Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:07 pm 

Flame wrote:
Sorry for the delay...My computer is currently anti-PPT, as well as anti-forum in general. I don't why. So because of this, the lovely Rikio is posting this for me.

Moogie: I admittedly didn't know what the image was when I first looked at your set. Then I clicked on the original image and figured it out...This really isn't anything special I think, mainly because the colors are sort of dull. It works a little better with the av, which I like, but the sig is sort of boring to look at. Here's a picture, here's your name...But still pretty good, admittedly. 8/10

stinkyllama: An image with a border for the av. Not fond of the text and image placement. Sig also isn't the impressive...some random sparkle effects in the background, and I don't really like the placement of the girl's head... 6/10

kiay: Av is pretty, it's a different style and I like it. The style doesn't really work in the sig though. Leaves a bit too much open area...Probably needs to be narrower to make it look a bit better, but that's easily fixed I think. 8.5/10

Iath-em: not so fond of it. The text is hard to read, and though it's sort of cool looking, it really is just a blend of random brushes. A bit empty looking in places too... 7/10

Neko: Hm, simplistic. Not much really done to it. I like the image positioning, and I'm more partial to the av then the sig. Throw a bit more design or color in the sig to make it pop. I understand you were going for probably a more dreamy-ish quality, but...eh... 8/10

Totals:

Moogie: 8 + 8 + 8.5 = 24.5

stinkyllama: 6 + 6 + 6 = 18

kiay: 8.5 + 8 + 7 = 23.5

Iath-em: 7 + 7 + 9 = 23

Neko: 8 + 9 + 8.5 = 25.5

Congratulations to Neko and all the other participants! ^_~

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:01 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Congrats Neko!! 8)

-used to be darklegend-
currently: lurking ^-^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

one point away...story of my life...oh well...best i've ever done in one of these though.

congrats neko, you certainly deserved it. :)

v: Lifebreather ----- c: Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:14 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

:roflol:

Congrats Neko. You do truly deserve it. ^^
Aha, must be revenge of the people who could never catch a break and win. I think you've participated in every one with me, and I won the last time, you win now. BOOYAH! :)

Flame - Hope your computer decides to cough up whatever it's got in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Congrats Neko!! Awesome work on everything you did! :D

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

YAY! It's such a great honor to be the 8th PPT Top Graphician! Thank you to the all judges and everyone single person who participated. Wahh! I'm sooo happy! ^0^ Thank you very much! *bows*

"The path I've chosen had no effort, unless I took that chance, at the decision I've made, for all I've done and suffered." - Mi-Ku, © Mi-ku All Rights Reserved.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3