Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:50 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Darth Vader - Wuss.
Palpatine: Actually pretty cool in the expanded Universe.

Stewi Griffin... ?! Hes an antagonist! Same for Gollum.
Sauron was but a minion anyway, if you want evil you go for the proper evil, you go for Melkor, Or one of the only two beings he feared, Ungoliant.

Bangel wrote:
Glory was still pretty much undefeatable. It was only because she was Ben that she got defeated. So if that wouldn't have happened, she would have killed the whole world and the dimensions would have all bleeded into one another. That is some pretty smurf villainry right there.

Psshhht, she was defeated, bashed into the ground and done over, And so what if her human host was her weakness? thats kind of the point isnt it?
Apocalypse and Unicron never let death stop them (Heck, Apocalypse was dying all the time, Unicron a paltry Thrice)
That and I just dont like Glory all that much, was a brilliant season mindyou, but she lacked the Oomph to be in my personal top 10 villains.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Bangel wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
WHY are the blue-handed dudes from Firefly not on there?

They probably didn't know what to call them. "Blue-handed dudes" doesn't sound very formal. :P

But they should definitely be included after what they did to poor River's brain... ;_;

And their shiny 'make you bleed from every orifice' stick...-shiver-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Where's Bowser *thumps table*.

Post subject: Re: 100 best Villains. Ever
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Bangel wrote:
Setekh wrote:
90. Gentlemen - "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
34. Mayor Richard Wilkins - "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Out of all the villains in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, they chose the Gentlemen and Mayor Wilkins? Total crap. Come on, where's Glorificus? The Master? Angelus? Adam? Warren, Andrew, and Jonathon (they were SUPER NERDS. If that is not villain-like, then what is?). And come on... The First. The First is PURE EVIL. It is like, the literal essense of evil, and they didn't even consider it one of the best villains?

*shakes head* Absolutely hopeless.

I agree with you on the Mayor, but The Gentlemen?! They were creepy as hell, and I think that they are one of the best villains in the Buffy Universe! How scared would you be if you couldn't hear anything or talk, knowing that these monsters are coming to kill you. And that no matter how hard you try, you just can't scream out for help.

Although what the heck is up with having "Syndrome" in there?! He was a CRAP villain!

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Keylia wrote:
I always like Malificent. :(

Me too, I will order them to re-add them!

And no villians from X-Men? Odd.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Setekh wrote:
Bangel wrote:
Glory was still pretty much undefeatable. It was only because she was Ben that she got defeated. So if that wouldn't have happened, she would have killed the whole world and the dimensions would have all bleeded into one another. That is some pretty smurf villainry right there.

Psshhht, she was defeated, bashed into the ground and done over, And so what if her human host was her weakness? thats kind of the point isnt it?
Apocalypse and Unicron never let death stop them (Heck, Apocalypse was dying all the time, Unicron a paltry Thrice)
That and I just dont like Glory all that much, was a brilliant season mindyou, but she lacked the Oomph to be in my personal top 10 villains.

Technically she wasn't bashed into the ground. She was smothered. After she was bashed into the ground. And if you're talking about not villains that don't let death stop them, then why the hell are there no vampires in this? Angelus should feel cheated, damnit. He died like three times.

Season five was a brilliant season... I still cry whenever I watch The Gift. ._.

Amethyst wrote:
Bangel wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
WHY are the blue-handed dudes from Firefly not on there?

They probably didn't know what to call them. "Blue-handed dudes" doesn't sound very formal. :P

But they should definitely be included after what they did to poor River's brain... ;_;

And their shiny 'make you bleed from every orifice' stick...-shiver-

I still get nightmares over that thing. Ew.

Ixistant wrote:
Bangel wrote:
Setekh wrote:
90. Gentlemen - "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
34. Mayor Richard Wilkins - "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Out of all the villains in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, they chose the Gentlemen and Mayor Wilkins? Total crap. Come on, where's Glorificus? The Master? Angelus? Adam? Warren, Andrew, and Jonathon (they were SUPER NERDS. If that is not villain-like, then what is?). And come on... The First. The First is PURE EVIL. It is like, the literal essense of evil, and they didn't even consider it one of the best villains?

*shakes head* Absolutely hopeless.

I agree with you on the Mayor, but The Gentlemen?! They were creepy as hell, and I think that they are one of the best villains in the Buffy Universe! How scared would you be if you couldn't hear anything or talk, knowing that these monsters are coming to kill you. And that no matter how hard you try, you just can't scream out for help.

Although what the heck is up with having "Syndrome" in there?! He was a CRAP villain!

They were barely creepy. Sure, they went and cut out people's hearts and stole their voices, but what did it take to defeat them? One scream. That is crap. Buffy had to DIE to kill the Master, and he's not even on there. All she had to do was scream and the Gentlemens' heads exploded.

the greatest love story never told.

Last edited by Bangel on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dawn, Angelus = Angel?

If so, he's good, I mean, he was bad but he turned good. Right?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ammer wrote:
Dawn, Angelus = Angel?

If so, he's good, I mean, he was bad but he turned good. Right?

Angelus = evil Angel without a soul. First off, in the 1700s, when Angel was human, he went by Angelus because that was his name. Then he got turned into his vampire self and obviously kept the name Angelus. Then he fed off some gypsy princess and the gypsies gave him back his soul, so he changed his name to Angel to get away from his evil past as Angelus. Then he had one moment of true happiness with Buffy over a hundred years later (I'll let you figure out what it was), and he turned back into evil Angelus. Then Willow put on her magical mojo crap and he was turned good again right after he iniated a statue to suck the world into Hell. So Buffy had to kill him, even though he was good again, in order to save the world. Then he came back to life as Angel. Then in his own show this famous chick wanted to live forever, so she drugged him, making him happy. So he was temporarily Angelus then. And then he was good again after the drugs wore off. And then later on in his own series, he becomes Angelus again so he can kill some evil bad guy... but I don't know the details on that fully because I haven't seen that part of his series yet. But anyway, after he kills the guy, he gets his soul back, and is back to being Angel.

I'm a bit iffy on whether he was Angel or Angelus when he was human... I just assumed.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I've decided.
I shall compose a list of my own!
No matter how obscure, if they are awesome, they are on it. And obviously if I know about them too :P

Rule the first: If they turned to good they are out.
Good bye Vader!
Magneto's okay though, he did good for his own ends.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2