Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm not sure if I would go back in time but I would definitely like to be able to pause it to make my days as long as I'd like so I can finish doing whatever I want/need to do at the time.

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'd definitely use it mainly to go back ten minutes and make cutting and/or dramatic remarks that slipped my mind at the time.

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
benladesh wrote:
It depends on if we grow older when we stop time or not. Ideally if I stopped aging. I would get more sleep...

If you stopped aging, would getting sleep in stopped time actually make you feel more refreshed? *ponders for awhile, then gets bored and goes back to game*

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I don't think I'd do much other than pausing it once in a while.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'd use it to say really stupid things, see the reaction, then go back a few minutes and say nothing. I'd go into a bookstore right when the next Harry Potter book came out, stop time, read it, then spoil in for everyone in the store. I would give my self a second chance every now and then when bowling.

I guess I would use it for mischief rather than pure evil. =P

"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ski wrote:
I'd use it to say really stupid things, see the reaction, then go back a few minutes and say nothing. I'd go into a bookstore right when the next Harry Potter book came out, stop time, read it, then spoil in for everyone in the store. I would give my self a second chance every now and then when bowling.

I guess I would use it for mischief rather than pure evil. =P

Some people would say Harry Potter spoilers count as pure evil. :)

Other things I'd do would be to go back in time and change things, littler things such as embarrassing myself, and maybe bigger things, and I'd freak people out by pausing time and "appearing" in front of them, and I'd go forward in time to see what my life will be like in the future.

And if I could, I'd pause time so I could chat longer on AIM. I don't think that'd be possible though, unless I could make it so that the other people weren't paused.

Like I said, I don't know any famous movie lines...(if you don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore that.)

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I control time?
Entire worlds will burn under my iron booted heel as I lay waste to all of existance and remake it to my own designs.

Good and evil would have no meaning in a world that I controlled.
For I would controll it, and none could stand against me.

(Basicly, I'm not even going to pretend that power such as this wouldn't corrupt me in about the time it took me to realise what I could do with it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in your microwave. no don't press that button TNT nooooooooo!!!!!
stuff i'm not aloud to post so i will say save the endangerd specieses and assasinate President Bush poison so it would be imposible to tell i hate how he made hunting most endagerd species legal

Image "I would fight for myself and love only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more splendid world than this one."Gaara of the sand

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2