Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

What a strange POV in house Alpha. Hehe, I don't like luck ones as much... too... luck dependent. x3 My luck sways from okay to incredibly poor. *crosses fingers for some luck*

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:43 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Pixa wrote:
What a strange POV in house Alpha. Hehe, I don't like luck ones as much... too... luck dependent. x3 My luck sways from okay to incredibly poor. *crosses fingers for some luck*

You seem to be lucky with the PoV competitions ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:battar: Well, we have to make up for it in some ways, I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Congratulations Anoohilator for winning the POV!

POV Competition Answers -- The Walk of Shame

Booby Traps

Pixa:

1 BANG!
2 BANG!

Messs17:

1 BANG!
2 BANG!

Queen Moofienne:

7 BANG!
3 BANG!
1 BANG!
2 BANG!

Anoohilator:

As you can see, Noo made it to the very end, without hitting anything.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Last edited by Kugetsu on Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

*Michael Jackson music breaks out*

w00t! *moonwalks round all the boobytraps*

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congratulations Noo!

*looks from block to Noo to block to Noo to veto to block to Noo*

Seriously, why would you want to use that on yourself? Silliness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The POV winner and ceremony will be postponed till tomorrow.

Kugetsu is awaiting Anoohilator's decision and until then, he cannot post the ceremony. I hope this reminds everyone to be active and do as they're instructed too or the game becomes complicated.

Diary Room, will be pushed back till Wednesday but voting is STILL going to happen on Wednesday as well. So to review,

Tomorrow (Tuesday) - POV winner is announced, POV ceremony occurs.
Wednesday - Diary room entries and voting occurs.

Everything should go back to normal on Thursday.

Thanks for your patience.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
"Everyone, it's time for the Veto ceremony," yelled Anoohilator as he walked into the living room.

The remaining Houseguest's followed him one by one and sat on the two couches which were placed opposite of one another. Queen Moofienne took a seat in her red, chair in the middle of the living room.

"A lot has happened this week, and to be honest, I’d hate to be anyone making a vote today. I feel safe having won the PoV, but this is still a difficult decision to make. This decision will effect the rest of my game, and the rest of everyone else’s. I won’t keep you any longer, I’ll now listen to Moofy’s plea, as to why or why not I should use the veto on her.”

”Well, um... I feel really vulnerable this week, normally I'm a lot less nervous... I dunno what's gonna happen at all and I feel like I have really minimal control over the events here. I'm really hoping you'll choose to take me off the block, if you don't, I'll still respect your decision... but I promise not to vote for you and I'll always owe you a favour in the game, anything you need, just ask. I love you if you help me out!"

"Thank you, Moofy. I have spent a lot of time thinking about this, and this is very similar to what one would have to do in the final four vote. I would hate to be the one voting in this situation, and wouldn’t like to have the burden of making the incorrect choice on my shoulders. Therefore, I’m opting not to use the Power of Veto.”

There was a bit of shock amongst the Houseguest's, Queen Moofienne and Pixa nodded their heads and returned to one of the long couches.

"This meeting is now adjourned," said Anoohilator.

The Houseguest's stood up and began to hug one another. Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house, Anoohilator or Queen Moofienne?

Please remember, the nominees and current HoH cannot vote, therefore Pixa makes the only vote this week.

CLICK IT!

Last edited by Kugetsu on Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:o Well, you know, I can safely say I did not expect that to happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

:o

Well, good luck to both of you :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Today is Diary Room and voting day.

Please send your Diary Room entries and your votes to evict either Anoohilator or Queen Moofienne to Kugetsu. Thank you.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:39 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

"Welcome to Big Brother," said Kugetsu as he paced on top of the circular stage, "Just four weeks ago, 13 Houseguest's entered the game and began to compete with one another knowing full well, that only one Houseguest was destined to obtaining the grand prize of 200,000nps. After Kidwaiy's reign as HOH, Bangel was evicted leaving the house full of one less Houseguest. With the next HOH competition looming, it was vital to many people to win the title and ensure their safety. This week, the houseguests were divided into two different houses, House Alpha and House Beta. After a grueling HOH competition, Messs17 walked away as the winner and nominated both Queen Moofienne and Anoohilator for eviction. In the POV competition, Anoohilator won and, unexpectedly, decided not to use the Power of Veto to take himself off of the chopping block..," Kugetsu once more paced around the stage, "Who will be evicted this week? It's time for this weeks Eviction Ceremony."

--------------------

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it's time to check in with the Houseguest's," stated Kugetsu as he turned to the screen, in an instant, the Houseguest's were able to see Kugetsu as he was able to see them, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hello Kugetsu!" they yelled, out of sync.

"To start off Anoohilator, you said during the Veto Ceremony that you decided not to use the Veto on yourself to avoid making the decisive vote. How do you think Pixa feels about you forcing him to make the decisive vote this eviction? questioned Kugetsu.

"I don't think he minds at all - I kinda had an idea who he'd vote for anyway." replied Anoohilator

"I see. Pixa, How has the splitting of the houses treated you this week? Did you feel nervous coming into the Beta House??" Kugetsu asked.

"No I actually felt pretty comfortable moving in with people I knew quite well." he answered.

"Nice reply, I'll be back in a while Houseguests."

--------------------

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it is eviction day in the Big Brother house and both Queen Moofienne and Anoohilator are nominated for eviction. Let's check back into the house and reveal the results," Kugetsu said as he turned to the screen, "Hello Houseguests,"

"Hey Kugetsu!"

"It's time to reveal the results. Please remember that the evicted Houseguest may only post their goodbye message on this thread, after they've been evicted from the Big Brother house," he instructed as he began to open the white envelope in his hand, "The results are in, by a vote from 1 to 0, Queen Moofienne you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."

Queen Moofienne nodded as she rose from her seat and began to walk towards the door, the other Houseguest's followed her. One by one they hugged her goodbye and she grabbed her bag, and walked out the door.

--------------------

"Welcome Queen Moofienne, please, have a seat," said Kugetsu as he instructed her to sit on the couch beside him, "Queen Moofienne, it seems that you've had a rough week, how was it being forced to split into a new house?"

"Well, I thought it would be fun at first... but after the first few days it seemed as though everyone else was in an alliance, and as the only other player I had to be kicked out for the sake of their alliance." she replied.

"You seemed rather nervous at the Power of Veto ceremony, are you surprised that you've been evicted?" asked Kugetsu.

"Not at all. Veto was just my last, absolute LAST chance to be safe, and, of course, it was a luck competition...", she sighed. "The only cakewalk I've ever won was one where my mom drew the number. That should show you how lucky I am." she laughed.

"How would you describe your time in the Big Brother house? ?" Kugetsu asked.

"Fun except for this week" she said, sticking her tongue out at the camera.

"Are there any particular houseguests that you would like to see win at this point? Please remember to please keep this anonymous, simple yes or no and a comment will suffice." Kugetsu questioned.

"Yea, there's some... I think they know who they are." she replied.

"Thank you very much Queen Moofienne, good luck to you in the future," Kugetsu ended.

"Thanks Kugetsu," she replied.

--------------------

Kugetsu stood up and gave a message to the remaining houseguests. Messs17, Anoohilator, Pixa, you may all proceed to the Big Brother house.

Messs12, Anoohilator, and Pixa, each picked up their belongs and walked out the front door, toward the Big Brother house.

Kugetsu turned toward the camera.

"This week the house has been seperated down the middle, how will houseguests react when they are once again reunited? We return to the Big Brother house and Ammer for the next Head of Household competition. This is Season 1's Kugetsu, see you later!" said Kugetsu as he waved toward the camera.

CLICK IT!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2