Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

bgryph wrote:
Of the three slowing skills -- Shockwave, Ranged Attack, and Slowing Strikes, most people seem to lean towards Shockwave, I guess because when you're facing a group, it affects the whole group at once. Slowing Strikes is probably the most useful of the three against Terask II -- Shockwave rarely affects him.

Are you sure about that? The last time I battled Terask II, I kept getting a message like "King Terask is immune to your slowing strikes."

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

What level should you be at when you enter the Tower? I am really sure it is where Zombom is. I am level 9 but die because 2 Skeleton Guards kill me :x

RS Accomplishments (At the time these were UB):Island Blumaroo Morphing Potion,Striped Aisha Morphing Potion,Gallion,Gallion,Gallion,Gallion,Gallion,Dragoyle,Dragoyle,Silver Buzzer Coin,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

exodiathepowerful wrote:
What level should you be at when you enter the Tower? I am really sure it is where Zombom is. I am level 9 but die because 2 Skeleton Guards kill me :x

Maybe you should train to level 10 before moving ahead. :) Fighting 2 skeleton guards is pretty hard...

I like pickles, I like cheese, I like climbing lobster trees!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I feel real stupid asking this, but when happens when you die?

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Shifty wrote:
I feel real stupid asking this, but when happens when you die?

Depends on which difficulty you are playing. On normal and evil you wake up minus half your gold in the last place you rested at (or the start of the chapter you are in if you haven't rested anywhere yet), but still have all your experience, and any other members of your party that have joined. If you are playing insane and you die, you go right back to square one as if you were starting a brand new game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

SpiraLethe wrote:
bgryph wrote:
Of the three slowing skills -- Shockwave, Ranged Attack, and Slowing Strikes, most people seem to lean towards Shockwave, I guess because when you're facing a group, it affects the whole group at once. Slowing Strikes is probably the most useful of the three against Terask II -- Shockwave rarely affects him.

Are you sure about that? The last time I battled Terask II, I kept getting a message like "King Terask is immune to your slowing strikes."

I think that's because you were playing on Insane.

I finished evil though :D:D

Gone, forever.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10