Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hmm...Zilary actually came from a Sabrina (the teenage witch) episode where her aunts Helda and Zelda became teenagers to tag along with Sabrina to some concert or book signing by a famous band. Helda's teenage name was "Hilary" and Zelda's was "Zilary". And that name kinda clicked with me. So I named my favorite neopet Zilary.

Usually I my sn is Fat P3NGU1N (which I use for EVERYTHING...up until PPT) derived from an old elementary nickname on that one cold day in second grade and my mom made me wear this HUGE poofy jacket (yeah, in Houston...where there is no such thing as "winter"). Our class were studying penguins at the time, so I was dubbed "Fat Penguin" (and I added L337 letters to make it a bit more unique).

Then my Neopets name (sanriolover4ever) is because I really liked Hello Kitty (and all the other characters) back in 5th grade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
svki- my initials (a was replaced with s, which stands for Sasha, which is the nickname my family uses (everyone else uses other nicknames))

Weatherfaerie- was obsessed with Tamora Pierce's Circle of Magic series, loved the character of Tris, also liked fairies, changed name to reflect that.

Alexandra-

Alex wrote:
Alex is my name.

'nuff said.

What she said.

...Alex- got sick of seeing my full first name everywhere, decided to go with one of my nicknames, Alex, but she'd used it already and thus I decided to be creative and went with dotdotdotAlex (as that username was often called)

some other username that I have somehow forgotten, then went back to ...Alex, then changed to

Xela of Xandra- another variation on Alexandra, this uses my last two nicknames (free chocolate if you can list all of my nicknames now). Wanted to be weird, thus, Xela of Xandra. 'Cause that sounds all fantasy adventure like, but with an awesome twist (because I'm awesome).

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hakojo (箱女) is the title of a song by the fantastical voice actress Romi Park. I got her album after listening to the theme songs she did for Fullmetal Alchemist. It's a really fun song, and the lyrics are quite meaningful to me. The title literally means 'box woman', which sort of applies to me because I live in this really sheltered suburban town where everyone is the same and everything is boring, and the song is about a woman in sort of a similar situation.

And it sounds cool :P

So pay the price and close your eyes and play the game then I'll make you cry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:35 pm 

This image I made for my avatar on Giantitp Forums:

Which is based off of something I heard here a few years back from Miss Padfoot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well katherine charles is my name.I use the name kwc in email and other random things.

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I like the name Caesar.

But it's masculine.

So I added an a.

Hence, Caesara.

It's mostly shortened to "Cae" now, which no one can pronounce. (I've basically given up on that battle..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well since I didn't want anyone to sue me because of the whole "NeoPet@msn.com" I came up with NeoPet_online.... And it just stuck. Lol.

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:07 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Oh boy. Do I asked this question a lot.
I used to make up stories, like my name was LOla Sue ERhare or like some other acroynym variation.

Then I moved onto how I was on a mission to bring loserdom to the world.

Honestly, I dont remeber what was going through my mind when I made this username. It first came up 56 months ago with the creation of my second neo account. I kind of use it for most things now. All I can do is make up diffrent theories depending on my mood.

The only truth I can really say is: I dont have a werid self-essteem issue and I do take pride in being a loser.

:loser:

StealthStealthStealth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, in Grade 8, my friends began calling me "Ammer Jammer" for some crazy reason and it just caught on. When I joined PPT, I registered as "Ammer Jammer" and after the crash, I shortened it to "Ammer".

I know, it's interesting.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hehe, interesting thread. :D

LAQ comes out of my Neopets username, lady_arwen_queen. I actually went by ladyarwenqueen when I first joined PPT, but I found that LAQ was a lot easier to put on sets (I was very obssessed with sets even when I joined, I still am in fact. XD).

I briefly went by System Msg back on the old forums, because I discovered that the live chat system featured periodic system messages, and if I did /me blahaha it would display that it was a message from the system. I only used that username for about a week because HL caught onto what I was doing and asked me to change it. :lol:

I've started going by Rose on other forums because I'm sick of LAQ now. Rose has to do with what I'm obsessed with. Plus it actually sounds like a nice real name. :D

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cute idea for a thread.

Well, like the Alexs' Ria's my name. And Baalinda (which i have in my neo username (ria_baalinda) ) is just a random character name I made up and has stuck with me over the years. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:20 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

dracir is my name backwards. (please, please don't say it out loud, I hate the sound of my name, please)(I usually call myself Ric, although most teachers at school use my full name, ack)

512 are random numbers, as are 221

dracie is a slight variation... yeaaah

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:36 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Microsoft Word told me my name (Kaitlyn) was spelt wrong, and the spelling suggestion was Kentlyn. My friends started calling me Kentlyn, which then got shortened to Kent, which is a male name, so I changed it to Kentie. Basically everyone calls me Kentie now, but when I tried to make a Neopets account using 'kentie' and it was already taken, I decided to add the 'ness' on the end. It has become my username for everything now.

Thanks to my SS :)
Sparkle, Sparkle :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Caesara wrote:
It's mostly shortened to "Cae" now, which no one can pronounce. (I've basically given up on that battle..)

IT IS SO PRONOUNCED KAY. AND CAESARA IS KAYSAURA!

:D

(what do you mean, you're the one who made the name up and thus are the one who knows how it's pronunciated? That's silly! I know better. ;)

joking, joking. You know I <3 you, Kay)

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Xela of Xandra wrote:
Caesara wrote:

IT IS SO PRONOUNCED KAY. AND CAESARA IS KAYSAURA!

:D

(what do you mean, you're the one who made the name up and thus are the one who knows how it's pronunciated? That's silly! I know better. ;)

joking, joking. You know I <3 you, Kay)

You wish, love, you wish. :P

For anyone that's wondering, it's "say-ZARA" and "say", but has since malformed to "kay" and "car".

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next