Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Odd...(Neoquest related)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I go to play Neoquest (the first one) and it says I have to start a new game. I spazz out a bit since I was close to finishing it for the first time on Normal (I don't play it much), but I decide to accept the glitch and start over. However, when I get to the screen where it says I should assign my seven skill points all of my skills are still there from the old game.

So, should I report this, start over with another pet, or take another course of action?

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject: Re: Odd...(Neoquest related)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:49 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

DiscordantNote wrote:
I go to play Neoquest (the first one) and it says I have to start a new game. I spazz out a bit since I was close to finishing it for the first time on Normal (I don't play it much), but I decide to accept the glitch and start over. However, when I get to the screen where it says I should assign my seven skill points all of my skills are still there from the old game.

So, should I report this, start over with another pet, or take another course of action?

Did you make sure your active pet is the one you played the game with> That might be the problem.. not sure though.

Post subject: Re: Odd...(Neoquest related)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mark wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:

Did you make sure your active pet is the one you played the game with> That might be the problem.. not sure though.

Yes. If it wasn't I wouldn't have most of my Shock abilities maxed out with some points on Life abilities. I don't want to toy with it too much because I don't want my account frozen, especially since I'm rather close to my first million.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

It's a glitch that has been there for about the last month or so. I have a game going on Evil! that I was close to finishing too (I was farting around just outside the two rings palace trying to level up a bit before having to deal with the chias), but I am not going to play the game on that pet until the glitch is fixed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

It's not going to get fixed, it happened to everybody's NQ games. It's a rollback.

Just take advantage of the fact that you have all the skills and items you previously had and play ball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Istanbullfrog wrote:
It's not going to get fixed, it happened to everybody's NQ games. It's a rollback.

Just take advantage of the fact that you have all the skills and items you previously had and play ball.

Woo-Hoo!!!! :D Although I wish it would have happened when I was almost to the end of InSaNe! then. :roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:18 pm 

That happened to me to, but they did lose my neoquest game so now all I have to do is level up and such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yeah, just restart. This first happened a while ago, so it seems waiting really won't really do you any good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

dog wrote:
Yeah, just restart. This first happened a while ago, so it seems waiting really won't really do you any good.

Restart how? Different pet or the same one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

DiscordantNote wrote:
dog wrote:

Restart how? Different pet or the same one?

I'd restart with the same one, so you can get your old skill points.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I wanted to cry when I saw that I have to resatrt it (yep, I used the same active pet i used before) that made me think that it may not be worth it to restart at all. I was at roo island. But maybe someday if i would not be taken by laziness, probably i will play (the old skill points would be a just bonus). But then again, I hate to start over again. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

:o Same with me!

Quote:
Welcome to NeoQuest®!

Click here to start a new game in Normal mode.

I was just outside the Two Rings..... :x I reccomend you all slowly egde away while say some rude things.....

I like pickles, I like cheese, I like climbing lobster trees!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:05 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Yep, it happened a couple of weeks ago. I was playing right when it happened - level 48, and on the 2nd level of the palace. Pretty annoyed >.<

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:23 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

*sigh* I was affected by this glitch also. Luckily, I've found I still have my Ring of Xantan and powered up wand, etc. from the first time, so I should be able to beat it for sure this time. It is annoying, though, because I was up to level 14 and now I'm level 1 again.

Secret Santa Set! :D

My DeviantArt Account
Shakespeare Wiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

argg...
It happened to me too...
I didn't play for less then 2 weeks and the completly reset it (not including the skills)...

~Set by moogie~

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next