Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Everyone, the eviction and the HOH will be posted tomorrow. There are some last minute preperations I need to do for the HOH competition and I had forgotten some very important issues about eviction night.

Everything will be posted tomorrow, HOH will be graded and judged as well. Do not worry about the schedule, it will remain intact, things may be crunched though.

I'm sorry about this, but I was at driving school the whole day, I came home and went out with my friends because a friend from France arrived, and I just came back. This will NOT happen again, I can promise you that.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:59 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tension, mounting...

Hehe. :oops:

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Tension Reloaded.

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

o.o

This is taking a loooooong time. xPP I can't stand the wait!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*nibbles fingernails*

great, now I have no nails.

*nibbles fingers*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Welcome to Big Brother," said Ammer as he paced on top of the circular stage, "Just a week ago, 13 Houseguest's entered the game and began to compete with one another knowing full well, that only one Houseguest was destined to obtaining the grand prize of 200,000nps. The first HOH competition was given to the Houseguest's and tested their minds, Anoohilator walked away with the title and nominated both theonlysaneone and matchbow. However, it wasn't until Pixa won the Power of Veto and chose to use it on matchbow when Queen Moofienne was chosen as a replacement nominee," Ammer once more paced around the stage, "Who will be evicted this week? And above all, who will win HOH?"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it's time to check in with the Houseguest's," stated Ammer as he turned to the screen, in an instant, the Houseguest's were able to see Ammer as he was able to see them, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hello Ammer!" they yelled, out of sync.

"Thanks for the greeting. But let's get down to business, Queen Moofienne, you were nominated after the Veto, is it hard to not take this personal?" asked Ammer.

"No, I didn't take it personal at any point," she paused, "I knew I didn't have a shot at veto but the competition looked hard and I would probably not have been able to win anyway," she paused once more and continued, "I knew also that the nomination was random and it wasn't like anyone was all "Hey let's get Moofie/Queenie/Mufy/etc. out" so I was fine with it. It's hard to pick people early on in the game and I suppose I was a good choice since I'm new and no one really knows me yet," she laughed as she finished her reply.

"Nicely said, Bangel after DM had walked out, you were her replacement, are you happy to be in the game or sorry you ever came?" questioned Ammer.

"I am definitely happy to be in the game. I love the whole concept of games like these- I love the challenges, I love strategizing, I love forming alliances with my friends, I love it all. I was honestly overjoyed when I got the PM asking me if I wanted to play," she replied with confidence.

"Thanks Bangel, and last but not least, Kidwaiy, you've played Big Brother before, how does it feel to be back?" asked Ammer.

"It feels good to be back," he answered, with a short laugh.

"Thanks Kidwaiy, I'll be back soon," Ammer turned away from the Houseguest's and began to speak, "While these Houseguest's are just beginning their journey, the Houseguest's from Big Brother 1 have had time to reflect on their time in the house, what will Stephanie, Monique, Kugetsu and Divine have to say about their experience in the Big Brother house? Find out next,"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother; today either theonlysaneone or Queen Moofienne will be evicted from the Big Brother house, which one has the house decided to evict? The results are coming up a bit later," Ammer said as he rose from the padded blue couch on the chair and walked up to the edge of the stage, "But first, what happened to the Houseguest's from Big Brother 1? It's been a year for these Houseguest's, and some of them, haven't changed a bit, here is what Stephanie, Kugetsu and Divine had to say about their Big Brother experience,"

"Hey guys, this is Stephanie from Big Brother 1! What have I been up to since the game ended? Well, I hung around for a while and than ended up leaving the forum, I've gotten so busy with moving into College this coming year and I haven't had the time to log on!"

"It's Divine from Big Brother 1 here, and since Big Brother, I've been busy with school, mostly. Music theory exams, too, and a writing competition on Randomness, my favourite forum. I've also enrolled in summer school, it's been hectic!"

"Hey guys, it's Kugetsu and I haven't done much except for relaxing, working, and sleeping. The sort of boring thing that too many people have to put up with. But if I can give advice to the player's this time around, evict o_0! Nah, I'm just kidding!"

<hr>

"As a special treat, Monique is in the studio today to talk about her experience in the Big Brother house, this is coming straight from the person who won Big Brother 1, hello Monique!" greeted Ammer as he shook Monique's hand.

"Hey Ammer, never thought I'd be here again," she replied.

"Well, Monique, what have you been up to since Big brother ended? I'm sure you've done quite a lot since Big Brother 1 ended last summer," asked Ammer.

"Life pretty much. To be more specific, I’ve graduated from highschool, am getting ready to go to university in about a month, and am just spending time with my friends and my boyfriend before I leave," she answered.

"You landed in first place, how did that feel?" questioned Ammer.

"It actually felt quite interesting, especially since practically every single person in the house hated me. Well hate’s a strong word, but they didn’t particularly like me in anyway. Though I did feel happy because I felt that I played a fairly smart game," she replied, smiling.

"Did you learn anything from your Big Brother experience?"

"Yes I did, that you don’t have to like people to be aligned with them, you just need to have common interests," she stated confidentally.

"What advice would you give this season’s contestants?" asked Ammer.

"Not to be too confident, because you really never know what’s going on behind the scenes. Also, not to be afraid to contact new people whom you really don’t know, because alliances are what keeps you in the game. Look at me... by the end of it, I had to throw HOH competitions and VETO FOUND because I was aligned with pretty much everyone left, and couldn’t put them on the block. Oh the memories...they really are very important though. Anyways, good luck everyone and play smart," she replied.

"Thank you Monique, nice to see you again,"

"Nice to see you to Ammer,"

"Up next, the eviction,"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it is eviction day in the Big Brother house and both Queen Moofienne and theonlysaneone are nominated for eviction. Let's check back into the house and reveal the results," Ammer said as he turned to the screen, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hey Ammer!"

"It's time to reveal the results. Please remember that the evicted Houseguest may only post their goodbye message on this thread, after they've been evicted from the Big Brother house," he instructed as he began to open the white envelope in his hand, "The results are in, by a vote from 7 to 3, theonlysaneone you have been evicted from the Big Brother house,"

theonlysaneone nodded as he rose from his seat and began to walk towards the door, the other Houseguest's followed him. One by one they hugged him goodbye and he grabbed his bag, and walked out the door.

<hr>

"Welcome theonlysaneone, please, have a seat," said Ammer as he instructed theonlysaneone to sit on the couch beside him, "Now, theonlysaneone, you were just evicted from the Big Brother house, how does it feel to walk out first?"

"I'm not happy about it, but it's better than playing for several weeks and THEN being evicted. What stinks is that with a minor alteration in my horse racing strategy, I would have won the PoV competition by taking the arbitrage. However, I figured someone else would try that too, so I would have to try my luck. It didn't work," he said with a sad look on his face.

"Did you have any idea you were going to be targetted?" Ammer asked.

"No, but I figured it would be pretty random," he replied.

"What do you think the reasons of nominating you were? Did you believe Anoohilator was telling the truth when he stated it was based on 'those who wouldn't react childishly'?" Ammer questioned.

"I think it was a pretty random choice, and Noo was just trying to justify it somehow. I don't blame him or anything, he had to make a choice," he answered.

"Before the game began, the competitor's were revealed, did you attempt to for any alliances?"

"Not really, because not much had happened yet. I would have tried to later though," he said.

"Thank you very much theonlysaneone, good luck to you in the future," Ammer ended.

"Thanks Ammer," he replied.

"Coming up next, the HOH competition,"

<hr>

HOH Competition #2 -- ATTACK!

In this competition, the Houseguest's are required to use their minds and think strategically in order to win HOH. In "ATTACK!", the Houseguest's are each given 10 balls and a large bag. It is the goal of each Houseguest to have 15 balls in their bag by the end of the game, how to do this will require the strategy part. It is the job of each Houseguest to distribute their 10 balls in their fellow Houseguest's bags. You may dump all of your balls in another Houseguest's bag, you may give one ball to every Houseguest or you may even dump all of the balls into your own bag, it's your choice.

The Houseguest who has 15 balls or lower in their bag by the end of the competition will win HOH. If you go over 15 balls in your bag, you will NOT win HOH.

In case of a tie breaker,

True or False? Four Houseguest's listed Angelina Jolie as one of their favourite actresses.

How many Houseguest's choice of music landed mostly in the rock genre?

Note that in the second tie breaker question, the Houseguest who goes over the correct answer will be disqualified.

Anoohilator may not compete in this week's HOH as he won last week's HOH. It is a general rule that if you are HOH for one week, you may not compete in the HOH next week, this rule will be changed near the ending of the game.

Please PM ME all of the answers. <hr>

Please post if you have any questions!

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*gets all giggly*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

For the second tie breaker, if we go over the correct answer but the tie breaker isn't needed are we still disqualified from the competiton?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Messs17 wrote:
For the second tie breaker, if we go over the correct answer but the tie breaker isn't needed are we still disqualified from the competiton?

Nope, you will not be disqualified if the second tie-breaker isn't even needed.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Bye TSOH! now for the HOH, i'm so hopeless at these. Please don't give me any balls :>

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:03 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I remember watching this type of thing on big brother a while ago xDD Yay! Something that doesn't require much thinking! xDDD Just kidding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Bye, bye TOSO!!!

This was fairly easy! XD

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Adioso TOSO!

I'm glad I'm not taking part in this HOH :P

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Queen Moofienne wrote:
I remember watching this type of thing on big brother a while ago xDD Yay! Something that doesn't require much thinking! xDDD Just kidding.

Probably one of the dumbest moves in BB USA history right there. :P It was a veto competition, and everyone wanted Jase out. They each got coins and got to put them into people's boxes. Whoever got, I think it was, 20 coins won. If you got more than 20, you lose.

So, if 5 people want Jase out, what do you think they should've done?

If you answered put their coins all into Jase's box, you're right!
If you answered distribute them among the other houseguests, leaving Jase with 18 (or was it 19?), then you chose what they did do! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations, Messs17 won HOH!

<hr>

HOH Competition #2 -- ATTACK! Answers

Bag Results:

Kidwaiy - 26
o_0 - 35
Messs17 - 9
Twitchy - 6
matchbow - 4
NeoPet_Online - 2
WIS - 6
Bangel - 7
Queen Moofienne - 5
Pixa - 5
boochiguildstaff - 0

Tie-Breaker Results:

True or False? Four Houseguest's listed Angelina Jolie as one of their favourite actresses.

False

How many Houseguest's choice of music landed mostly in the rock genre?

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next