Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: My List of Daily Glitches
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wheel of excitment

Refuses to work, everytime I click it, I get an error, and lose my NP.

Bilge Dice

Doesn't work properly, ever. I get the wrong dice all the time, I click a four and all the other dice change for no reason. If I get a full set of them, I get an error sayong I did something wrong, and I lose my NP.

The Esophagor, Enda, Snow Faerie and kitchen Quests.

Can't get past the accept screen, even if I do, I can never get them to accept the items, after I've gotten them.

Test Your Strength

Stays on the loading page for 10 minutes, before I get tired of waiting, and knowing it won't work. Also, it takes my NP.

Stamps

Gone....

Quick stocking

I have to repeditly click it to get my items to appear.

Randomly browsing the site

I see my NP ammout going up and down for no reason.

PPT

I keep seeing good threads closed because they were discussed two pages back, very breifly. :(

Who else is having these problems?

Is it just me?

I've tried clearing cookies, adware/spyware and temp files and nothing seems to work.

UGH!!!!!! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

wow, you have alot of glitches occuring there..

i haven't had anything like that, as to why your np keeps going up and down, i am completely mistifyed.. have you also tried changing your password and stuff? also submit a bug report if you haven't already done so. don't hold your breath, but its worth doing :) and they are in the best position to do something about your problem.

with the wheel, security settings can interfere, mine did, actually it wouldn't even let me view the page, so you can try messing with them if you are comfortable doing so :)

and the ppt one is a mod issue, and relates to the rules of the forum, you can try nabbing a mod, or posting that in site discussion :)

If you see my sanity, get it to give me a call.

Post subject: Re: My List of Daily Glitches
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

evilkitten wrote:
Randomly browsing the site

I see my NP ammout going up and down for no reason.

This one should just be browser cashing. If you refresh any given page it should give you your correct amount of NP on hand

also Turmac I tired waking him up an hour ago when he wasn't wakeable and now it won't let me take a shot at waking him for real. I'm NEVER going to get that avatar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:00 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I can't get the wheel of Monotony to work on my computer - it just says loading 2/3 and then sits there. :(

I do get other random glitches - but that one happens EVERY day!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

You need to check your security settings on your browser and/or firewall. What browser do you use to play neopets? I know some browsers through ISP accounts do not talk nice to neopets a lot of the time. I use IE independent of an ISP account. (have cable modem) If you have dial up there really isnt any way to get around browser incompatabilty, except to open an IE or Netscape window seperate from your ISPs browser.

Image ImageImage
Set me. Proud owner of a very hyper Australian Shepherd.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]