Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

try to go to the archivist.
if he says you got another constelation, away you go to the observatory.
if not, dunno what else i shall say... i'm really smurf at TNT because they "stole" me 2 avvies in a week time (the plushie and the symol. did everything rigth, but no avvie) seems there's lots of bugs going on, they have a waiting list on the bug reports of 10k!

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:14 pm 

anjuna wrote:
Hmm, that is strange. I assume the Archivist doesn't have the overlay available? My next suggest would have been to try to advance anyway.

They should not all have the same inflation rate, I don't think. Weird. :roll:

EDIT: Geez I hate to default to my "are you sure it isn't browswer settings?" but that is all I can think of. Since I can't think of any reason the inflation rate in ALL the shops, not just the ones related to this part of the plot, are the same for you. Try clearing all private data, logging out, closing browser, then logging back in? Did you click any necessary Continue buttons after the last constellation submission, etc.

Nope, I had everything going right cause I did get the collector's quest item to appear in the shop. Damn that extra twitchy mouse finger that sent me past it.

Perhaps since the quest item is dependant on inflation rate, the fact I didn't get it (it did appear in a 2.31% shop) has caused all my shops to hang up strangly on that number? Since I am in some kind of plot limbo. >_< I am so confused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Quote:
Actually the creepy thing about it is all my shops have the same inflation rate. In neopia central, in tyrannia, in altador etc etc every shop has 2.31%. They have had that same inflation rate for me since this quest problem happened.

That's strange. I just double-checked my Altador shops, and they still have different inflation rates. You said you've been back to the Archivist and he hasn't said anything about going off to the observatory? And have you tried finding the constellation to see if the telescope recognizes it? If these don't work, then I'd go ahead and submit a bug report -- you don't want to get locked out of the rest of the plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:18 pm 

Rauven wrote:
try to go to the archivist.
if he says you got another constelation, away you go to the observatory.
if not, dunno what else i shall say... i'm really smurf at TNT because they "stole" me 2 avvies in a week time (the plushie and the symol. did everything rigth, but no avvie) seems there's lots of bugs going on, they have a waiting list on the bug reports of 10k!

The archivist is still talking about the gladiator constellation on the cup. I needed to click on the collector's item for the image of the constellation before the archivist will talk about it, and that's the thing I missed with my over-active refreshing.

Sorry to hear about your lost avies, and 10k waiting list?!? Evil, I wonder if I'll get this fixed before the plot closes down completely?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kerthkessen wrote:
The archivist is still talking about the gladiator constellation on the cup.

So you clicked Continue after submitting the Gladiator's constellation?

Plot limbo, I hear ya. Yes I noticed the long bug report waiting list, too.

I am starting to wonder if Cup-related Colosseum things aren't messing with plot links? Still no reason all shops should have same inflation rate.

You claimed you saw the icon and accidentally clicked past it, but I assume if your history/cache/temp internet files are cleared you should be able to get that icon back again? Unless there really is a bad bug. :(

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:35 pm 

anjuna wrote:
So you clicked Continue after submitting the Gladiator's constellation?

Plot limbo, I hear ya. Yes I noticed the long bug report waiting list, too.

I am starting to wonder if Cup-related Colosseum things aren't messing with plot links? Still no reason all shops should have same inflation rate.

You claimed you saw the icon and accidentally clicked past it, but I assume if your history/cache/temp internet files are cleared you should be able to get that icon back again? Unless there really is a bad bug. :(

Well, I cleared my computers temp/cookies etc so we'll see if that helps, but so far all my inflation rates are still the same. I also forgot to mention that I play on my home and work computers and they share the same difficulty with inflation rates and such.

Aye as I said I did manage to get the colletor's item to show. Shows that one should not do complicated plots when tired.

I have a feeling this is all going to be up to the neopets help desk to get me set back up correctly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kerthkessen wrote:
Well, I cleared my computers temp/cookies etc so we'll see if that helps, but so far all my inflation rates are still the same.

That in itself seems a glitch. Even during that stage of the plot my inflation rates for all shops were different. I have no idea what could be going on. o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

why don´t you try and use like another browser?
if the problem is the cookies or anything, this should do the trick...

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Normally that would have been my suggestion, too, but s/he (? pardon) claims the inflation rates are the same on home and work computers.

That says to me glitch in her *account* even, not necessarily the Plot only. (Pardon again for assuming you are a girl. You just seem very thorough actually. If it is not the case please do not be insulted.) :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:00 am 

anjuna wrote:
Normally that would have been my suggestion, too, but s/he (? pardon) claims the inflation rates are the same on home and work computers.

That says to me glitch in her *account* even, not necessarily the Plot only. (Pardon again for assuming you are a girl. You just seem very thorough actually. If it is not the case please do not be insulted.) :oops:

Aye, I'm a female and I work for accountants, as such I'm used to being particular about putting matters down in text. :D

I'm not positive, but I also have firefox installed at home and I beleive I've used that during the plot as well. Hence I rather think it isn't something glitching up on my end. When I get home I'll post a bug report and hopefully they'll get back to me sooner than later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kerthkessen wrote:
Aye, I'm a female and I work for accountants, as such I'm used to being particular about putting matters down in text. :D

I'm not positive, but I also have firefox installed at home and I beleive I've used that during the plot as well. Hence I rather think it isn't something glitching up on my end. When I get home I'll post a bug report and hopefully they'll get back to me sooner than later.

Yes, I thought I detected some "meticulous" female comradery there. :oops: Anyway, as much as I am one of few that can point out many FireFox flaws, I actually do not think that is the problem this time.

On the note of bug reports, you might consider submitting as a "general" (as in non-plot-related, even though it affects the plot) error. The inflation rate in ALL of your shops in Neopia, much less in Altador, should never be the same. Sounds like Neo-Utopia, lol. Maybe you stumbled across something more "non-existant" (rare, invaluable) than Jelly World? :P

All jokes aside, since there are so many plot-glitches submitted (and since resolved), I only reason that you might get faster attention that way?

Good luck and I am keeping you in my thoughts for this to be fixed. 0:)

WHOOPS sorry to mods for double post!

Kerthkessen, Earth/PPT/anjuna made contact with TNT/dirtside. You should contact that name (dirtside) with a neomail and likely get a prompt, friendly response.

(Make sure to be ultra-respectful and bow down to all programmers.) ;)

Hope that helps faster than a bug report. :D

UPDATE: Kerthkessen, dirtside checked your account and determined that you did make a mistake. Small comfort, but at least you don't have to rely on waiting for an answer to a bug report. There is no bug. So let us PPTers (or me thru PM or neomail) know the details since your last constellation. Clicking that Submit button at the Telescope seems to be all important. So we must backtrack and see what was missed. Good luck. Or let us know if you do a Homer "DOH!" and fix it. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:28 pm 

I don't know what is wrong!I have checked every bookcase in my room and still cannot find my book!Now that I've gotten so much help I feel ashamed to ask for more :oops: but the plot is ending so once I solve this it should be clean and clear!I hope... o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:59 pm 

Did you try tabbing through the books in the room to be certian that you didn't miss any books? If you did try double checking that you are in the correct room. And check your math and make sure it's correct. If all that's done you should find the book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:20 am 

The guides on the Constellation don't help, I don't understand it. I've been stuck on it for a few hours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

beiring wrote:
I don't know what is wrong!I have checked every bookcase in my room and still cannot find my book!Now that I've gotten so much help I feel ashamed to ask for more :oops: but the plot is ending so once I solve this it should be clean and clear!I hope... o_O

Make sure you have the right room and make sure you check all 31 books.

maninlag wrote:
The guides on the Constellation don't help, I don't understand it. I've been stuck on it for a few hours.

Which constellation are you on? There is another set of guides here.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next