to redirect whoever was left's kill onto themself...

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
pipsqueeek wrote:
What? I thought I was protected last night! I(like Xela) had the brilliant plan to redirect whoever was left's kill onto themself...

Sorry, I made any powers you had void. I was planning on misdirecting Matt's kill then, too, but figured that I could win if I was in the final two with the killer- then I could protect and misdirect his next kill. So it's kind of my fault for not remembering that again, final two automatically equals end of game. >_<

Christopher wrote:
I also got two nights of total invincibility and one of anti-execution so don't feel too special there.

Oh, I know. It kind of says in the role PM that all the groupies get the prize. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Xela of Xandra wrote:
pipsqueeek wrote:

Sorry, I made any powers you had void. I was planning on misdirecting Matt's kill then, too, but figured that I could win if I was in the final two with the killer- then I could protect and misdirect his next kill. So it's kind of my fault for not remembering that again, final two automatically equals end of game. >_<

Christopher wrote:

Oh, I know. It kind of says in the role PM that all the groupies get the prize. :P

0:) Except the regrettably dead ones.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Team Queen

”Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I’m just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I’m easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn’t really matter to me, to me.”

Your band consists of four members:
Freddie Mercury – Vocals - Nessa
Brian May – Guitar - WIS
Roger Taylor – Drums – DiscordantNote
John Deacon – Bass Guitar - Pixa

6. Queen’s Group Powers are as follows:

Aerosmith uses a kill on a Queen member. Queen uses power number one on a member of Aerosmith. Aerosmith’s kill fails, as well as any special actions or powers they decided to use over night.

Number Two– This power is a shielding power. You may only use this power twice during the game. To use this power, simply send a PM saying “Team Queen wants to use power number two”. This power puts a protective shield over your entire team. No matter who targets you or how they target you (kill, protection, anything), you will be completely safe from any kind of action. For example:

The Rolling Stones target a member of the Eagles with a kill. The kill will not go to the designated Eagles member, but instead to a random member of another team. Queen cannot be the new target of this power.

Quote:
Individual Role Sheet : DiscordantNote

Roger Taylor (Drums)
Team: Queen
Role description:
Roger Taylor (Born July 26, 1949) is best known as the drummer and backing vocalist of Queen. As a drummer he is known for his "big" unique sound and also for his song-writing. He is cited as one of the most important arena rock drummers. He contributed songs to the band's albums from the very beginning, composing at least one track on every album, and (in the early days) usually sang lead vocals on his own compositions. He was also capable of playing most of the instruments, including guitar, bass and keyboard parts.
Being a drummer in arguably one of the most famous bands in the entire known universe, you pick up a few things on the road. Such as a better way to play the drums. Unique methods to store your equipment. And, occasionally, you learn how to be psychic. Such as now. Your job in this game is to dream. In previous Werewolf games, a dreamer was responsible for determining who was good and who was bad. In this game, things will work almost the same- key word is almost. Since there are no definitive good and bad teams in this version of Werewolf (and actually, no werewolves at all), it’s not like you’ll be able to dream if someone is a Werewolf or not. So what can you do? Your abilities allow you to tell who can kill and who can’t. To use this power, PM me every night with a list of five names. The person whose name is closest to the top that is still alive after the night scene will be dreamt of. You will receive results back in the form of a positive or negative answer. If the answer is positive, it means that the person you dreamt of is capable of killing at some point in the game. If the answer is negative, it means the opposite- the person is not capable of killing at any foreseeable future in the game.

Blah. I dreamed that Twiz was dangerous on the first day and managed to tell Kugetsu and Pixa right before I died. I also had the ability to dream twice the day I died; I was going to aim for Kugetsu and Tested.

Now, I've got a rather fun idea for a Werewolf game of my own...I just need to think about it more before I make anything official. Let's just say that it'll involve late night talk shows. ;)

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Xela of Xandra wrote:
I had a protection left and I had this brilliant plan to protect during the day, then misdirect your kill tomorrow night. As you were the only person that was not me left, the kill could only be misdirected towards yourself.

Impossible to misdirect towards yourself or anyone on your team anyway, so your plan wouldn't have worked. :P

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, that was fun. :P

Dawn, how many teams did I finish off? I remember it was an insane amount... I know I didn't kill off the last two or three for sure (Matt's team, my team, and Xandra's team). I think I killed the last person on most of them. o_O;;

Haha, it was funny. I'm sure Xandra knew that I was a killer since the beginning of the game. Every single night, I was like, "Okay. She's going to reveal me now. I just know she is." The thought was amplified when one of our friends was killed, heh. So why didn't I kill her earlier? I have no clue. I probably was the lesser threat, Xandra -- I would have killed Matt before you. :P

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I actually had no idea you were the killer until, er, you told me. I had had a feeling the past few days that you weren't good, but to be honest, the one person I'm friends with that I thought was evil was Twinkle. And of course, she very clearly was not. :P

I voted for you last-minute yesterday because Matt convinced me- he at first wanted to get you and Pipsqueeek out, but I wouldn't budge after Princess Miyu and Pipsqueeek had majorities, because I knew I had an even smaller chance of winning if the final three was me vs. two people on the same team. He tried to blackmail me into voting for you by voting for me and thus giving ME a majority, too, which would have led to a 3-way execution (though Dawn, you said that that's not possible- now that the game is over, could you explain why? :) ). That, obviously, struck a nerve and worked, as I didn't want to have to use my last protection before the final 3. He gave up on saving Princess Miyu from execution, and after she and he unvoted me and voted you, I changed my vote. Sorry. :P

I actually had 4 defense powers (group) left at the end of the game. Two power-voiding, one protection, and one misdirect. Before I was the only one left, my band had only used one group power, and that was a protection.

Bangel wrote:
Xela of Xandra wrote:
I had a protection left and I had this brilliant plan to protect during the day, then misdirect your kill tomorrow night. As you were the only person that was not me left, the kill could only be misdirected towards yourself.

Impossible to misdirect towards yourself or anyone on your team anyway, so your plan wouldn't have worked. :P

Matt pointed that out to me (after the game ended) when I told him about my strategy, and my reaction was just "WHAT. D="

Go me, I'm just fantastic when it comes to reading things carefully and not assuming. :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next