Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It's eviction day. Please send your votes for either o_0 or NeoPet_online to me by PM.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Just a reminder, only the HOH, and the two nominee's are not allowed to vote.

And the following people owe me Diary Room entries,

Kidwaiy, Anoohilator and boochiguildstaff. Please make sure you hand in your entries.

Also, for those of you who haven't voted yet, I advise you to do so.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The following people still owe me eviction votes,

Queen Moofienne
boochiguildstaff
Anoohilator

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It has come to my attention that some Big Brother Houseguest's are becoming lazy in this game. May I remind you that if you are scheduled to go on vacation, please inform me so I don't wonder as to if you dropped out or not.

Also, other Houseguest's have NOT been sending me their Diary Room entries and their eviction votes. Might I remind you that it is vital to take part in these activities to play the game. Therefore, those who do not send me an eviction vote AND a Diary Room entry will NOT be allowed to participate in the HOH competition and if continued, will be nominated as a penalty nomination. Please make sure you send in everything I ask of you, if not, action will be taken.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
;D I think you should so take me off the block and put someone else up. I mean, I've been active, right? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I am soooooo with you on that one.

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Welcome to Big Brother," said Ammer as he paced on top of the circular stage, "Just two weeks ago, 13 Houseguest's entered the game and began to compete with one another knowing full well, that only one Houseguest was destined to obtaining the grand prize of 200,000nps. After Anoohilator's reign as HOH, theonlysaneone was evicted leaving the house full of one less Houseguest. With the next HOH competition looming, it was vital to many people to win the title and ensure their safety. After a greuling HOH competition, Messs17 walked away as the winner and nominated both o_0 and WIS. In the POV competition, Bangel won and in result, took WIS off the block leaving NeoPet_online to take his place," Ammer once more paced around the stage, "Who will be evicted this week? And above all, who will win HOH?"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it's time to check in with the Houseguest's," stated Ammer as he turned to the screen, in an instant, the Houseguest's were able to see Ammer as he was able to see them, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hello Ammer!" they yelled, out of sync.

"Twitchy, you were active in the Veto competition even though you weren't part of it, did you secretly wish to play in the competition?" asked Ammer.

"I guess in a way I did want to be in the competition, but I also did it because it looked like fun and easy, but it didn't seem very easy after doing it," she replied.

"Interesting, NeoPet_online, is it fair to say you were completely dumbstruk when you were nominated?" questioned Ammer.

"Well in some ways yes, and in others no. I was surprised to be nominated so soon, I would have pictured myself being nominated further down the game. I do understand that Messy's descision was not personal, but I do wish she would have chosen someone else, lol. But all in all I hope that my alliances in this household will keep me in the game," he replie.

"Thanks NeoPet_Online, I'll be back soon," Ammer turned away from the Houseguest's and began to speak, "While these Houseguest's are just beginning their journey, the Houseguest's from Big Brother 1 have had time to reflect on their time in the house, what will Wind, matterbug and Jamie have to say about their experience in the Big Brother house? And why has boochiguildstaff suddenly vanished from the Big Brother game? The answers to these questions up next,"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother; today either o_0 or NeoPet_Online will be evicted from the Big Brother house, which one has the house decided to evict? The results are coming up a bit later," Ammer said as he rose from the padded blue couch on the chair and walked up to the edge of the stage, "But first, what happened to the Houseguest's from Big Brother 1? It's been a year for these Houseguest's, and some of them, haven't changed a bit, here is what Wind, matterbug and Jamie had to say about their Big Brother experience,"

"Hey guys, this is Wind and let me see how I can answer this! What have I been up to since the game ended? Oh, you know, the usual stuff... Plotting world domination, training my minions and devising big complicated plans that are perfect apart from a teeny little detail.
Some people say I've turned even more crazy, but that's not true! But all comedy aside, I've just been relaxing on vacation!"

"It's Jamie from Big Brother 1 here! I was happy with how the outcome of my season and with who won, I wish I could've played this season but I was busy with school,"

"Hey guys, it's matterbug! Now, what advice can I give to the new batch of Houseguest's? Well, for starters, make alliances. It's hard to win without them. Be nice, don't make people mad. Win competitions,"

<hr>

"In the past, Big Brother has had it's share of Houseguest's either unable to compete or simply unprepared to compete, and this was the case of this season's Houseguest boochiguildstaff," Ammer walked to the side of the stage, "Sadly, boochiguildstaff found himself in a game which began to bud into his life, therefore, boochiguildstaff decided to walk out to lower the burden of the Big Brother game,"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it is eviction day in the Big Brother house and both o_0 and NeoPet_online are nominated for eviction. Let's check back into the house and reveal the results," Ammer said as he turned to the screen, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hey Ammer!"

"It's time to reveal the results. Please remember that the evicted Houseguest may only post their goodbye message on this thread, after they've been evicted from the Big Brother house," he instructed as he began to open the white envelope in his hand, "The results are in, by a vote from edited out for HOH, o_0 you have been evicted from the Big Brother house,"

o_0 nodded as he rose from his seat and began to walk towards the door, the other Houseguest's followed him. One by one they hugged him goodbye and he grabbed his bag, and walked out the door.

<hr>

"Welcome o_0, please, have a seat," VETO FOUND said Ammer as he instructed o_0 to sit on the couch beside him, "o_0, I'm a bit shocked to see you here, second evicted? Does this make sense to you?"

"No, it really doesn't. I really, really tried to hang low during this game. I tried not to draw attention to myself by winning competitions. Sadly, I guess my "strategy" didn't work," he replied.

"The Houseguest's had shown their distaste or fear for you in the Veto competition when mostly everyone's balls were in your bag, how did that feel to have the whole house admit to be against you?" asked Ammer.

"It felt funny, actually. I mean, I think only half the house has actually seen me play games on NNV, and to have so many people against me without me actually doing anything in the game?" he answered, laughing as he did.

"Do you think you had a walking target entering the house with your previous experience in Big Brother 1, Survivor and Werewolf?" Ammer asked.

"Oh, yes, of course I did, but I thought that people had forgotten about those things. A lot of the people playing the game now weren't around when I played these NNV games, so I didn't think they would know about my history in the games," he said.

"Thank you very much o_0, good luck to you in the future," Ammer ended.

"Thanks Ammer," he replied.

"Coming up next, the HOH competition,"

<hr>

HOH Competition #3 -- Majority Rules

In this competition, the Houseguest's are asked a series of questions, but ironically, their answers can determine the next HOH. Every Houseguest is asked a series of questions and they must forward their answers to me (via PM). Once they do this, each question will be graded based on the one fact, majority rules. If the majority of the Houseguest's answer the same on a question, that answer will become the answer for that specific question.

Quote:
For example,

Who is the meanest Houseguest?

Bob or Sue?

8/11 Houseguest's answer Bob, Bob is now the answer and the Houseguest's who answered Sue are disqualified from the competition.

Here are the questions,

Who is most annoying?

o_0 or Kidwaiy?

Who is most quiet?

Pixa or matchbow?

Who is the smartest?

Bangel or WIS?

Who has the most personality?

Queen Moofienne or NeoPet_online?

Who is the nicest?

Messs17 or matchbow?

In case of a tie breaker,

How many Houseguest's listed Chocolate Chip as one of their favourite cookies?

The Houseguest who goes over the correct answer will be disqualified. And, I am re-using this question as I did not give the answer for it in the POV results.

Messs17 may not compete in this week's HOH as he won last week's HOH. It is a general rule that if you are HOH for one week, you may not compete in the HOH next week, this rule will be changed near the ending of the game.

<hr>

Please post if you have any questions!

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:57 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:54 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
:P Did I not tell you that I'd get evicted?

Dawn, I really wish you had removed me from the block because nobody was really gunning to get WIS out, but I understand why you did it. I hope you can read my diary entries and realize that I was never ever going to betray you, ever. xD

:o My only hope is to have a "first three evictees can come back." xD

Bye, Houseguests!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

You never know, Mark, you'll probably be voted back in by the public, by which point everyone will hate you, too, because you're playing up for the cameras, and also have fell in love with the favourite to win. Then the one who everyone hated will rise up and rule supreme, against my best wishes, which she won't anyway.

But that's how it goes, I suppose?

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

*wakes up from coma*

Glad to see y'all didn't miss me too much ;)

*Can Noo come to the diary room please*

(Is there anything I'm supposed to send in now Ammer?)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anoohilator wrote:
*wakes up from coma*

Glad to see y'all didn't miss me too much ;)

*Can Noo come to the diary room please*

(Is there anything I'm supposed to send in now Ammer?)

Nope.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations Kidwaiy, you are the new HOH!

HOH Competition #3 Answers -- Majority Rules

Here were the results of the questions asked,

Who is most annoying?

o_0 or Kidwaiy?

Majority Ruled: Kidwaiy

Who is most quiet?

Pixa or matchbow?

Majority Ruled: Pixa

Who is the smartest?

Bangel or WIS?

Majority Ruled: WIS

Who has the most personality?

Queen Moofienne or NeoPet_online?

Majority Ruled: Queen Moofienne

Who is the nicest?

Messs17 or matchbow?

Majority Ruled: Messs17

The Tie-Breaker answer,

How many Houseguest's listed Chocolate Chip as one of their favourite cookies?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congratulations, Kidwaiy, use your powers wisely. :D

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, please go to the nomination table, it's time for me to reveal my nominations," said Kidwaiy as he ran up to his HOH room to retrieve something.

<hr>

The houseguest's assembled at the table, waiting anxiously, who would be nominated and why? Kidwaiy came down carry a marble block containing 7 keys in it.

"Okay, as you all know I'm HOH and as being HOH I have the power to nominate two people from the Big Brother house. It's really hard to choose someone so early in the game, so don't take it personally if you're nominated, so let the nominate ceremony begin. The first key is, Pixa,"

Pixa nodded his head as Kidwaiy spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Pixa picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"Twitchy, you are safe," he said as he drew Twitchy's key from the block.

Twitchy nodded her head as Pixa spun the small table which the block was on towards her. Twitchy picked up her key and hung it around her neck.

"matchbow, you are safe," she said as she drew matchbow's key from the block.

matchbow nodded his head as Twitchy spun the small table which the block was on towards him. matchbow picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"Queen Moofienne, you are safe," he said as he drew Queen Moofienne's key from the block.

Queen Moofienne nodded her head as matchbow spun the small table which the block was on towards her. Queen Moofienne picked up her key and hung it around her neck.

"WIS, you are safe," she said as she drew WIS' key from the block.

WIS nodded his head as Queen Moofienne spun the small table which the block was on towards him. WIS picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"Messs17, you are safe," he said as he drew Messs17's key from the block.

Messs17 nodded his head as WIS spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Messs17 picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"Anoohilator, you are safe," he said as he drew Anoohilator's key from the block.

Anoohilator nodded his head as Messs17 spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Anoohilator picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

The only two houseguest's left without a key were Bangel and NeoPet_online.

"As you can see, Bangel and NeoPet_online, I chose to nominate you too. Bangel, nothing personal it's just that I had to nominate someone so early in the game. You weren't actually one of the main Houseguest's in the house, so I decided to nominate you. And NeoPet_online, I've nominated you because of the fact that when you were nominated you only had one person against you, so you may have made deals with others so nothing personal," he explained, "This nomination ceremony is over and good luck to the two nominee's,"

The rest of the houseguest's stood up from the table and began to hug one another. Bangel and NeoPet_online had to win the Power of Veto to take themselves off the block, will they win it? And if they do, will they use it on themselves?

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
You weren't actually one of the main Houseguest's in the house

Gee, thanks. o_O;;

the greatest love story never told.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next