Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I say we just blow up the repository and alla scrolls and use ATR for a giant bonfire

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
Scroll repository? What scroll repository?
http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/repo_gate.phtml
Next thing you'll be telling me there's a jelly world.
Pshfft. Whatever. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kess wrote:
Scroll repository? What scroll repository?
http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/repo_gate.phtml
Next thing you'll be telling me there's a jelly world.
Pshfft. Whatever. ;)

I couldn't agree more...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

has everyone had a chance to look at the plot solution at the bottom of the plot page..

In there it expains that we all weakened Razul so Jazan would be able to defeat him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:50 am 

Back in chapters 4 and 5, Amira is aranging a grand celebration and preparing to make a grand announcement when Jazan arrives (is this just story filler)? Also it is mentioned that Amira will do something... on the card of the day page: http://www.neopets.com/tcg/cotd.phtml - "Well, when we say hero, she doesn't do anything particularly heroic. At least not at first, but I don't want to spoil anything for you :) " ( is this more red herring)? I cant remember where I read it, but there was something said about a Qasalan rebuilding task (brick laying, painting ??) something... somewhere I read this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
telomerase wrote:
Back in chapters 4 and 5, Amira is aranging a grand celebration and preparing to make a grand announcement when Jazan arrives (is this just story filler)? Also it is mentioned that Amira will do something... on the card of the day page: http://www.neopets.com/tcg/cotd.phtml - "Well, when we say hero, she doesn't do anything particularly heroic. At least not at first, but I don't want to spoil anything for you :) " ( is this more red herring)? I cant remember where I read it, but there was something said about a Qasalan rebuilding task (brick laying, painting ??) something... somewhere I read this.

I think we all totally agree on the mass of plot holes and red herrings in this story arc, but this isn't Lost. This is Neopets. But they could have had at least one page showing a 'Razul is dead' party. That would have been nice. I would love to have seen the brain eating Qasalan zombies disco dancing with those chair swinging Scarabs. (Not to mention the lovely Zina would be there).

I don't remember hearing about the rebuild Qasala stuff. I think the city looks pretty nice now, except that it must be set off screen from the Lost Desert map since none of the buildings match up. Also, shouldn't the Temple be in Qasala? That is where Indiana Tomos found it.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Has TNT would put links into Qasala and Sakhmet City that returned directly to the Lost Desert -- like the links between the Jungle and the Plateau in Tyrannia, or Happy Vally and the Ice Caves and Terror Mountain? If the links are present, I haven't found them yet. I can use the <Back> key in my browser but it's nice to have a direct link.

Also I'd really like to see Jazan and Nabile in Qasala, the way Amira is displayed in Sakhmet City -- or are the newlyweds :oops: not home to visitors :oops:?

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

manatemuse wrote:
has everyone had a chance to look at the plot solution at the bottom of the plot page..

In there it expains that we all weakened Razul so Jazan would be able to defeat him.

What is the link for this page?

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

background_noise wrote:
Has TNT would put links into Qasala and Sakhmet City that returned directly to the Lost Desert -- like the links between the Jungle and the Plateau in Tyrannia, or Happy Vally and the Ice Caves and Terror Mountain? If the links are present, I haven't found them yet. I can use the <Back> key in my browser but it's nice to have a direct link.

Also I'd really like to see Jazan and Nabile in Qasala, the way Amira is displayed in Sakhmet City -- or are the newlyweds :oops: not home to visitors :oops:?

Actually, no one is home in Qasala. Kinda strange, don't you think? Sakhmet is full of folks, Qasala is a ghost town.

God lives in Neopia, too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Gitanesabr wrote:
manatemuse wrote:

What is the link for this page?

Here it is:

http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/solution.phtml

EDIT: maybe it can be added to the first post?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Go to any of the plot pages, and it redirects you to the comic. Theres a link on the comic to the solution

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject: Prizes
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:20 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

For completing the plot, we wil all recieve an exquisite piece of ruki-carved furniture for our neohomes.... wait a minute, its GONE!!! Someone has stolen all the prizes!!

Children today have no respect for their elders. -Socrates

Post subject: Re: Prizes
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

labrat167 wrote:
For completing the plot, we wil all recieve an exquisite piece of ruki-carved furniture for our neohomes.... wait a minute, its GONE!!! Someone has stolen all the prizes!!

No worse, to get all the prizes you have previously won on the LDP, you need to complete the upcoming Darkest Faerie Plot

OR
Read Adam's self proclaimed bio How I fooled them all!

Or Mr Insane and Dirtside's confession : We, the moles of the NeopetsGate

Speaking of prizes, couldn't we try to speculate on what they could be? In a fun way too...

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm loving the one clue we all missed. Which order to read the lest set of scrolls. That darn forman painting his toenails. Genius.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

so when do we get our reward for the plot or do we have to find our reward

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next