Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Ooh, I'll play!

Name: Lori Glynness
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 5
Looks: Uncommonly tall, and unmistakably self-conscious about it. Blonde hair that tends to fall in front of her face and blue eyes that usually look at the ground.
History: Fairly normal family - both parents living together. Lori's the oldest of five kids. She is comfortable being their leader, but when she's faced with people her own age or older she becomes quiet and submissive.
Other: Lori is intelligent and studious, and she has an affinity for arithmancy. Rather than tell all about her personality here, I'll just let it show as the RP goes on.))

Lori was the only student sitting in the compartment, and that was fine with her. Though it was a little lonely, she was quite absorbed in her book, Mathemagic for the Curious Arithmancer.

Suddenly she gave an involuntary shiver. It was cold in here. Really cold. She couldn't help but wonder if there was a dementor around. Why else would it be so frigid in July? She wished there was someone around.

A door slammed. Lori jumped in her seat and whirled around to see if it was a dementor. She felt a little sheepish when she saw it was only another student. The girl came in, observed the cold out loud, and was heading out the door before Lori could say anything.

Just as the student was about to leave, Lori cried, "Wait!" Her voice made her sound much younger than her fifteen years. Belatedly Lori realized she had implored the girl to wait without any real reason for her to do so - except, of course, that Lori wanted someone around. And she certainly wasn't going to admit that to anyone else.

Formerly Miss Padfoot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Luna Lovegood put down her copy of the Quibbler, her already large eyes widening. She remembered one time a few years ago like this, when the train had gone all cold- but there had been Dementors then. "Do you think it's Dementors?" she said dreamily, yet in her mind considering that the cold outside may have caused something to freeze up in the controls and that as soon as the train driver heated it up the train might start moving again. "You collapsed last time." She added nonchalantly to Harry.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kaila shivered. "Hey, is it just me, or are you two cold, too?" she asked the two other students in her compartment. "Urg, I wish I had kept my coat with me or something... I didn't think it would get cold."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8