Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Roxas_X wrote:
that is correct, i have a barboach. but if you elec attack me, the ground subtype will nullify the damage. IF i have a Zubat/golbat/Crobat, and you use a grass type, the damage wll only do 1/4 of its original damage. so... XD

*cough*Ice*cough*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

CWisgood wrote:
Roxas_X wrote:
that is correct, i have a barboach. but if you elec attack me, the ground subtype will nullify the damage. IF i have a Zubat/golbat/Crobat, and you use a grass type, the damage wll only do 1/4 of its original damage. so... XD

*cough*Ice*cough*

you're forgetting that Ice is not very effective on Water.

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Roxas_X wrote:
CWisgood wrote:
Roxas_X wrote:

*cough*Ice*cough*

I was talking about the Zu/Gol/Crobat. :P

Ice is neutral against Barboach, but I guess you're forgetting one teensy little 4X weakness... Grass. :evil:

And I'm guessing that Roxas, like me, is a Pokemon fanatic. :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:41 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
theonlysaneone wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
Buy a potion, please.

You don't have enough for a potion. Sry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD...

It's the end of Turn 14, and it has been a bloody second game week. Tonight, for the first time, TWO trainers have permanently lost the ocmpetition. Blk Mage, with a Plusle, Solrock, and Volbeat, was finally defeated, as well as Combusken BG, who was Drake from the Elite Four. He had a Swablu, Bagon, and Trapinch. Both will be sorely missed.

o_O Hold on how can I be defeated if all my pokemon haven't be defeated? Remember I caught a Slakoth in the Pokemon Battle Royale and I still have a Slakoth which I haven't used in battle yet.

Yes I had a Swablu, a Bagon, and a Trapinch when I started but theonlysaneone has forgotten I caught a Slakoth so until Slakoth is defeated I am still in because all my pokemon haven't been defeated yet.

CWisgood wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:
...as well as Combusken BG, who was Drake from the Elite Four. He had a Swablu, Bagon, and Trapinch.

Rest in peace, friend. :cry:

Until my Slakoth is defeated I will not rest in peace because no-one has defeated my Slakoth yet since I haven't used it in battle yet.

The only user to my knowledge that is out is Blk Mage unless theonlysaneone has also forgotten about any pokemon he has caught and hasn't used in battle as well.

I have already sent a PM to theonlysaneone to remind him of the fact that he has forgotten about my Slakoth which I haven't used in battle yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:14 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Yes, we've been attacking the elite four with everything we have, just as they've been attacking Blk. They have now knocked out Blk Mage, while we haven't knocked out any of them (Combusken still has that slakoth).

In other news:
dracir512 wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:
dracir512 wrote:
And I would like to point out that the main reason for my team's suckiness is because of one of the team members (won't say who, but I can tell you it's not me) is refusing to switch pokemon until it faints. I know. Shame.

Why is that a bad thing?

That is a bad thing because of our pokemon's abilities. That also means that I'm as good as dead. Our (well it's my team now) team is only strong if we work together, and I think we only did that once, at half strength. If we had used our abilities and move to our advantage we could have done over 100 damage before anyone else. (I'm pretty sure)

EDIT: Quoted the wrong thing. :P
I don't think this was Blks fault. Seeing as how he was knocked out this past turn, it's entirely likely he didn't have any other non-fainted pokemon, and thus, couldn't switch.

Thirdly: Could there be a groupies thread maybe? Also, can we see everyone who's been knocked out/dropped out?

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:10 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Roxas_X wrote:

That's why we DON'T elec attack you. The fact that information has been thrown out there is enough for people to make informed decisions on what Pokemon to use to counter you.

Dyl wrote:
Yes, we've been attacking the elite four with everything we have, just as they've been attacking Blk. They have now knocked out Blk Mage, while we haven't knocked out any of them (Combusken still has that slakoth).

So you're still trying to hide the fact that each of you probably have 3 Pokemon by saying "He still has a Pokemon left! No matter how useless it may be, he still has one!"?

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:30 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Kugetsu wrote:

He still has a Pokemon left! No matter how useless it may be, he still has one!"?

Yes Kugetsu I still have a Slakoth which I haven't used in battle yet despite the 3 pokemon I had at the start being defeated. The last I checked one is not defeated until all of their pokemon is defeated and that includes pokemon the user has caught.

If it wasn't for that Slakoth that I caught earlier in this topic then yes I would have been defeated as soon as my Swablu went down.

But because of that Slakoth that I caught and haven't used yet I am still in the Pokemon Battle Royale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

CWisgood wrote:
Roxas_X wrote:
CWisgood wrote:
Roxas_X wrote:

*cough*Ice*cough*

Ice is neutral against Barboach, but I guess you're forgetting one teensy little 4X weakness... Grass. :evil:

what if you guys THINK i have Barb, i can have Zu/Gol/Cro instead and that grass that is 4x turns into 0.25x. About Ice... i MIGHT have something to counter that...

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:18 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Buy super potion

Kugetsu wrote:
Dyl wrote:

So you're still trying to hide the fact that each of you probably have 3 Pokemon by saying "He still has a Pokemon left! No matter how useless it may be, he still has one!"?

Actually, two of us essentially have two left, and we still have far fewer than the lots and crowds you've caught.
You're just trying to shift attention to someone else, and I'm your target.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

No need for groupie thread, supposedly after your "dead" you are still able to post on thread, ands such. Just can't participate in anything.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:52 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Roxas_X wrote:
CWisgood wrote:
Roxas_X wrote:
CWisgood wrote:
Roxas_X wrote:

*cough*Ice*cough*

what if you guys THINK i have Barb, i can have Zu/Gol/Cro instead and that grass that is 4x turns into 0.25x. About Ice... i MIGHT have something to counter that...

There was a player with your Pokemon before you. ;) And when you attack somebody or get attacked, your Pokemon is revealed. So it's a fact you have one. You could easily switch out, you still have one, though.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:15 am 

Combusken BG wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:

He still has a Pokemon left! No matter how useless it may be, he still has one!"?

Yes Kugetsu I still have a Slakoth which I haven't used in battle yet despite the 3 pokemon I had at the start being defeated. The last I checked one is not defeated until all of their pokemon is defeated and that includes pokemon the user has caught.

If it wasn't for that Slakoth that I caught earlier in this topic then yes I would have been defeated as soon as my Swablu went down.

But because of that Slakoth that I caught and haven't used yet I am still in the Pokemon Battle Royale.

You're right, that was a huge mistake on my part. You still have all of your old stuff, and you're still in :D

Dyl doesn't lose the money he got though, because it was my mistake.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm. So Dyl killed Combusken.

EBIL!!! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:30 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I got the impression that Blk thought he still had one more unfainted pokemon. And at the time of posting my above-quoted post, I though he had one left as well.

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Extension today?

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next