Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Archimedes wrote:
OK, new topic of convo:

Can anyone honestly claim to have read every post of every split of this LDP thread?

That would be impressive (well sorta).

I can say 'no, I have not' with confidence, but I can guess that the mods have, which is why they deserve a round of applause or some other show of appreciation :hug:

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:00 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Archimedes wrote:
OK, new topic of convo:

Can anyone honestly claim to have read every post of every split of this LDP thread?

I've read every post of all but one split during one of the "busy work" tasks. I think Jas has read every post, unless she didn't read back from when she was out sick.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Archimedes wrote:
OK, new topic of convo:

Obviously not. I read it only when new parts were released and I needed to catch up, or when I was bored, or someone posted humorous images.

Prizes. Hmmm... I'd like a petpet. I'm not a battledomer, I'd sell the almighty weapon. Or want to but never actually sell it, like that wrecked Ramtor Spellbook I've had in my SDB since june.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Skynetmain wrote:
Archimedes wrote:
OK, new topic of convo:

I can say 'no, I have not' with confidence, but I can guess that the mods have, which is why they deserve a round of applause or some other show of appreciation :hug:

Perhaps collectively we have... I'm sure there are a few here and there we just couldn't get to. Tis been a grueling ride indeedy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:07 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Archimedes wrote:
OK, new topic of convo:

Being the avid reader that I am, yes, I have read every post in these splits. :D

[EDIT -- fixed typos]

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Last edited by Elric on Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

supRNurs wrote:
I've read every post of all but one split during one of the "busy work" tasks. I think Jas has read every post, unless she didn't read back from when she was out sick.

Very true. :) As Elric did, so have I read every single post in every thread. When I was sick, I had some catching up to do, so I was reading current and old at the same time, but I caught up and got through them all. It was just so interesting to watch ideas form and strategies planned as well as watching members help other members. That's what PPT is all about. ^.^

:hug:

P.S.
I don't want to even think about how many double posts and such I've fixed through it all. :P

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I think, as someone said before, you mods have done a lot of work for us here at PPT, and I personally want to thank you all for all the hard hours put into making sure we members got the info we needed to proceed through the plot. You've all done such a great job handling all these thousands of posts! I don't think any of us would have made it as far as we did without our wonderful mods.

To the PPT Mods!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Elric wrote:
I think, as someone said before, you mods have done a lot of work for us here at PPT, and I personally want to thank you all for all the hard hours put into making sure we members got the info we needed to proceed through the plot. You've all done such a great job handling all these thousands of posts! I don't think any of us would have made it as far as we did without our wonderful mods.

To the PPT Mods!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

This is a much better way of showing appreciation for their hard work. From me at least :P :

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Of course dancing primates are always the best way to show appreciation...for any occasion birthdays, weddings, aniversaries, and even the day when we get our prizes! Hopefully it will be soon...

Daaaannnncing Monnnnkeeeeeeey!!! doo dee doo!

...Sorry about that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The mindset of one who is compelled to make choices that he knows he will regret
Wow - I didn't expect anyone to have managed to struggle through them all, but well done to those who did - in fact, well done to everyone who was a part of this (including those who read more posts than they would have liked to) and helped out - in whatever way.

If I had even the most incipient talent in image manipulation I would probably make a tribute of my own to this thread. Well actually, I probably wouldn't because that would be a blatant rip-off of elric's and christopher's idea. Anyway, I'm ranting... long story short, it has been an excellent introduction (or should that be induction?) to the PPT environment and I look forward to chatting on other topics with all of you.

Edit: I got a "Failed sending email" message when I submitted this (the original, not the edit (hopefully)). What the...?

Insert [Humorous quip/Inspirational philosophical musing/Quotation from Zero Wing] here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Archimedes wrote:
Edit: I got a "Failed sending email" message when I submitted this (the original, not the edit (hopefully)). What the...?

That's fine. It's just a temporary problem. The posts still go through. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The mindset of one who is compelled to make choices that he knows he will regret
Jasujo wrote:
That's fine. It's just a temporary problem. The posts still go through. :)

Awesomeness. I saw the post in the thread but had a slight concern (dwelling, as I often do, upon the worst case scenario) that maybe no-one else would see it and it would be stuck in a sort of 'post limbo'. Anyway, a moot point now.

Insert [Humorous quip/Inspirational philosophical musing/Quotation from Zero Wing] here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:00 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I have one of the scrolls! Check my gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
paranoiapenguin wrote:
I have one of the scrolls! Check my gallery

Way to go. I always knew penguins got special treatment from the heavens. May I ask how you got it?

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:09 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Actually thats the wierd thing. The Referral program. I can show u screenie if you want.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next