Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, i think it's time to lock the applications on this thread.
APPLICATIONS CLOSED pm me if interested to get in

i'm not at home, so when i get home i'll arranje everything so we can start this. I think by tomorrow you'll be able to come here and see a shiny introduction.

i'll need your help, pardona, to be a storyteller, since you have the manual. at least for the 1st page or 2

my fellow kindreds, let the blood run loose

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Cyrus

Clan:Tremere
Age when killed: Nineteen.
Undead Time: Twenty years.
Haven: The Tremere Chantry.

Clan aptitudes: +1 with scholasticism.
Tremere are studious creatures; they add one die to all Mental tasks involving scholarly knowledge (research, occult lore, science, deciphering languages, etc.).
Advantage: Wizard's Familiar.
All Tremere are taught a ritual to create a familiar. A familiar is a small creature alchemically created from the vampire's blood. Some familiars look like black cats, others look like bats, and still others resemble grotesque little horned gargoyles. A familiar is usually about the size of a cat; it has ratings of 1 in all Traits, but when dodging or sneaking, its Physical is considered to be 4. It has four Health Levels and takes one die of pain penalties per Health Level lost. A familiar can telepathically communicate with its master when within 50 feet of her. Familiars are most commonly used as spies. If slain, a familiar can be re-created via a five-night ritual and the expenditure of five Blood Levels (one per night).
Weakness: Hierarchy.
All Tremere are expected to be loyal to the Seven Elders who rule the clan - but just in case, all Tremere are required to drink the blood of the Seven Elders. This ingestion creates a mystic link among all members of the Tremere, but particularly between elder and younger Tremere.

Traits:
Physical: 2 (added +1 attribute)
Mental: 3
Social: 4
Psychic: 2

Disciplines:
Dominate
Thaumaturgy

Quote: "We must survive Gehenna and establish the tenets of the new world order once the horror is overcome. If we are to succeed, we must control the other clans. No more time can be wasted. If they cannot be convinced to aid us, they must be forced."

Description:
A rather youthful Tremere with a liking for Blood Thaumaturgy. Sure, he’s aware of all the paths, but toying with blood seemed the most intriguing to his mind after the embrace. A lithe frame and feminine features means a high seduction and social level for the Childe. Often mistaken for a female so he used it to his advantage, though that didn’t mean he went parading around in a dress. His embrace wasn’t something of pleasure; in fact his sire was killed because of the unauthorized action. However since this Childe showed promise the Elder Seven kept him alive. Moreover, he didn’t have the weakness of beauty so his encounters with the fairer gender were not a weakening experience. Usually spotted in a pinstriped suit with an ornately decorated cane in hand and a smile painted on his lips. A writer in his natural life shown through into his immortal, thus learning Thaumaturgy was almost second nature. Almost.

Stereotypes:
•Nosferatu - These creatures may make useful servants, but they are too noxious to tolerate for long.
•Ventrue - Too fractious to be truly effective; nonetheless, they are our chief rivals for control of the Camarilla.
•Gangrel - Noble Kindred, in their own way.
•Toreador - Idle hedonists. They do not understand that Gehenna will end their way of life forever.
•Brujah - Ignorant revolutionaries who don't even comprehend what it is that they oppose. They respect only power.
•Malkavian - So often they seem normal, but all their lineage carry their strange curse. They are occasionally useful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

you need to change your format or Rauven will yell at you :P

alright! can't wait till tomorrow!

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

So what, are we starting tonight? Is there anything that still needs to be taken care of?
Anyway - Rauven, Immortal_Z, ryan.riverside, maybe you can follow Anime_Queen's lead. The Haven and the Stereotypes. Determining how your vampire thinks about other clans (Stereotypes) might not be so easy if you don't have that much background, but you should at least have a place to live (Haven).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

er... I wander arround, I don't really have a haven. As for stereotypes, I'll do that later.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

hey people, i really have almost no time/mind to do this right now, i'm really sorry! i'll get back as soon as i can, but this whole back 2 school shops are taking my life away, my girl is starting to complain i stay here all the time so...

about the haven and steriotypes...
nice idea!

NEW RULE
Must have haven and steriotypes :P
(it'll keep you guys busy for some time i hope)

i once again apologise for my delay, everyone!

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rauven,... Oh, Rauven...? You've got 4 eager players waiting!
Oh, because I really don't wanna see this crash and burn before it ever gets off the ground, I saved everyone's character, just in case.
I am providence. ;)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:11 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Let's try this then (omg, nervous...)

you are 4 persons, alive ones, minding your own business.

Xander was dragged from home by his friends, to a nightclub.
Jacques pratically lived there. All days spent there, he knew is way around.
Michelle was wandering around, in the back alley of the nightclub.
Cyrus happened to wander in this nightclub, by a mere chance. The music was good, so why not?

Four people. One nightclub.
But tonight, there was someone special happening in this place. Jacques found about it very soon, when he tried to go to his VIP person, and found the ugliest persons he had ever seen in that club.
He tried to enter, forcing his way, but his arrogance only resulted in a open wound on the arm, when grabbed by those gigantic hands...
A voice from inside...
-Humm, i can smell your arrogance, Jacques, please, step in...
**what will jacques do?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jacques tried to free himself from the gigantic hands and straighten his jacket.

"What do you want?" He asks. "You have no business touching me like this! I have been coming to this nightclub for a sustained period. I have not harmed anyone."

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

-Get off of our guest! Have you no matters? - he shouts at the securty - Oh Jacques, dear Jaques. No, in fact you did some serious harm. You may not have noticed, but i have been after you for some time. You've been taunting me with your manners, your attitudes, even the way you walk up here every night. I understand that you like to have your way around, right? - pauses and takes a sip out of a red beverage lying on the table - Well, my dearest friend, i now have a proposal you cannot deny.

With this words, Jacques starts to feel dizzy. The sound that comes out of his mouth sounds like honey. He know he can just turn up nd leave, but the feeling would linger, and why not hear the man?

-I have all the power you need, my friend. - Jacques snaps out, feeling outraged, prepared to say he has all the power he needs - Oh, please. let me finish. I am offering a power that not even you, a rich boy, will have from his father. That's better, now you seem kinda satisfied with the idea...
*is jacques really up to the deal?*

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"No!" Jacques mind cries out. He tries to force it to come out of his lips. Mis mind is in a boil as he thinks about the man's talents. As he thinks about them more, his mind begins to twist the word into something else. Jacques is left unsure of what he wants, and unsure of what just came out of his mouth.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

-Humm, you're not very decided are you?
He steps out of the darkness, where he hide during all that time.
-C'mon, you eager for that kind of power. You know it, i know it.
Last night, you dreamed about it. Being powerful enough to kick everyone who dislikes you in the lower waist.
Make my day! (info: frenzy control on mistery guy. Frenzy controlled)
**Is he just giving up? Is he strong enough to try?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This last statement sparked Jacques. He steps forward. "Yes! I will try!" He thinks to himself. The feeling of no control comes over his body again, and he is again unsure what comes out of his mouth, so he simply tries to nod his head. He feels ready to undertake this new challenge. Death knows that he is getting bored with the place.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Last edited by ryan.riverside on Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

-Oh, is that a yes, my son? Sure sounded like one. come here.. do not be affraid. This might hurt. But i promisse it will be the last time it will.
He grabs his arm, and licks the wound. Great qualities, have this men. The blood actually tastes better than Li Qang thougt. So powerful. He drank only one unit, but it was enough. Li Qang then pulls up his sleeve, and opens a wound on the wrist.
-Drink, and you shall have all the power in the world. For now on, you will be a Toreador, and all the money you want will fall on your lap... And altho, you won't feel alive. Welcome to our world, Kindred Jacques.
Jacques doesn't feel right. In a moment, he wakes up from a strange mesmerisation state.
**What will Jacques do now?**

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jacques woke. He felt really weird, and bolted for the door. He could feel that something was wrong, but he could not tell what it was. He passed by the guards quickly and tried to make it out the door. The nightclub kept thumping, with not many people paying attention to what was going on around them.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next