Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:05 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:57 pm 

Thanks to everyone who helped me with the book thing I somehow missed my book earlier :oops: :oops: :oops: !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:33 pm 

I'm at the first constellation, and theres only 7-12 on your blog :(

And I'm at the mapping part.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

maninlag wrote:

What do you need exactly?

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:55 pm 

Anoohilator wrote:
maninlag wrote:

What do you need exactly?

I need to get the Sleeper constellation, just that I don't understand the part where you map them, and the guides don't help either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well if you follow the guides on the front page, it *should* be quite easy to follow, but if you're still having trouble, post here what you've done so far and someone will help ya out.

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:19 pm 

Anoohilator wrote:
Well if you follow the guides on the front page, it *should* be quite easy to follow, but if you're still having trouble, post here what you've done so far and someone will help ya out.

I can't get anywhere with the mapping.. I go to that one persons site, put in the information, I don't know how to find where the constellations match for the sleeper.

I use the Constallelation finder, but it gives me bad data error, and the other one doesn't work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

maninlag wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:

I can't get anywhere with the mapping.. I go to that one persons site, put in the information, I don't know how to find where the constellations match for the sleeper.

I use the Constallelation finder, but it gives me bad data error, and the other one doesn't work.

The constellation finder is still working for me so I think the first thing you should do is go to the archives and see if the lenny is talking about the sleeper. If he's not, you missed something and no amount of looking will get your constellation so you need to go back through the steps again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

maninlag wrote:

Umm, well the plot is finished, so I assumed no one would start it so late.

There are a lot of details per each step. Unless you're dedicated to finishing all 12 constellations very fast and very soon, you might want to sit this one out until the next plot. Otherwise, strap that thinking cap on!

There is a "mapping part" for each stage and if your Star Data is not accurate that will also prevent you from finding your constellations. There are common areas you will have to get used to visiting often (the Archivist, Janitor, Astronomy Club when the time comes, etc.), and lots of things to remember about how plots work on Neopets in general, too.

And yes, as everyone here already said, we definitely need more details before we can help you. The plot gets progressively more difficult, so again if you are stumped on the Sleeper, this may be too much to do in time. I would hate to see you actually get through much of it only for the plot to close, and possibly end up with you being frustrated from that.

But if you are still willing to give it a go, be sure to work hard on it and post very specific details about anything you may be stuck on. If you need more one-on-one help, PM me and I will try to do the best I can. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

i couldn't get the starmapper to accept the star data of my first constelatoin (started at the middle of the plot, around the gladiator) some friends of mine all had the same problem. the other constelations are there, so don't worry. the 1st constelation is preety easy to find and the map is small. keep trying and you'll get it preety soon. wish you luck and god speed, because it's about to close ;)

PM me for additional info, as i'm helping two more people too

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:02 am 

If you have to start over do you have to leave, and come back in again? It is taking way more then 10 minutes.

And I was able to find out how to do it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

maninlag wrote:
If you have to start over do you have to leave, and come back in again? It is taking way more then 10 minutes.

And I was able to find out how to do it :D

If you are healing the Valeous, yes. It should take only 10 minutes and 10 minutes only. ;) Remember to give us details so we can help you better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:33 am 

I finished it finally :D, so do you get the prizes/trophies when the Altador Cup is over?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Finally? Well, it's about time! :roflol:
Just kidding of course, congrats for finishing the whole plot in a day. 8)
Yes, we all just sit here and wait for prizes now. Could be until the Cup is over. Who knows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

maninlag wrote:
I finished it finally :D, so do you get the prizes/trophies when the Altador Cup is over?

it took youless than 24 hours to complete? how long did it take you to solve the water works part? for some people it took days o.O

Image Image
RIP Steve :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Gondra wrote:
maninlag wrote:

it took youless than 24 hours to complete? how long did it take you to solve the water works part? for some people it took days o.O

Really? I thought only for me it took days. :oops:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next