Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 42  Next
 Post subject: SSBM 2: (How to play on each update)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Round 25

endeavourl wrote:
sky, roy was already used this round, but he has a special :o

If its allowed, roy attacked DK for -4 damage with his blazer

Christopher already did that. It may not have looked it in his post, but that is how I recorded it.

For biking fans, the Tour of California race is coming through the area where I live Thurs 23/02 and Fri 24/02. There is no way in heck that you will see me since I will be in class at the times it passes through, but it will go past most of the best downtown area in SLO and right past Poly. Thankfully, they will be shutting down the 1 while they pass by. At least I'll be nowhere near where they will be causing all of that trouble.

Story as of now:
A yawn and growl came from Giga Koopa this round. With still only light damage, he inhaled a deep breath and exhaled a massive Fire Breath, cooking Falco, Peach, Sheik, and Mewtwo for -1 damage each. He gives a loud roar in victory. After Giga Koopa has done his damage, an object zoomed by. More objects passed by. Seems the Stage has become Mute City.

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for-3 damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]

Preferred Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]

Simple Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the bold.]

Specials follow the same format where appropriate.

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Peach--------------------42
Dr Mario----------------41
Yoshi--------------------41
Pikachu------------------38
Pichu---------------------30
Mewtwo-----------------31
Purin---------------------42
DK-----------------------30
Capt Falcon-------------31
Falco---------------------41
Ice Climbers-------------29
Kirby---------------------41
Link----------------------12
Young Link-------------31
Zelda---------------------38
Sheik---------------------40
Ganondorf---------------32
Mr Game & Watch-----29
Roy-----------------------39
Marth---------------------43
Giga Koopa -------------24 (NPC)

Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player):
Ness - Pikachu - Blk Mage
Samus - Peach - Blk Mage
Master Hand - DK - Sirclucky
Mario - DK - Sirclucky & Stinkyllama
Redead - Pikachu, Roy, Mewtwo, Marth x2, Peach - Blk Mage x2, Christopher, Stinkyllama, endeavourl x2
Fox - Pikachu - Stinkyllama
Luigi - Link via Lugia - endeavourl
Koopa - Peach - Blk Mage

Blk Mage - 114
Sirclucky - 48
Stinkyllama - 107
Christopher - 101
endeavourl - 70
Divine - 10

Round 25 Announcements:
1: Giga Koopa is here! He gets two attacks a round. One will be a special, the other will be a regular attack. The GM will choose when and what attack. You can only block one of his attacks with special effects. (If an attack of his is blocked, I will lean more towards using a special).
2: Although you have to include Giga Koopa in one of your attack choices, you can still target others if given the option.
3: Sadly, Kirby cannot target Giga Koopa.
4: Zelda and Sheik will not have any specials for a while since they only have three instead of the regular four.
5: Giga Koopa is automatically effected by Stage's effect so all you have to do is get him down to 2 HP...
6: endeavourl still has a move coming since Christopher had already used Roy's special.

This Round's Weapons:
1 Fan: No damage, but the target can not attack or heal for the rest of the round.
1 Super Scope: -1 damage to distributed any way to up to four characters

This Round's Specials:
1) Kirby: Swallow: -2 damage to one character who can not attack or heal for the rest of the round
2) Zelda: Nayru’s Love: +4 HP and redirect the next attack against Zelda, or redirect all attacks against Zelda for the round

This Round's Stage:
Giga Koopa: Appears after Bowser is defeated. 24 HP! All characters stop fighting each other and attack him. All attacks are the same as Bowser, except he gets two a round. 35 points for his defeat.
Mute City: Watch out for F-Zero racers! -2 damage to all characters who took no action at end of round

This Period's Answers:
The thinking man's cola. Though up for the only a short time, the answer is Mingus Dew.

This Period's Trivia:
Found here. More coming soon?

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what timezone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kirby Swallows Zelda, causing Zelda to take -2 damage. Zelda cannot heal for the rest of the round

Can Kirby now use Zelda's Nayru's Love? :p

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

sirclucky wrote:
Kirby Swallows Zelda, causing Zelda to take -2 damage. Zelda cannot heal for the rest of the round

Ooh, that would create a loop hole of sorts, but too bad that this round you can only use attack on Giga Koopa, unless it's a multi attack then Giga and someone else. But it would be neat

Pikachu uses Super Scope to attack Giga Koopa for 2 damage, Link for 1 damage and young link for 1 damage.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I sense a great disturbance in the Force. Oh! Here it is!

sirclucky wrote:

Nope. Only Zelda can. Thankfully it is a special and not an attack or heal. (I hope everyone buys that. Eyes dart). I doubt anyone was going to use her anyway.

Blk Mage wrote:
Ooh, that would create a loop hole of sorts...

It does. As one of Al Gore's Vice Presidential Action Rangers, I have a duty to protect the space-time continuum. (I do not recognize the current VP as having 'action rangers' since he is more on the destruction side of the space-time continuum). (Note to self: I really have to remember to put more protection on special users.) This action is allowed. I guess Zelda's immunity to attacks is activated by default since she can't use the healing side of the special.

I was thinking of letting Kirby use other charactrers' powers, but decided to scrap that idea since it was too complicated. Kirby was the hardest character to write specials for :x (Wario was second hardest).

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:24 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Roy gives Giga Koopa a horrible rash for -3 Damage by poking him with a sword.

http://chocobo.moo.jp/illust/img/146.jpg - I like it due to the fact that the character designs are very cute despite the fact that two out of the three look brainless. It also has porings. Everybody loves porings. At least squishing them anyway.

Einstein

Bubble Chamber

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Christopher wrote:
http://chocobo.moo.jp/illust/img/146.jpg - I like it due to the fact that the character designs are very cute despite the fact that two out of the three look brainless. It also has porings. Everybody loves porings. At least squishing them anyway.

Good choice. That was their last New Years one, I think.

Christopher wrote:

Great choice :D Einstein pwns! (Great! Now I'm using chat speak.)

Christopher wrote:

Okay. I'm refining the search criteria now. Sorry for the confusion.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Link heals for +2 hp

and

Zelda uses nayru's love to heal for +4 hp and redirect the next attack

Does this next attack carry over, or just for this round?

and sorry sky, been busy with exams, so dont have time to answer trivia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

endeavourl wrote:
Zelda uses nayru's love to heal for +4 hp and redirect the next attack

Does this next attack carry over, or just for this round?

and sorry sky, been busy with exams, so dont have time to answer trivia

Sorry. This won't carry over. Two reasons: 1) Specials last just one round. 2) Thanks to Kirby messing with the space-time continuum, Zelda defaulted to her immunity from damage effect.

Don't worry about trivia. It is trivial :roflol:

Best of luck with your exams. I have my 4th Thermal and 2nd Modern Physics tests coming on Monday so I'm in the middle of studying too.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mewtwo attacks Giga Koopa for -3 damage

Final Fantasy X-2 Pic: http://picnic.ciao.com/uk/27575.jpg

Q: Who does Convoy Butterfly (in the US translation) work for?
A: ACROSS

FF VIII Summons
Primary Guardian Forces
01 - Quezacotl (Access Squall's study desk in the classroom in Balamb Garden. Select "tutorial" and you'll recieve Quezacotl.)
02 - Shiva (Access Squall's study desk in the classroom in Balamb Garden. Select "tutorial" and you'll recieve Shiva.)
03 - Ifrit (Ifrit is located in the Fire Cavern. He'll join your party after you defeat him.)
04 - Siren (Draw during the boss fight Elvoret on the top of the Communications Tower in Dollet.)
05 - The Brothers (The Brothers can be found in the Tomb of the Unknown King. You'll face a two stage boss fight (one of the Brothers by himself, and then both together) and they'll join your party.)
06 - Diablos (Talk with Cid before leaving towards Timber and he'll hand over a Magical Lamp. Go to the inventory screen and use the lamp to be teleported to a battle with Diablos. If you defeat him, he'll join your party.)
07 - Carbuncle (Draw during the boss fight with the Iguions.)
08 - Leviathan (Draw during the boss fight with NORG.)
09 - Pandemona (Draw during the boss fight with Fujin and Raijin from Fujin.)
10 - Cerberus (Challenge Cerberus while you're in the main hall inside of Galbadia Garden. If you defeat him, he'll join your party.)
11 - Alexander (Draw during the boss fight with Edea inside Galbadia Garden.)
12 - Doomtrain (Find the Solomon Ring at Tears' Point in Esthar. Then gather six of each of the following: Malboro Tentacle, Remedy+, and Steel Pipes. After collecting the items, use the ring. Doomtrain will accept the items and join your group.)
13 - Bahamut (Once you've gained the Ragnarok, you can travel to the Deep Sea Research Center on the southwest corner of the world map. Once inside, you'll be able to answer Bahamut's questions. If you answer them correctly, you'll be able to fight him. If you win, he'll join your party.)
14 - Jumbo Cactaur (Travel to the Cactaur Island east of the Cetra Ruins. In the desert, you'll see a small green enemy appear randomly. Use the Ragnarok to land on the island and chase him down. Defeat him and he'll join your team.)
15 - Tonberry King (Defeat 18+ Tonberries and the Tonberry King will appear. Defeat him and he will join your team.)
16 - Eden (If you've defeated Bahamut in the Deep Sea Research Center, you'll be able to travel deeper under the water. Below the surface you'll run into Ultima Weapon. Draw Eden from Ultima Weapon.)

Secondary Guardian Forces
01 - Odin (Once inside the Centra Ruins, find and defeat Odin.)
02 - Phoenix (Can be summoned only by using the Phoenix Pinion in battle.)
03 - Boko the Chocobo (After solving at least one of the Chocobo Forest puzzles, use a Gysahl Green during a battle. Boko the Chocobo will appear and attack the enemies.)
04 - MiniMog (By using Mog's Amulet, a GF can learn the MiniMog ability.)
05 - Moomba (Use a Friendship item during a battle and a Moomba will come to your rescue and attack the enemies.)
06 - Gilgamesh (During disc three, if you've already gained Odin, Gilgamesh will begin to appear randomly.)

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 26

Yay! Someone else reads Viz published GNs (I assume that is where Llama-chan got her answer.

Anyway, Giga Koopa randomly drew a name without looking and attacked Marth for -3 damage.

For biking fans, the Tour of California race is coming through the area where I live Thurs 23/02 and Fri 24/02. There was no way in heck that you saw me since I was in class at the time it passed through, but it did go past most of the best downtown area in SLO and right past Poly. I almost skipped my Linear Analysis class to watch too.

Story as of now:
Trying not to get hit by an F-Zero racer was a little to hard. The irony was when Captain Falcon got hit. Giga Koopa was hit for -2 damage, as were many others. Showing great constraint, Giga Koopa leaps into the air and hits Capt Falcon and G&W for -2 damage each. Both of them cannot heal as well.

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for-3 damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]

Preferred Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Peach--------------------40
Dr Mario----------------39
Yoshi--------------------39
Pichu---------------------28
Purin---------------------40
DK-----------------------28
Capt Falcon-------------27
Falco---------------------39
Ice Climbers-------------27
Kirby---------------------41
Link----------------------13
Young Link-------------28
Zelda---------------------36
Sheik---------------------38
Ganondorf---------------30
Mr Game & Watch-----25
Roy-----------------------37
Marth---------------------38
Giga Koopa -------------14 (NPC)

Samus - Peach - Blk Mage
Redead - Pikachu, Roy, Mewtwo, Marth x2, Peach - Blk Mage x2, Christopher, Stinkyllama, endeavourl x2
Koopa - Peach - Blk Mage

Blk Mage - 114
Sirclucky - 48
Stinkyllama - 111
Christopher - 107
endeavourl - 70
Divine - 10

Round 26 Announcements:
1: Giga Koopa is here! He gets two attacks a round. One will be a special, the other will be a regular attack. The GM will choose when and what attack. You can only block one of his attacks with special effects. (If an attack of his is blocked, I will lean more towards using a special).
2: Although you have to include Giga Koopa in one of your attack choices, you can still target others if given the option.
3: Mewtwo cannot target: Giga Koopa, Falco, or Ganondorf
4: Giga Koopa is starting to faulter. Defeat him this round or next. Just keep in mind that the sooner he is down, the less damage he can deal.
5: Today's Worst Person in the World, according to Countdown with Keith Olberman (8 & 12 EST/ 5 & 9 PST): Bill O'Reilly for backpedaling on an earlier statement and making the generalization that all Iraqis are 'crazy people'.

This Round's Weapons:
1 Fan: No damage, but the target can not attack or heal for the rest of the round.
1 Green Shell: -4 damage to one character

This Round's Specials:
1) Mewtwo: Disable: One character can not attack or heal for the rest of the round
2) Falco: Blaster: -2 damage to up to two characters
3) Ganondorf: Wizard’s Foot: -3 damage to two characters

This Round's Stage:
Giga Koopa: Appears after Bowser is defeated. 14 HP! All characters stop fighting each other and attack him. All attacks are the same as Bowser, except he gets two a round. 35 points for his defeat.

This Period's Answers:
Where did the name 'Hell's Angels' come from? It was the title of a Howard Hughes movie about the WWI Royal Air Corp.

This Period's Trivia:

If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what timezone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:54 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Roy stabs Giga Koopa for -3 Damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ganondorf uses Wizard’s Foot to damage link and giga koopa for -3 damage eachh.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Open Trivia wrote:
Opinion poll (one entry per person): Go to http://chocobo.moo.jp/ Umineko and find one of the artist's original works in the gallery. Tell why you like the image. Don't forget to place a link to the image.

My fave is either this one or this one. The first one is so sweet. It has that nice warrior miko look, but still she appears to be asking for a hero to help her. The second one is just way too cute. I don't know if that is natto they are eating, but it is just so cutely presented that I don't care. Plus the flowers in their hair are cute as well.

This opinion poll is now closed.

PS: I will have a friend choose the regular attack for Giga Koopa later.

Edit ~ 1425 PST: A fellow physicist has arrived and chosen Ice Climbers as the -3 damage victim of Giga Koopa.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject: SSBM 2: (How to play on each update)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 27

Wow. Two actions last round. Makes sense since endeavourl said he had to study. I assume others have similar excuses. Evil eye.

Story as of now:
Giga Koopa loved last round. Loved it so much he powered up a Whirling Fortress and hit Kirby and Peach for -3 each. Also, Megahedron, lord of gaming, has decreed that a Pokeball will be dropped like it's hot tomorrow. As Fry said to Leela: 'I must be a robot. Why else would human women refuse to date me?' To which Leela responded: 'Oh...lots of reasons.' (No point, just a good quote).

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Peach--------------------37
Dr Mario----------------39
Yoshi--------------------39
Pichu---------------------28
Purin---------------------40
DK-----------------------28
Capt Falcon-------------27
Falco---------------------39
Ice Climbers-------------24
Kirby---------------------38
Link----------------------10
Young Link-------------28
Zelda---------------------36
Sheik---------------------38
Ganondorf---------------30
Mr Game & Watch-----25
Roy-----------------------37
Marth---------------------38
Giga Koopa -------------8 (NPC)

Samus - Peach - Blk Mage
Koopa - Peach - Blk Mage

Blk Mage - 114
Sirclucky - 48
Stinkyllama - 111
Christopher - 107
endeavourl - 72
Divine - 10

Round 27 Announcements:
#2 Thing Peter Griffin Wants to Tell America: "If Jay Leno makes you laugh, chances are I don't care for you as a person"
3: Oops! Almost forgot. There is a Maxim Tomato this round. The character with the lowest HP gets the tomato and +25 HP. Giga Koopa does not get the tomato even if he is brought to -HP. I am allowing you to attack any character you wish to make for a better melee.
4: No real updates. I hope everyone who had exams recently was able to do good on them.
5: Giga Koopa abides by the same laws as regular characters. He will die at the end of the round where he is brought to HP ≤ 0
6: Taking the above in mind, do not save your moves until after the next update! Tomorrow is a Pokeball day and no regular actions will be counted.

This Round's Weapons:
1 Green Shell: -4 damage to one character
Maxim Tomato: +25 HP. Character with the most damage receives the item at the end of the round

This Round's Specials:
1) Peach: Vegetable: -4 damage to one character
2) Pikachu: Thunder: -4 damage to two characters and -2 damage to Pikachu (for Blk Mage)
3) Mr Game & Watch: Fire: Mr Game & Watch can not be attacked for the rest of the round

This Round's Stage:
Giga Koopa: Appears after Koopa is defeated. 8 HP! All attacks are the same as Bowser, except he gets two a round. 35 points for his defeat.

This Period's Answers:
None due to lack of movement.

This Period's Trivia:

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Lalala
Pikachu uses thunder to damage Link for -4 damage(someone please kill him) and hurts pikachu for -2 damage(nuuuuuuuu)

Image Set-poala

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 42  Next