Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:58 pm 

Umm...

Did I understand this topic right? Is it true that if your pet is sad, it might change it's colour? Or what's the first post about?

And if it happen to change, is it some of the basic colours?

I'd be very thankful for an answer :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

If your pet is sad, it might become blue.

If it's upset or angry, it might become red. ^^

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

how much do lenny transmogs go for?

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:33 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

They seem to range from 110 to 135K on the TP. That's not too bad at all.

TelegramSam, maybe if you put a few overpriced items in your shop (say, 10K omelettes or something), people here would donate and you could buy a potion. I'd kick in 10k if some other people would, too. I know I'd be really mad if Boochi hit my cybunny or lupe, so I understand your pain! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cranberry wrote:
TelegramSam, maybe if you put a few overpriced items in your shop (say, 10K omelettes or something), people here would donate and you could buy a potion. I'd kick in 10k if some other people would, too. I know I'd be really mad if Boochi hit my cybunny or lupe, so I understand your pain! ;)

I'd put up 10k as well since I've been feeling generous with my NP lately. (Though I don't mind the Baby color and even own two) :P

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

stinkyllama wrote:
I'd put up 10k as well since I've been feeling generous with my NP lately. (Though I don't mind the Baby color and even own two) :P

Hee, so do I. ;) However, they're a kougra and an eyrie, two of the few baby pets I can actually stand, and neither is my battle pet (he's a Tyrannian lupe), so I don't mind that they're cute. I detest the baby cybunny and would have to immediately run out and get mine a new fire pb if she got Boochified, though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:47 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I've never been zapped by a color-changing RE, but I hate the very fact of their existance.

It seems like I should be able to wander about the site with any of my pets as my active pet without having to worry about losing their color.

On my main I'm lucky as my Eyrie has been blue for so long that I don't see wanting to change her. :-) So I always have a pet who can be cheapy re-painted. (I also don't see changing my cloud Aisha, and cloud isn't terribly expensive.)

But on my side account I have a Maraquan Buzz, a Maraquan Draik, and a Faerie Pteri, plus a foster as the active pet. I'd love to get rid of the foster, but then who would be my active pet? (The thought of filling the last slot with a Maraquan Krawk has crossed my mind.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I would put up some np x3 Iwas thinking of buying the actual potion for you, but its a bit to much xD

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thanks for offering but I'm not desperate to resort to begging quite yet. I'm hoping in a few days he'll turn blue. That, and if it gets zapped again, at least I'm not out a 120k NP color. I'm not painting him again, what a waste. I have three other painted pets anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

bgryph wrote:
I've never been zapped by a color-changing RE, but I hate the very fact of their existance.

It seems like I should be able to wander about the site with any of my pets as my active pet without having to worry about losing their color.

Well, as long as you take good care of your pets, you don't have to worry about blue or red. It seems the invisible event is very rare, and the color's not available for that many pets anyway. And as for Boochi, his appearance can be a blessing for some people, those who love baby pets but can't afford a paint brush.

On the other hand, I agree that spending a lot of time and effort on a color like maraquan or pirate or plushie or grey and suddenly having your pet turn baby one day is VERY upsetting. It would be nice if TNT would change it so that pets with a certain type of paint job were immune to that event.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

There's also the multicolored water RE that can change your pet a random color. I've already gotten that one twice, and Boochi once. It's utter nonsense that they've continued to allow these events to exist and destroy what has kept so many people playing their game in the first place. Boochi can be easily fixed to appease everyone by giving away a paint brush instead of changing your pets color. If they insist on the mood changing ones, then they should be temporary status ailments, like diseases, which can be cured by playing with your pet and increasing its happiness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Or perhaps there should be some way to take off your last "coat" of paint--pay 10,000 NP at the Rainbow Pool or something. In fact, I think I'll submit that to TNT.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:51 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Playing Dice-a-roo and Kacheek Seek until the pet becomes bored might help in your endevour.

I have had the Boochi event twice while my Mutant Draik was active - luckily it said he missed.

I hate the idea of keeping a lab pet on the account to counter the "bad" R/E's. It means 1 more mouth to feed and care for. The additional pet also counters some of the good that your main pet could get, like - Coltzan Shrine (levels, defence, intelligence), Kitchen Quests - wrong pet gets the points and Faerie Quests - wrong pet always gets blessed.

It is a poor idea on TNT's behalf and in Editorials they have stated that the events will stay, as it is just part of the game. Sometimes I wonder about the thought process that goes on in the TNT offices. :)

The idea about Boochi giving out a Baby Paint Brush is brilliant and a far better option.

Quote:
Or perhaps there should be some way to take off your last "coat" of paint--pay 10,000 NP at the Rainbow Pool or something. In fact, I think I'll submit that to TNT.

Wow, another great idea. I never would have thought of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Worse then the BOOCHI one, were some people would be insainly happy, is the invisible one. *twitch*

But I agree with who mentioned the 'Instead of it automatically doing it, you should get the PB' concept.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:57 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Another option I wish they would consider is perhaps having the RE color changing events temperary.

Maybe they can wear off at the start of the next NCT day?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next