Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

SpiraLethe wrote:
Shock is nice, but don't max it. I recommend spending a lot in it, but not all. I also recommend working on other areas at once. I like to spend points in not only shock but spectral and life.

Well, then I would.

I like pickles, I like cheese, I like climbing lobster trees!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

On my way to Zombom.. are there any other guys to fight besides Skeleton Guards and Knights? I'm getting really sick of them, and the Guards only give me 55 exp. ._.

Haha.. Rohane says, "Justice prevails again!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

there are some tougher guys along the way don't worry.

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Like in the Tower, before Zombon? So I don't have to keep fighing those stupid Skeletons? *is hopeful*

Edit: nevermind. I found the Eyrie Spectres. Man, this game is so unrealistic. All the bosses must have REALLY near-sighted vision, because they only fight when you're right next to them, not when you're IN FRONT of them, fighting random mosters, trying to level up before fighting them.

Last edited by vivian58 on Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

vivian58 wrote:
Like in the Tower, before Zombon? So I don't have to keep fighing those stupid Skeletons? *is hopeful*

Yep. Those Eyrie Specters ought to be quite a good challenge, especially in large numbers.

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:52 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

how'd you do on zombrom? He can be quite a problem if he keeps decimating you.

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

cap wrote:
how'd you do on zombrom? He can be quite a problem if he keeps decimating you.

I know, heaven knows how I beat him twice on normal :|

I'm not even gonna TRY him on evil. And I've only got 9 gold in White River anyway :x

Spira - They may give out lotsa of EXP, but they're hard in bigger waves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Heres a bit of a note, if you can't defeat an Eyrie Spectre, then you have no chance of defeating Zombom, it also applys in general, if you can't defeat the regular monsters, then you probaly won't be able to defeat the boss ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Um. Okay. I just did something REALLY dumb.

I sold Mispy's armor to buy iron chain tunic for her, not knowing that of course she wouldn't be able to wear it..

I'm doomed, aren't I? When do I get better armour for her? Or am I REALLY doomed?

Anyways.. I shall go back to whacking myself now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

vivian58 wrote:

I sold Mispy's armor to buy iron chain tunic for her, not knowing that of course she wouldn't be able to wear it..

I'm doomed, aren't I? When do I get better armour for her? Or am I REALLY doomed?

Wherer are you right now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

vivian58 wrote:

You can buy more armor for her in the next town, Lakeside. So just keep her alive until then and you'll be fine (or bring her back from the dead at the inn in Lakeside...) The monster battles will be easier for a while, anyway... Mipsy hits a lot harder than Rohane at the beginning of the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

bgryph wrote:
vivian58 wrote:

You can buy more armor for her in the next town, Lakeside. So just keep her alive until then and you'll be fine (or bring her back from the dead at the inn in Lakeside...) The monster battles will be easier for a while, anyway... Mipsy hits a lot harder than Rohane at the beginning of the game.

Phew. Right now I have 11 pts in Direct Damage, and 1 in Melee Defense.. that's good right? (Only I don't know what else to spend my points on later..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

vivian58 wrote:
bgryph wrote:
vivian58 wrote:

Phew. Right now I have 11 pts in Direct Damage, and 1 in Melee Defense.. that's good right? (Only I don't know what else to spend my points on later..)

You're fine :) max out that direct damage. Here's a guide for NQII on evil:

When you start you will want to go outside of the town and fight the Plains Lupe until you reach about level 4 or 5. You can go inside the town and talk to your mom for healing.

Next, go to the left and up, and keep going left and up through the trees and you'll find a cave. Go in there, and go southeast, northeast, then southeast. Once you get to the tracks, follow those until you hit a 4 way split. Take a left.(And go down and you'll fight the Miner Foreman there. You will want to use a combination of damaging potions (if you skip ahead first, otherwise use normal attacks) and healing items. After you win take the teleportation orb back. Lol, what's a teleportation orb doing down there? Teleport to a bathtub :P

Now head out of the cave and to the right. You'll enter a place with Shadow Gelerts (or something). Go down and to the right and you'll find... A town named "White River". You will want to buy both the sword and armor here. Now go outside and fight the Plains Aishas and the Shadow Gelerts (or whatever) until you get to about level 8 or 9. You can also go into the forest a little up to the right to fight a stronger creature. Once you hit about 9 then go back and buy a bunch of healing items and blast potions. Then... Go up and into the forest with the Woodland Bearogs and go to the upper right of it and you'll find a small path leading to another cave. This cave is simple to navigate, just follow the puddles. Once you reach the exit you'll be on an island by a tower. Go into the Mysterious Tower and find your way to the top floor with maps. You'll find "Zombom" there. Beware... he's Strong... A strategy is to...Continously throw blast potions (those are the strongest ones at this point) at him until you get down to about 30 life. Then keep healing until he misses you and you get your turn with over 50 life and throw more potions. You should win with no problem using this method (he can do a LOT of damage so beware). You should be about level 12 before you fight him.

Now take the teleportation orb and go back through the cave and back to...White River. Now you'll be able to go down and cross the bridge that you couldn't cross before. You'll find another weapons shop (you should buy if you can) and you'll find a small house on the left. ENTER IT and talk to Mipsy. She'll join your party now.

BIG TIP: She starts with 11 skill points. Spend ALL 11 points on "Direct Damage". You'll now have her be able to do damage, lots. Next... Go south and to the right and around. It's hard to get lost, just follow the road. Once you find the swamp (or whatever), stay there and TRAIN. You'll fight parties of 2 monsters often, but since Mipsy can kill the monsters in one hit, and Rohane just attacks lightly, you'll get EXP FAST! Get up to about level 13. Now go down and to the left and you should run into a desert. Don't go in it yet... Go up and left a little and you'll find a lake with a town by it. Go in and you'll be in "Lake Town"! Ta da!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Chaud, have you even read the entire thread, yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I actually recommend against Direct Damage, and I especially recommend against maxing anything early and concentrating on only damage for Mipsy. Direct Damage is often resisted towards the later chapters. Group Direct Damage has a lesser chance of that. You can actually do a full 64 HP damage to Terask II when he doesn't have his shields up (though I prefer to use potions - Mipsy can do over 200 HP of damage with Hurricane potions).

I'm replaying Evil right now. I started off by only putting 7 points in GGD. The rest went to hasting and defending Mipsy. She desperatly needs both. Out of all the party members, Mipsy is the slowest and with the fewest HP, thus she dies very easily. Lots of damage won't be any good when Mipsy is dead or can't even take a turn.

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next