Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT.

I had alliances with WIS, Wizzlee, and Alex. I knew WIS was a werewolf, which was to my advantage, because he wouldn't kill me. Wizzlee and Alex didn't tell me their roles, but it didn't matter because I still had their word they wouldn't kill me.

WIS- I didn't expect you to keep the alliance because it was very hard for me to keep it. :P So many times where I pondered "Hm... maybe if I shoot WIS..." but I never had the guts to do it. I thought you were going to do it enough to inform my teammates to please shoot you if I died by werewolf, but I didn't end up shooting you because I thought you might have done the same with the werewolf team.

After the final three came, there was no possible way I could win, so I took off my guards to shoot Anoohilator, but somehow that didn't work.

A lot of people had the theory before me, but I said it because of all the protection I had. Vigilantes were damn powerful this time.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
WW17 Role: WEREWOLF
01: WIS
02: Pixa
03: Wind
04: Anoohilator

You are Evil. You must select a spokeswolf before the end of Night 0. This spokeswolf will have the SOLE duties to use the following abilities. At any point a non-spokeswolf can send use ability 1, but any lists sent by the spokeswolf take priority over anyone else. Upon the death of a spokeswolf, whoever sends me the next list (ability 1) will automatically become the spokeswolf. You may not change spokeswolf while s/he is alive.

(1) Mauling. Each night you may send me a list of 5 names. Whoever is on top and alive at the time your list is processed will be MAULED. The MAXIMUM probability of the success of your killing follows this formula:
# of werewolves who voted / # werewolves alive at execution time.
(all 4 votes out of 4: 100%. 3 out of 4: 75%… etc.)

(2) You may choose ONE of the two abilities. Performing either ability (a) or (b) will prevent you from using ability (1).

----(a) Shadow. ONCE this game you can call upon the shadows to end day abruptly at any time you wish. The moment you send this PM, day will immediately end and turn into night (skipping execution & night will take place at the normal time). This will keep all werewolves protected from death that night.
----(b) Day Kill. ONCE this game you can concentrate your energies and attack someone during day. This request must come DURING day and I will perform the act as soon as I can. This Kill will go through any SP induced protections, however anything by other roles will stop it. If it is stopped, you may use (a) instead.

(3) Howl. ONCE this game you may interrupt all actions at night (except any that you may be doing) that take place during night. This request must come BEFORE THE END OF DAY in order for it to take place that night. The only note will be at the night scene that a shrill howl prevented many actions from taking place.

Because nobody else posted it... and...
Yeah... we were pretty standard. I'd like to congratulate my team mates, but also, congratulate myself for dying early.

I mean, why should little old me be a target?

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Just a question to WIS - did you use all of the other abilities that you could?

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:56 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Yay for second place.
Quote:
WW17 Role: VIGILANTE GROUP
01: Dyl
02: Kidwaiy
03: Bangel
04: the_dog_god

You are Evil. You must select a leader the end of Night 0. This leader will have the SOLE duties to use the ability (2) and have the title of the “leader of the group” should any role depend upon it. Upon the death of a leader, you must declare who the next leader is, or it will randomly chosen by me. You may not change leader while s/he is alive.

(0) You’ve always thought what you’ve done was good… but then people have been telling you that what you really do is downright evil. So you take on what they say. Embrace it. Oh, and because everyone hasn’t caught up on this fact yet, when you die, I’ll just notice that you were part of a vigilante group, not noting the fact that you were evil.

(1) Before the end of NIGHT, EACH you must choose from one of three stances: GUARD, RELOAD, SHOOT. This will be the action you take for the next cycle.
* You must RELOAD before you can SHOOT.
* You may STACK reloads, but you may only SHOOT one bullet per night.
* If you GUARD after you RELOAD, you lose ONE RELOAD charge.

> If you choose GUARD, you must PM me whether this is for day or night. You may choose both, but you will lose another RELOAD charge. You will be protected form death during that period.
> If you choose RELOAD, PM me telling so, and as a result you collect one bullet and you are ready to SHOOT for the next cycle.
> If you choose SHOOT, you need to send me a PM you wish to do that SOMETIME during the next cycle. Then send me ANOTHER PM when you wish to actually execute the shooting (as if you were a real vigilante role). You can request to do it minutes after the night execution scene if you wish. If the victim is somehow protected, or you forget to send me a PM again, your bullet has been wasted.

WARNING: At most two people can shoot at the same time. If three+ people decide to shoot, all guns stall and EVERYONE loses a RELOAD charge.

(2) Sabotage. THREE times this game, you can use a device that causes a person to forget how to operate weapons. You can use this on ME (execution) or on another person. You can use the device only once per day/night cycle.
(Note that roles such as werewolves, dreamers, etc. are unaffected. However mafia and night watchmen would)

Had we not lost Kidway and TDG so early we could have won.

Sabotage was awesome.
Bangel is up for execution - *click*

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

OMG.

I totally knew Dawn was right. :P

And...

Quote:
6th: Mafia

I seem to have a good knack for getting last place, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Twiz, I got your name from Xela. I was gonna be the person that started the votes on people, but at the same time never mentioning Xela or acknowledging her (publically). But noooooo. I HAD to get killed!

Anyway, good game. All evil games are brilliant. We should do them more often. They're also a lot shorter than other games :P

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anoohilator wrote:

Yes, and apparently the Howl saved Wind from dying. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

WIS wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:

Nice :D

ImageImage

Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anoohilator wrote:
WIS wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:

Nice :D

Yeah... :roll: I wonder why everyone is angry at little old me...

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

So so so... now to talk about the next one.
If anyone is having an itch to do one, fling a PM to me giving a rough sketch of what you have in store (special twists... themes... etc.)

Somethin sounds interesting and I'll give you the green light. Otherwise... I'll whip one up in the infinite amount of free time i have on my hands. Dat be all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Can we have a themed one soon Scott - I remember my first WW game (The Simpsons one) and because I had a character that I knew well, I really got into it ;)

ImageImage

Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:37 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
The opposite also occurs, though. x) I seriously never even heard of the character I got. x)

Wait... Scott has free-time now!? :D (or was that sarcasm?)

*cough*LotFkthxbai*cough*

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Since I already hosted one and can't pitch this idea (though Kugetsu already did), I will make a suggestion...

LORD OF THE FLIES. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

PLEASE.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

LotF would be a crazy theme but how many teams can you have ;) Falling Rocks? xD

ImageImage

Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Simon = Evil OMT =O

(and I can already image some ideas for roles, but I can't host it. xD)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next