Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Prize theories
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ideas for prizes? Maybe black-market ruki made furniture for your neohome? Stale lost desert food the chef finally recieved but now has no use for? A bucket to hold the handfuls of sand cluttering up your SDB? AAA Repository maps in case we ever have to go back into THAT PLACE!!!? (Sorry, I'm still recovering) Gift certificate good for one chiropractic session (for those ambitious furniture movers)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lost desert goodies pack : Gives a handful of sand and a random lost desert prize ?? XP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Could we get some sort of paint brush? <3 Maybe not a Lost Desert Paint Brush, but maybe have them introduce a new petpet paint brush. Give all your petpets a Lost Desert feel. A Lost Desert Snowbunny would look real cute <3

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
As far as Battledome weapons are conserned, they should make "replicas" of the Nuria statue weapons that are actually useable in the Battledome (it's easy image wise if they used the images that we are shown before picking up one of them.)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Skynetmain wrote:
Could we get some sort of paint brush? <3 Maybe not a Lost Desert Paint Brush, but maybe have them introduce a new petpet paint brush. Give all your petpets a Lost Desert feel. A Lost Desert Snowbunny would look real cute <3

My idea for this (which I think would be awesome) would be a Cursed Qasalan Elixir. It doesn't affect your Neopet between 6 AM and 6 PM (NST) (IE : If I used it on my Jelly Kacheek, it would remain Jelly during those hours), but between 6 PM and 6 AM (NST), your pet would turn into an evil spirit/mummy/whatever Jazan was when evil thing. (IE : Cursed Kacheek)

It'd have a lot of room for awesome designs with the cursed look (Not just mummies...) and could be reversible by going to the Palace in Qasala (a new location) where Jazan meets you and says something like

"Guess my father's magic lingered longer than I thought. Here, I'll reverse the effects if you wish..."

By reversing the effects, your pet becomes a light being (holy looking/good/pure/innocent/whatever) between 6 AM and 6 PM and normal between 6 PM and 6 AM.

If you wanted to remove the effects, you could go see Nabile.

"Oh goodness, the {curse/spell} has changed your appearance somehow. I think I saw a tablet without the removal spell...here it is...

Do you wish for me to lift the {curse/spell} ?"

The potion should have three uses, but after using it once it becomes a Slightly Empty Cursed Qasalan Elixir, which is untradable etc (and then a nearly empty CQE after the second used, also untradable)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I like dat idea man that could be really fu but they'd never do it -sigh- it'd "lag the servers" to much

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Can't wait until the prizes are released, wow it has been a long time since this topic wasn't on page one, though I guess I messed that up now, didn't I?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I think they are truly taking their good ol sweet time with this.. when we ever gonna see these prizes?

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm afraid they've decided to bag the prizes and move on to the next project.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm setting my sights real low. . . (t-shirt level low) . . .so that when the actual prizes do come out I won't be disappointed.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ugh. It's been over a month,and STILL no mention of prizes or a war or anything!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
paperfacesX022 wrote:
Ugh. It's been over a month,and STILL no mention of prizes or a war or anything!

They've mentioned it in the editorial that they've been working on prizes and tallying up the scores.... plus what is this if something wasn't going on?

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Runevalkyrie wrote:
paperfacesX022 wrote:

They've mentioned it in the editorial that they've been working on prizes and tallying up the scores.... plus what is this if something wasn't going on?

A red herring?

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

the prizes in the giftshop look a bit... how do you say it... tiny to me, comparred to the size and difficulty of this plot.
I'd expect things like a sidebar, avatar, ots of throphy's and such thing (strong battleweapons would be good too)
I'm not complaining about what is in the giftshop right now, but if it works with a pointsystem again (like maraquan war) I wouldn't spend my points on the currently displayed items.
I really hope they'll hurry up, I'm getting tired of waiting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't think they're showing ALL the prizes. Just a couple that'll remind people that they haven't forgotten

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next