Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 42  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
endeavourl wrote:
... Also, you say that we get a free move...does that mean we can do 2 moves within our 24hr block?

Yes and no. Yes, since it will be two moves between when you made your last move and before you can make your next move. No, since 1) I only counted your last move in the story; 2) I'm treating it as if you didn't post while I was meeting a potental new teacher/in class/coming home when I decided to break all the rules and give the move to Purin while I was in a really bad mood [only in a not-too-bad mood now] and 3) you will lose the make-up move at 5PM EST tomorrow.

Just make a move now then another after 5 PM EST tomorrow. I did try to give both you and Icey moves equally damaging as what I took away. If you really want to make me mad, kill Fox. He is my favorite character.

Fox, Link, Samus, Roy, Marth, Mewtwo, Sheik. All are my faves. I give Purin the title 'Dirtiest Player in the Game' since he has stolen so many great kills from me when playing 1-player melees. He is also the only character that I can beat the hardest (#51) challenge with.

To get back a Purin, I have scheduled him to have his best move next round. It is too powerful and allows you to beat the heck out of him without fear of heal.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:54 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Roy kills a Redead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

If link is a fave of yours, why not let nature take its course and have him recieve that heart container? (and to think...I've been almost singlehandedly killing jiggly...and now he's back at 50hp :()

And ok, as for my roy fire blade replacement:

Zelda uses din's fire to do -4 damage to Ganondorf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

endeavourl wrote:
If link is a fave of yours, why not let nature take its course and have him recieve that heart container? (and to think...I've been almost singlehandedly killing jiggly...and now he's back at 50hp :()

I was in a really bad move and figured that would make a lot of people upset. -3 from Link and -7 from Roy on my boy Purin would really 'irk'. Link can fend for himself. Just look at this pic or this one or this one. Does this look like someone who can defend himself against the likes of Ganon or Roy or Koopa? I think not.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mewtwo attacks a Redead!

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
endeavourl wrote:

I was in a really bad move and figured that would make a lot of people upset. -3 from Link and -7 from Roy on my boy Purin would really 'irk'. Link can fend for himself. Just look at this pic or this one or this one. Does this look like someone who can defend himself against the likes of Ganon or Roy or Koopa? I think not.

Well...technically I only used a -5 damage fire blade, so jiggly would only be damaged -5 from that...but I guess you wouldnt count that against link, so that would still be a 10pt difference there. (I'm going to keep trying to get you to take back that move :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

endeavourl wrote:
...(I'm going to keep trying to get you to take back that move :P)

Not in this lifetime/reality. Just try having some fun. Examples:

10 points: Read these two comics. What is Jasmine doing wrong? And why is Huey right? (At least on paragraph)
10 points: When Misato bribes the Children with a steak dinner to fight the 10th (?) Angel, Asuka immediately pulls out a guide to the best restaurants in the area. Your task: Logically, explain to me exactly why in all the hells does Asuka have a freaking restaurant guide on her person, while in her school uniform, while at work, while at a mission briefing.
10 points will be given out per essay (1+ paragraphs) about why 12/02/2006's Boondocks episode was so cool (This contest will last until 1700 PST Friday).
Any of the remaining questions on this post.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
endeavourl wrote:
...(I'm going to keep trying to get you to take back that move :P)

Not in this lifetime/reality. Just try having some fun. Examples:

Hrmph. Maybe we can open up a wormhole to a parallel universe, have you change the action in that universe, and then close up the wormhole (tho trying to calculate how the information would be interperated here in this universe while the wormhole is open will be a big pain)

And I am having fun trying to get you to change your mind 8) . I wasnt ever that mad about you doing it, just annoyed that you had to chose jiggly to do this with. You are GM of the game though, so I'll respect your decisions :)

PS - and I'm not really an anime fan at all...so most of the trivia things arent "fun" (besides the awesome physics ones of course :D)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

endeavourl wrote:
Hrmph. Maybe we can open up a wormhole to a parallel universe, have you change the action in that universe, and then close up the wormhole (tho trying to calculate how the information would be interperated here in this universe while the wormhole is open will be a big pain)

And I am having fun trying to get you to change your mind 8) . I wasnt ever that mad about you doing it, just annoyed that you had to chose jiggly to do this with. You are GM of the game :)

PS - and I'm not really an anime fan at all...so most of the trivia things arent "fun" (besides the awesome physics ones of course :D)

(Not trying very hard)

If you can tear open a wormhole to a parallel reality, I just might change the action. Not all are anime questions. Many are general science, video game, or [AS] related.

Here are all the open questions again. I'm off to bed since I have a Thermal test tomorrow. Happy hunting (as long as you're not with the US VP)

trivia deleted

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:31 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Al :California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California - His Bedroom - That's where is tape recorder was.

3 Birds!

How did she un-Human Instrumentality Project herself and get a gundam?

I hate sources for carbonic acid. They add many kg of weight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Christopher wrote:
Al :California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California - His Bedroom - That's where is tape recorder was.

Whoooo!!!!!! CPSU rules! Except that Weird Al was quite ingenious in his college radio days. He and his crew would make recordings in the bathroom since it had better audio properties. Full credit given since you mentioned Poly.

Christopher wrote:
3 Birds!

I only see two birds in my common pic, but I know I could be wrong and will give full credit anyway.

Christopher wrote:
How did she un-Human Instrumentality Project herself and get a gundam?

I do not need to tell you how many Rei's there are in all of anime :D

Christopher wrote:
I hate sources for carbonic acid. They add many kg of weight.

Very true. Thanks for seeing through the science to the basic question.

There are still unanswered questions. If I have time later, I may add some more.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject: SSBM 2: The Trivia
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Don't forget:
You must make an action before claiming any points
Only 30 points a round and try to site your work.

Point Redemption (v1.63):
PM me your request, and it will activate in the next round. All point spending will be announced at the start of the round.
1 - Give me your Neopets name and I’ll send you a ‘junk’ item from my SDB, or I’ll PM you the link to a random pic from one of the Japanese fan art sites I frequent. Your choice.
15 - I will activate an extra weapon of my choice (Fan, Green Shell, Super Scope, Lip’s Stick, or Fire Flower) for the round
25 - Character of your choice will get to use an unused special in the next round (not for private use). Special will count against total (official) use of that special.
25 - I will activate a weapon of your choice
40 - I will activate a weapon of my choice for your private use
60 - I will activate a weapon of your choice for your private use
100 - Character of your choice will get to use any special of your choice activated next round (not for private use). Special will count against total (official) use of that special.
250 - Character of your choice will get to use any special of your choice for your private use. Does not count against total (official) use of that special

Don't forget:

You must make an action before claiming any points
Only 30 points a round and try to site your work.

Active Trivia:
1 point Google trivia:
According to Phil, what didn't feel right at first and now he can't what without one?
Color of Phil Ken Sebin's car.
Who does Convoy Butterfly (in the US translation) work for?
What is missing with Dr Pepper and Mr Pibb?
List all force carrying particles in this order: Electro-weak, Strong, Gravitational, ST's Subspace, ST's Temporal.
His backpack's got jets. A mask is over his face. Him going legit is like Jar Jar with speech therapy.
Post Data's 'Ode to Spot'.
Images Finder: (Just post the link, not the pic) (Max of three per person per day) (Only one point each, unless otherwise mentioned)
Twilight Princess Link (max of 4)
An 8-bit Final Fantasy I comic starring a Black Mage, Fighter, Thief, and Red Mage and their wacky adventures (max of 5)
Advent Children Cloud (max 3)
Advent Children Sephiroth (max 2)
Screenshot from Ranma 1/2
Fan art from a Japanese-only site (cite your site)
Fan art from a Korean-only site (cite your site)
Anything with Ayanami Rei (must be cute, duh) (max = ∞)
Huey Freeman from the Boondocks show (not the comic strip) (max = 5)

2 point questions:
Number of up quarks in 10 kg baking soda. (Show your work) (See Llama-chan's and endea-san's work for hints)
Tsukasa's staff.
What did he have in his pocket? (Hint: If needed, will be made 1 point)
The first actor to play Two Face as given in his most famous role. (Hint: If needed, will be made 1 point)

3 points:
List all summons from FF VI and how you obtain them.
List all summons from FF VIII and how you obtain them.
Location of each of the Seven Stars and the boss(es) you are required defeat.
Name the Ba Xian, give their symbol, and the I Ching associated with them based on Jackie Chan Adventures (Hint: If needed to be shortened, will be made 1 point)

5 point questions:
Number of neutrinos released from SN1987A, with calculations to back your answer.
You live in Los Osos CA, but go to CPSU-SLO. Which way is faster: LOVR to Foothill to campus, or South Bay to Highway 1 to campus? Assume average velocity = 60 mph.
Opinion poll (one entry per person): Go to Umineko and find one of the artist's original works in the gallery. Tell why you like the image. Don't forget to place a link to the image.
Opinion poll (one entry per person per day): Read today's Boondocks. Post a link to where you found it (if you read it in a newspaper, a link can be found at ucomics.com) and what you thought of the episode.

10 points: When Misato bribes the Children with a steak dinner to fight the 10th (?) Angel, Asuka immediately pulls out a guide to the best restaurants in the area. Your task: Logically, explain to me exactly why in all the hells does Asuka have a freaking restaurant guide on her person, while in her school uniform, while at work, while at a mission briefing.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:49 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Post subject: SSBM 2 (How to play on each update)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 19

Thnak you for putting up with me yesterday. I'm back to normal. Trust me. Also, judging by the results of this last round, the Redead and other 'weak' NPCs are not that good of an idea. That has allowed me to cut three additional Stages, making plenty of room for new stages.

Wow! Three posts in a row! I love NNV!

Story as of now:
Young Link draws an arrow and lights some pitch. He fires two shots, hitting G&W, and Dr Mario. Distracted by his bowmanship, Young Link did not see Kirby coming and received a Final Cutter. Also, the Redead are on the move. Three died... again. The remaining three took a bite out of Luigi, Mewtwo, and Shiek. Rock on. Oh! And the fates have smiled. A Party Ball dropped a lot of weapons for you to play with.

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for-3 damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]

Preferred Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]

Simple Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the bold.]

Specials follow the same format where appropriate.

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Luigi---------------------16
Peach--------------------47
Koopa-------------------42
Dr Mario----------------45
Yoshi--------------------45
Pikachu------------------43
Pichu---------------------38
Mewtwo-----------------36
Purin---------------------50
DK-----------------------34
Capt Falcon-------------35
Fox-----------------------16
Falco---------------------46
Ice Climbers-------------33
Kirby---------------------45
Link----------------------14
Young Link-------------40
Zelda---------------------45
Sheik---------------------48
Ganondorf---------------44
Mr Game & Watch-----33
Roy-----------------------46
Marth---------------------50
Redead x3

Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player):
Ness - Pikachu - Blk Mage
Samus - Peach - Blk Mage
Master Hand - DK - Sirclucky
Mario - DK - Sirclucky & Stinkyllama
Redead - Pikachu, Roy, Mewtwo - Blk Mage, Christopher, Stinkyllama

Blk Mage - 65
Sirclucky - 48
Stinkyllama - 43
Christopher - 64
endeavourl - 23
Divine - 10

Round 19 Announcements:
1: Redead are killed by any regular or special attack of at least -2 damage. Fan attacks also kill Redead.
2: Redead are immune to Snore. Therefore, Purin can not attack the Redead.
3: The Super Scope can only take out two Redead.

This Round's Weapons:
1 Green Shell: -4 damage to one character
1 Freezie: -4 damage to one character. Target can not heal, but can not be damaged again for the rest of the round
1 Super Scope: -1 damage to distributed any way to up to four characters
1 Beam Sword: User deals -4 damage for the rest of the round.
1 Super Mushroom: User deals -6 damage until the end of the round

This Round's Specials:
Automatic:
PST -0: Fox: Fox Illusion: -2 damage to one character. Fox can not be attacked for the rest of the round after using this move
PST -8: Link: Bomb: -4 damage to one character
PST +/-12:
PST +8: Purin: Rest: -10 damage to one character. Purin can not attack or heal in the next round

This Round's Stage:
Hyrule Temple: Redead attack! 3 Redead appear. Players can attack Redead. Redead deal -2 damage to one character each at end of round. Stage changes after all Redead are... dead. Five points per elimination. Not counted as trivia/submission points.

This Period's Trivia:
Found here.

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what timezone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Marth uses a super scope to hit 2 redead to do -2 damage each, killing them both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yoshi uses a Super Mushroom to attack Fox for -6 damage.

Awesome Set by Neko

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 42  Next