Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:41 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

That's been around since the plot was still going on, though. Most of us assume it was originally going to play a part in things and was just discarded or forgotten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yeah, I know. But I figured, it's such a cool avatar, it'd be a crime not to offer it as a prize...:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Just pulling in some prizes that have been found on the unreleased thread:

Nabile Plushie
(♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥)

Razul Plushie with Real Fire Action!

Stylish Scroll Rack

Nuria Statue Bobblehead

Foreman Cudgel

Royal Wedding Ring

Foreman Plushie

E-Z See Crystal Ball

Anubis Toxicology Reports (Abridged)

Also, I've heard rumors of a ripped foreman plushie, but I don't see it on the wiz or any images for it. All I can say is there better be one, I'm still scarred for life because of him. :P

Edit: Looks like the Chefs Uniform is old, it's a 1-player battledome item only usable by the Maraquan Chef (the guy who does the kitchen quests). I've taken it out. That makes 9 prizes found so far... surely there are more than that?

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Last edited by dolphinling on Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Oh man! Finally a prize I'm excited about! I'm working on a library in my neohome and the scroll rack is gonna rock! Totally getting one of those!

I'm anxious to know just how many points I have. I missed a few steps in between (the handfulls of sand and some of the furniture moving =P)

I hope that rack's furniture!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

It looks like the battledome lovers (like me) are getting something to look forward to too, I'd love to hit the foreman over the head with his own cudgel, that would teach him to paint his toenails without any notice! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hangman wrote:
It looks like the battledome lovers (like me) are getting something to look forward to too, I'd love to hit the foreman over the head with his own cudgel, that would teach him to paint his toenails without any notice! :P

haha. dont be excited too soon. the cudgel might require an insane amount of points to claim! :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

If there are an insane number of points available, I'd assume Hangman is in the running for most of them!! I think I'd really like one of those cudgels for myself... or the refurbished version of the Nuria weapon,perhaps?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, I did do every possible step... and I've beaten quite a lot of those two opponents, but I had quite a late start and didn't move many blocks though... But I hope I'll get enough to get at least a decent weapon, or like labrat says, maybe some points for the option "fix my nurnia weapon", I'd definitely consider that one too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Happy 5-month anniversary from the day the plot first began!! (Or Happy 2-months+1-day anniversary from when it ended!!)

The prizes look awesome so far and I have a feeling we'll be able to get them really really soon (this week?). I hope I'll be able to get the Cudgel!! Till then I shall pace around like a child waiting for Santa to come. :P

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
stinkyllama wrote:
Happy 5-month anniversary from the day the plot first began!! (Or Happy 2-months+1-day anniversary from when it ended!!)

It has been that long! :o :cry:

stinkyllama wrote:
The prizes look awesome so far and I have a feeling we'll be able to get them really really soon (this week?). I hope I'll be able to get the Cudgel!! Till then I shall pace around like a child waiting for Santa to come. :P

Agreed. They do look fun, and they should come soon. I hope all that were found are just the tip of the iceberg.

stinkyllama wrote:

Again, :cry:

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hangman wrote:
Well, I did do every possible step... and I've beaten quite a lot of those two opponents, but I had quite a late start and didn't move many blocks though... But I hope I'll get enough to get at least a decent weapon, or like labrat says, maybe some points for the option "fix my nurnia weapon", I'd definitely consider that one too!

I'm in the same boat. By the time I woke up, all the blocks were pratically moved. I only found 1 Saf icon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Whoa. That made my userlookup look really odd, moving the war trophies liek that!

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Gift Shop of 1,000 Rewards

You enter the gift shop. The shopkeeper glances up at you, bored. "Welcome inside. We finally got some stuff I can sell you. Or, well, trade you, for the puzzle points you got. Gives me something to do while I wait for real customers."

The shopkeeper flips through a sheaf of papers. It's a GIANT list of names. Finally, she finds your name. "Let's see... it looks like you have 214,300 points left to spend. Here's what we've got."

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use the 'Qasalan' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

:O Very cool. :)

I only have 184,300 points. I wonder what all these battle items do? The furniture looks pretty sweet, but I don't want to spend anything until I hear more about the battle items. lol

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:19 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

all the stuff looks neat
The shopkeeper flips through a sheaf of papers. It's a GIANT list of names. Finally, she finds your name. "Let's see... it looks like you have 169,300 points left to spend. Here's what we've got."

Check out my Gallery
Neo User

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next