Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"It smells...burnt , but I can't quite put my fingure on what was burned.
The oddest thing about it is that the smells....well, the smells coming from the book, which I don't quite understande meself."
Aki looked at the baffled Malea, and being quite baffled himself, could only think to relply with;
"you guys are sure you don't smell it?"

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mina sniffed the air. "Hmmm, I didn't notice it before, but come to think of it, since you've entered the room, it does smell a bit rancid in here." She said, hoping he would get the hint. In all truth, she didn't smell a thing. Who cared about a stupid book? Mina was tired, and suddenly the only thing she wanted to do was go to bed.

(Short, icky post. Tehe, sorry Swissy, I couldn't resist. :P )

Last edited by Rissa on Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Aki felt his face turning red from Mina' coment. Somewhat panicking he immeditly busied himself with looking at Elily's nightstand on the opposite wall.
Oh Light, what to say..what to say...

Deciding on the obvious thing to say, Aki mumbled (while still looking at the opposite wall)
"I'mprittypositiveit'sthebookandnotme"

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea heard him, and giggled a little. "im sure i dont smell anything." she said. She touched the cover of the book again. "you seem to know somethign about this book, can you help me?" She asked, motioning for him to come and sit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm back! Yay! Thankyou Glass, *picks up Iaran from Glass' playpen of characters and dumps her into mine*))

Iaran looks strangely at the book. "Aww, of course we end up finding an evil book." She pouted slightly and shuffles around to prod it.

Her eyes widened in horror as the book's cover slowly began to become black and oozy. Spidery tendrils quickly made their way up Iaran's finger and soon spiralled up to cover her hand. Screaming wildly she flung her finger upwards and watched as the book flew up into the air. But the link between her finger and the cover did not cease and Iaran frantically looked around for something to severe it.

Seizing a dagger with her other hand, Iaran stabbed down through the link and it snapped. The blackness that had covered her hand weakened and she quickly peeled it off.

Suddenly, the cover began to laugh, and the black ooze gathered until it formed a very small figure. "Very good thief girl, you managed to unlock and reveal the book, but that was only the first part to freeing me. And until you release me as my true form..."

The small pixie like character revealed two small wings and quickly fluttered to land on Iaran's shoulder. "I'll have to accompany you, it's the curse that has been put on me, and no one can break it. My name is Necronom by the way, and I used to be a great wizard, I even wrote that book. That is, until I was turned into a pixie and bound into the book."

Iaran stared at the pixie blankly for a moment, then sat down. "Well, I suppose we're stuck with you then. But perhaps you can help us, since you wrote that evil, dark magic filled book after all....."

((Yay! I added a new character. It was originally supposed to be a good happy pixie, but this kinda just happened, and now we have a new evil friend!

Name: Necronom
Are you a plot-helper or human?: Plot-helper, kinda....
Specie: Evil Pixie, used to be an Ancient Evil Wizard
Looks: Tiny, with black sparkly wings. He has dark hair tied back in a ponytail. Dark silvery eyes, and wears dark clothes.
Personality: He's evil, but cheeky. He wants to be freed, and wreak havoc, but now he's bound to Iaran XD
Other: Can teach some characters to use evil magic. Can sink down into black inky ooze and become other forms, but not for very long.
Anything else?: Turie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:19 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Look! A human freelance character! That means everyone gets to join in the fun toying him, but don't do anything drastic. ^_^

Name: Toby McReece
Are you a plot-helper or human?: Human
Specie: Human
Looks: Blond, with blue eyes, fairly tall, wears jeans, and a T-shirt, with a jacket. His clothes, though casual in the Human World, is considered odd in the world of Turies.
Personality: Inquisitive, and will not hesitate to get what he wants at all costs. He knows what he wants and he will get it.
Other: He was the one human who made it back safely to his world. Now better equipped for survival, he is keen on locating the portal which he had discovered by accident a few months ago.
Anything else?: Turie, ehehehehe.

Another one, a plot-helper this time. Not freelance, but I'll include it in my will. XD

Name: Maulior
Are you a plot-helper or human?: Plot-helper
Specie: Turie
Looks: Black hair, dark brown eyes. His huge sword and clothes suggests a Warrior, but his swordplay skills are somewhat a mix between a Samurai's and a Warrior's.
Personality: Quiet and usually unsociable. He can be snappish and dark at times. However, he never lets his friends down, that is, once he has befriended someone.
Other: He seems to be on a mission of some sort. Probably the strongest, compared to all the members of the squad. All will be revealed later.
Anything else?: Turie. =P]

A tall Warrior pushed open the doors of the lobby, very slowly walking in, every step echoing as it hit the marble floor, his alert eyes surveyed the lobby, which was half destroyed after the vicious battle between Elily and Dila a while ago. He stopped at the fallen Dark Knight, and crouched down, sighing. Slipping his hand into his robes, he pulled out a bottle, and fed the liquid into the girl's mouth. She stirred a moment later, waking up.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Awww, you mean we can't kill the freelance? Darn it. I wanted to throw him off a cliff or something...)

Mina whirled around at Iaran's scream. Iaran, now standing up, was thrashing her arm about madly. A horrible, gruesome, black flesh-like substance seemed to be growing from the cover of the book, and was clinging stubbornly to Iaran's hand, resisting her attempts to throw it off. Mina gave a little squeak, backing away to the very edge of the bed she was sitting on. She look at her hands, almost expecting them, too, to get covered in inky black stickiness, but they didn't.

Iaran grabbed for one of her daggers and stabbed it through the connector between her and the book cover. She peeled it away, but no sooner had it come off than it was molding into some sort of... A pixie?! Mina stood up and backed away even further, nearly stumbling over the bed that Karmina was still sitting on. The pixie-thing was laughing now. It sprouted wings and alighted on Iaran's shoulder, all the while introducing itself as some sort of former-wizard named Necronom.

Mina blinked, speechless.

Karmina watched the whole scene, trying to stay calm. Iaran writhed, desperately trying to free herself from the newly-sprouted tendrils that had attached themselves to her hand. At last she thrust a dagger through the link. Karmina sighed, but instead of the substance shriveling up on the floor and becoming lifeless after being peeled off of Iaran's hand, it gained a new sort of energy. Slowly it gathered itself together, laughing maniacally. This thing was alive?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((*pants* Backtrack, I just skimmed, but still, gagh. This is just a one of post, I going away again tommorrow.

So this time if someone could actually take care of my character this time, I'll give them Oreo's and Gummy Bears, since cookies and strawberrys didn't work last time.))

Rosa walked through the door's, just after another individual. He bent over a girl who Rosa recognised to be Elily. She was going through alot in her first day, by the looks of it.

Rosa scanned the lobby, it was a complete mess. Who was it this time? She remembered seeing the fleeing Dila....Rosa knew she should have gone after her.

((Crappy post, I'm tired, unclean, and have the television in the background.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea let out a shore scream, and tried to think of a spell to make the book stop. She thought of one, and tried it. She closed her eyes and consintrated. The book was just to powerful, and she could not complete the spell. Just then, she heard a voice in her head. It was calling her. She fell to the floor, grabbing her head. When it finally vanished, she ran out of the room. "ill see you in the morning!" she called behind her. She thought of going back in the room, but decided to take a walk first.

She walked around the hotel, looking around, and trying to figure out what had happned. She turned a corner, and saw a strange person kneeling over Elily. "umm...hello?" she called out to the stranger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I'm back and you dealt with Karmina be-yoo-tifully, Apricus. Thank you! Glass, if you want, I'll take Menai from your play-pen. It seems a bit overcrowded, you see. :P

I'm sure either Kuroro or Apricus will look after Shadowfare's character as you both wanted to. If there's a change of mind, I'm happy to take care of her as well. ^_^]

The pixie spoke. Karmina nearly screamed. At the last moment she held it in and instead, fell off the bed in an undignified ball. Groaning with face flushed in embarassment at her loss of grace, she scrambled back up and tried to compose herself.

However, it was obvious she could not do that. Her fingers twitched with unease and she kept shuffling away from the pixie and Iaran, which was closer to Mina. Unconciously, she was now sitting right against Mina, staring at the pixie.

Of all things, it was a dark wizard. Karmina feared very little, but a dark wizard was near the top of her list. A dark wizard had been the very reason why her family was doomed to dance forever.

"Heavens help me," she whispered, face drained.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yay! I'm gonna have fun with my new character. But none of yous should fear him, he's just hyper now, he used to be a dark wizard.))

Iaran smiled slightly, while she had been afraid at first, now Necronom seemed harmless. After all, he had been changed from a dark wizard into a pixie, and pixies were very tiny. She watched with glee as he quickly darted around the room, deliberately zooming closer to the others who still occupied it. Giggling, she lunged forward and grabbed him quickly between the wings.

"Necronom! Stop scaring them, you're just a little pixie after all. If you don't stop tormenting the others then I'll have to lock you in a drawer. Okay?" She giggled at his angry expression. "These others are all part of a very special squad selected from our academy, myself included. We're on a mission to find a portal that connects the Human world to the Turie world, and if don't want me to lock you in this drawer permanently, I suggest that you help us and don't make yourself a nuisance."

Pouting, Necronom wriggled a bit before letting himself hang in Iaran's fingers. "Fine. I might even be able to teach some of you some dark magic, I did write that book after all."

Iaran rolled her eyes, "And you did get yourself locked in it. My name is Iaran by the way." Then, still giggling slightly, Iaran opened the drawer and dropped Necronom in without closing it. "If you're a nuisance, I'll close and lock that drawer. I'm warning you now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:26 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[By the way, no one can recognise Dila now, after all the various disguises she has pulled on herself. She is currently a Thief, not a Gunner, and she has cut her hair and stuff, so...]

Blur fog. Elily blink. Her vision sharpened, and she could see...a Warrior of some sort. She shook her head instinctively, as she sat up, getting her mind to think straight. Elily stared at the person before her, who, in returned, stared back. Finally deciding that this would not get anywhere, Elily mustered up her courage to say something.

'Who are you?'

He didn't answer, but merely got up. He appeared to be thinking deeply about something. Sudden annoyance stabbed at Elily, as she made haste to get up as well, using her gigantic sword as support. She pushed her weight down at the sword, ignoring the fact that the sword's tip was scarring the marble floor by making a rather big and obvious crack.

'Hey, I asked you a question!'

To which he ignored. Elily narrowed her eyes slowly. After a few more agonizing moments, he turned around again and gave that same cold, blank stare. Elily glared defiantly back.

His eyes softened, the smallest of smiles appeared on his expression.

That same stubborn look.

He turned to look at the sword Elily was leaning on.

That same pose with the sword...

And...

Elily refused to budge.

...the same violet eyes. There is no more doubt.

He stepped closer, and for the first time, seemed to hesitate.

'Elissis.'

Elily froze.

'You...know my sister?'

The Warrior closed his eyes, and nodded.

'It has been a good six years, since the Chaotic War. I was there when she led Troop 2 out to their ill-fated battle. I was sent back for reinforcements eventually, but help returned too late. However, it was Troop 2's Final Wish move that wiped out all our opponent's troops, thus ending the War six years ago.'

Elily wanted to speak, but was interrupted by him.

'But, that is not the point. I am here on a task. To seek out the Selected Squad. My sister, Mauree, has gone off to the south, heading to the Forest, in the event that the Squad has decided to seek the portal in the south. People with dresspheres are rare in this town, and from that I can tell you are not a local. Perhaps you can help me seek out the Squad?'

Elily looked away, unsure of what to say.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Aki saw the book attack Iaran, and the pixie, but it seemed almost far away to him.
Strangley far away.
But no matter, for he'd relaized were the smell had come from, and why it was familiar and carried such a malevolent feel...

It was not a good realization, no not a good one at all...

((*tweeks her smell story*))

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea listned to the strangers story. She remembered that war. That was the cause of her famlies death. She stepped out from behind the corner. "Who are you?!" She yelled at the stranger, wakling slowly to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(*Picks up Rosa-Christie and puts her in her playpen of characters alongside Mina* ^_^)

Mina stared at Iaran and the pixie called Necronom. Great. She was going to have to deal with both of them the entire journey. How she was going to be able to put up with it, she wasn't sure. And unless the pixie proved to be more than small and ugly, Mina didn't know exactly how he was supposed to help the Squad out. After all, turning into slimy black goop and melting all over people's hands wasn't exactly what came to mind when Mina thought of a defense mechanism.

But there wouldn't be any way out of it. If what the pixie said was true (And Mina had a sort of nagging suspicion that it was) then that meant that he would be tagging along behind Iaran (the little brat, it'd be just like her to free some stupid pixie from a book) for a long time, and that was likely to be until they all got themselves killed or something trying to find the portal.

(Feh, I'll have to work on Rosa-Christie a little later on. I shall be back to edit zis post. )

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next