Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Roxas_X wrote:
Quote:
Ultra Ball (Twice as effective as Great Ball): $1200

6x as effective as pokeball? WOW

So if a Pokemon has a 15% catch rate normally... the Ultra Ball has a 90% catch rate. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

dracir512 wrote:
And I would like to point out that the main reason for my team's suckiness is because of one of the team members (won't say who, but I can tell you it's not me) is refusing to switch pokemon until it faints. I know. Shame.

Why is that a bad thing?

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:07 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Quote:
Roxas_X's Zubat uses Air Cutter on your Zubat (Ironic). It takes 40 damage! (I thought)

LOL, was I right or was I right?

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:38 pm 

CWisgood wrote:
Roxas_X wrote:
Quote:
Ultra Ball (Twice as effective as Great Ball): $1200

6x as effective as pokeball? WOW

So if a Pokemon has a 15% catch rate normally... the Ultra Ball has a 90% catch rate. :o

You get what you pay for :) Needless to say, the next catchable Pokemon will have a much tougher catch rating, which is why I had you burn off a lot of Pokeballs against the Legendary.

Combusken BG: I meant your Flying pokemon. I sorta got confused because they're pretty similar. As always, I'm better at keeping records than returning them, so it's correct in my notes.

The Focus Band acts exactly like the Ability Sturdy, which a couple of you may have encountered already. If a Pokemon is attacked, and it had full HP before, that one attack cannot faint it. For instance, if, say, Charmander has 100/100 HP and Focus Band has been used on it, then something would normally kill it with Hydro Pump, it would be reduced to 10 HP instead of fainting outright. The next attack could kill it though.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:05 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Buy a potion, please.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:35 am 

Kugetsu wrote:
Buy a potion, please.

You don't have enough for a potion. Sry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD...

It's the end of Turn 14, and it has been a bloody second game week. Tonight, for the first time, TWO trainers have permanently lost the ocmpetition. Blk Mage, with a Plusle, Solrock, and Volbeat, was finally defeated, as well as Combusken BG, who was Drake from the Elite Four. He had a Swablu, Bagon, and Trapinch. Both will be sorely missed.

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'm going to delay the next turn and its events until Friday. Some previews for the next 7 game days:

--Better items
--Gym Leaders 5 and 6
--Another Legendary (or two?) :evil:

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:44 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm sooo surprised. Because, you know, we're just so strong, aren't we Aqua? >_>

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
...as well as Combusken BG, who was Drake from the Elite Four. He had a Swablu, Bagon, and Trapinch.

Rest in peace, friend. :cry:

Right now in the game you probably lost a pokemon or two. Sometimes maybe because you have many people targetting you at the same time each night? Like TOSO said in an earlier post there is an obvious lead on one team due to it's coordination and such. Obviously that would be the Team Aqua that is going around. Right now the members of the group are Noo, Dyl and Roxas. It would be in everyone's favour to get rid of this team first, since a few of their pokemon have evolved and therefore more damage from attacks. This opinion doesn't come from just me, but from other people as well in the same position. So just sticking it out there that tonight and from now on it would be best to target these 3 people.

Heh, sorry Blk Mage. x)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:14 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Dear Team Aqua,

War has officially been declared on you sorry lot. Basking in the label yourselves and the deceased Blk Mage has given us, and trying to hide behind it while everyone is blind of your doings! The masses, yes they are sheep, and you think you are the herders, manipulating the sheep to your liking, but you are nothing more than wolves!

We will not be sheep, we will not fall for your filthy tricks. We will rise up and fight! You hide behind a label, and we take the heat from that label, but no more! You have proven what we've been saying for days past! YOU are the threat and should be stopped at all costs. Tyrants! The lot of you! Well, I'm here to tell you now, we aren't the Elite 4 for nothing! We won't sit back and let this go on! The three of you probably have at least 9 Pokemon combined, if not more than that. You have now become what you were to destroy in the first place, that which was deemed "too powerful" or a threat. How's it feel to be that which you hate!?

Others, if you know what is good for you, you will rise up and banish these beings from the land. You can size up your Pokemon like so:

--------------------

Noo is currently using a Sharpedo. It is a Water/Dark type and has Bubblebeam which does 50 damage and probably has a dark attack like Bite or Crunch. Bubblebeam has been disabled for the time being, I don't know when it ends.

Dyl has a Crawdaunt. It is also Water/Dark and also has Bubblebeam which does 50 Water Damage and it also has Crush Claw which seems to do 75 normal damage. Crush Claw has been disabled for the time being. I don't know when it ends.

Roxas has a Barboach which is a Water/Ground Pokemon. I don't know about this one, but it can't be ignored.

--------------------

I would ask those with any electricity or something that could pierce through their defenses to bash them and bring them to their knees! If our team is defeated by them, and they're all still standing with their Pokemon, no other team can defeat them. This is fact. Another fact, we never stood a chance against them in the first place.

Bullying! It's the only name for what Team Aqua has been doing. We're pacifists by nature, but we cannot let this go on any longer! Rally with us, and you live, go against us, and you die along with us. Better get that in your head. At the moment, we die, Aqua wins. Believe it!

So if you're not with us, then dig your graves now! If you're with us, than grab you Pokemon and duel like real men and women!

What choice will you make in this life?

Signed,
Your worst nightmare ever.

...hehe I <3 dramatic.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:33 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

LOL That's actually so funny I'm gonna have to respond that later xD School beckons :P

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:41 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Make sure you respond in the same style. <3

(but you're still going to die. >:x)

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:57 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Anoohilator wrote:
dracir512 wrote:
And I would like to point out that the main reason for my team's suckiness is because of one of the team members (won't say who, but I can tell you it's not me) is refusing to switch pokemon until it faints. I know. Shame.

Why is that a bad thing?

That is a bad thing because of our pokemon's abilities. That also means that I'm as good as dead. Our (well it's my team now) team is only strong if we work together, and I think we only did that once, at half strength. If we had used our abilities and move to our advantage we could have done over 100 damage before anyone else. (I'm pretty sure)

EDIT: Quoted the wrong thing. :P

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Last edited by Ric on Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Buy a min revive!

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kugetsu wrote:
Noo is currently using a Sharpedo. It is a Water/Dark type and has Bubblebeam which does 50 damage and probably has a dark attack like Bite or Crunch. Bubblebeam has been disabled for the time being, I don't know when it ends.

Dyl has a Crawdaunt. It is also Water/Dark and also has Bubblebeam which does 50 Water Damage and it also has Crush Claw which seems to do 75 normal damage. Crush Claw has been disabled for the time being. I don't know when it ends.

Roxas has a Barboach which is a Water/Ground Pokemon. I don't know about this one, but it can't be ignored.

I'm pretty sure each of them has a Zubat, unless it evolved into a Golbat or even a Crobat (which I doubt). Noo (and maybe Dyl and Roxas, not sure) also has a Poochyena (which was defeated).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:35 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

that is correct, i have a barboach. but if you elec attack me, the ground subtype will nullify the damage. IF i have a Zubat/golbat/Crobat, and you use a grass type, the damage wll only do 1/4 of its original damage. so... XD

I need a new sig. >_>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next