Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Have the names of Petpets changed?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:40 pm 

Some of my pets have petpets which have been equipped for a while (about 3 1/2 years). Now, when I search for the petpet species name with the shop wizard, I get now results (as well as nothing listed after "searching for ...".
I found that one of them, a Pet Rock, is now called Rock, leading me to believe that the items for the others have also changed names.
Specifically, what are the names of the item forms (when not equipped) for "RedTail" and "Scary Jack"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You have to search exactly, its a problem with certain usernames. If you try searching for the old Purple Quiggle Toy, it will change it to plushie, this applies to all new items, so search it as exact.

Post subject: Re: Have the names of Petpets changed?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

dinojerm wrote:
Some of my pets have petpets which have been equipped for a while (about 3 1/2 years). Now, when I search for the petpet species name with the shop wizard, I get now results (as well as nothing listed after "searching for ...".
I found that one of them, a Pet Rock, is now called Rock, leading me to believe that the items for the others have also changed names.
Specifically, what are the names of the item forms (when not equipped) for "RedTail" and "Scary Jack"

I think the Scary Jack is now the Snomorg and the RedTail is a Candy Vampire... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:47 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Xalaxracer wrote:
You have to search exactly, its a problem with certain usernames. If you try searching for the old Purple Quiggle Toy, it will change it to plushie, this applies to all new items, so search it as exact.

I think that he is refering to how these particular Halloween pet pets had complete makeovers done, and if left attached or in ones SDB, they would not change.

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:46 pm 

Thanks for the information.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]