Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: 3 Bits of News
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey, yeah, its me :)

Unfortunately, I've got exam leave coming up, having to revise and all that :(, so, as from next Monday, I won't be all the active until late June, early August.

In other news, we've got the dentist coming into school today, to check out teeth :evil:. Hopefully I won't need anything done, but I am a bit nervous.

Finally, I've got some good news at last, I'm going on a school trip tomorrow, with the other Year 11s to London, we're going to see a show called Blood Brothers. I've seen other musicals, including Les Miserablés and probably the most famous: Cats.

So, I hope to see you guys again in about a Month, but, as I said, revision and all that is clogging me down :(

Post subject: Re: 3 Bits of News
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:39 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Matt wrote:
Finally, I've got some good news at last, I'm going on a school trip tomorrow, with the other Year 11s to London, we're going to see a show called Blood Brothers. I've seen other musicals, including Les Miserablés and probably the most famous: Cats.

OMG!!! I cried at Les Mis, Cats is one of favourites musicals EVER (next to Miss Saigon, you ever seen it?) and Blood Brothers is AMAZING! I guarantee you'll love it! It was more special for me because my friend from my dance school was playing Linda (a major role) and I didn't realise until I had bought the program :o

Have fun in London, hope your exams go ok (I've got mine too!) and cya when you come back :)

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:51 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Blood Brothers, Matt? Oooh, I've studied that in Drama, quite good if you like those plays, not an expected ending though, I won't say anything if you haven't read the script yet. :)

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:55 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Exams suck. 'Nuff said.

Dentists come to your school? It doesn't work like that here...

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I don't know about other schools, when I went to school up in Scotland, there wasn't any dentists, I presume this is just a boarding school thing.

I've heard some of the music from Miss Saigon, it's brilliant, I'd like to go and see it sometimes :).

Thanks for the luck, they've started already, but we had a couple of revision sessions at school first, to get it going to help us. However, I do need to get it done, I need to buckle down... Ah well, good luck to you lot who have exams too...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I've danced with some of the cast of Miss Saigon at the Brum Hippodrome :D I've met them all and got all their autographs in a funky program :D:D *is chuffed* lol

I really should be getting down to some revision myself lol! Thanx for reminding me as it's pretty definite I'm gonna fail science!

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

exams are terrible. they messed up our whole schedule. we took them already, though.

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Exams are horrible. Yay for over exams. Yay yay for none at all.

I didn't enjoy cats. :shock:

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

My exams are next Thursday...one of them should only be easy. The other three..well I best start making study sheets.
Good luck with your exams.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

oh i LOVE Cats, i even have it on video, and downloaded the sound track lol ;)

as for the dentist, i don't go to boarding school, but because of the dental health program, the dentists do go to a few schools, and then the rest of the students go there, like i had to visit a nearby primary school for mine, which is good, because my actual school is 1 hour away, so they do it by allocating you to a school area near you, so you parents can drop you off and stuff :)

best of luck for your exams, i have mine as well *halfway thorugh :) 3 more to go*

If you see my sanity, get it to give me a call.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Exam revision guide:
1. Make revision timetable
2. Spend a LOT of time planning said timetable
3. Spend even more time colouring in the aforementioned timetable
4. Go over the lines while colouring in.
5. Start again, repeat 1-3
6. Timetable gets ruined. Repeat 1-5
7. Start revising
8. Wake up next day, take exam.

Blood Brothers is cool, our GCSE drama people did it... although at the end you couldn't tell how...one of....the....characters....popped their clogs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

1. Good luck!
2. Yeah, I can't think of a single person I know IRl that likes the idea of dentists checking out your teeth.
3. I wish I could have seen Cats, but alas,I was too late.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Igg wrote:
Blood Brothers is cool, our GCSE drama people did it... although at the end you couldn't tell how...one of....the....characters....popped their clogs.

Spoiler for the end of Blood Brothers:

The same way the other did. Micky shot, killing Eddy, and then the police shot Micky

Thanks Igg, we went over Revision tecniques in class. We planned our own timetable, but they laminated it for us :?

Blood Brothers is brilliant, by far the best musical I've ever seen. Its not as dependant upon the music as other musicals. The singers were brilliant.

So, unfortunately this will probably be my last post for a while. I may be able to pop back every so often, but I'm going to be revising a lot now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Look love, as long as you coloured the timetable in thoroughly, it'll work well.

Or so I've been led to believe.

Anyway, yes, I did know the end of Blood Brothers... it's just that the GCSE drama group didn't make it clear (not was theirs a musical) that the...pigs...>.>....were there at all.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]