Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
greenbugsy wrote:
I am so confused! Maybe I'm just stupid, but whatever happened to the three rings? And did we ever get a reason as to why his father decides to show up in the first place? Why did he want to destroy sakhmet and Neopia and what does he have to gain? (W/ Sloth, at least he wants to simply take over, right??) What happened to Tomos? He just dropped out of the story and never really had a purpose. Ugh! This plot may have been great with its puzzles and the amount of people who were able to participate, but the story is so lacking!

Shh! TNT doesn't want you to know there are plot holes that Sloth can park another space station inside of, but I do agree that the lack of Tomos is lacking. Maybe he transformed into Razul or was eaten by Razul or got drunk and joined the Navy and is now on deep sea recon in Maraqua and that after another binge he is now sporting an anchor tattoo on his left butt cheek with an 'I *heart* Nabile' tattoo on his right butt cheek. But those are just wrong and goofy. We all know Tomos is a Marines man. Semper Fi.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
greenbugsy wrote:
I am so confused! Maybe I'm just stupid, but whatever happened to the three rings? And did we ever get a reason as to why his father decides to show up in the first place? Why did he want to destroy sakhmet and Neopia and what does he have to gain? (W/ Sloth, at least he wants to simply take over, right??) What happened to Tomos? He just dropped out of the story and never really had a purpose. Ugh! This plot may have been great with its puzzles and the amount of people who were able to participate, but the story is so lacking!

Shh! TNT doesn't want you to know there are plot holes that Sloth can park another space station inside of, but I do agree that the lack of Tomos is lacking. Maybe he transformed into Razul or was eaten by Razul or got drunk and joined the Navy and is now on deep sea recon in Maraqua and that after another binge he is now sporting an anchor tattoo on his left butt cheek with an 'I *heart* Nabile' tattoo on his right butt cheek. But those are just wrong and goofy. We all know Tomos is a Marines man. Semper Fi.

:roflol: sky you crack me up..

but i dear pity dear tomos...i agree that he deserved to play a bigger role, esp. in the end.

Set by Pixa!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:12 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Tomos? Oh, that's easy. He went back to the Temple of 1,000 Tombs and is currently impersonating Indiana Jones. Want proof? Here!

<center>Image</center>

(note: proof may be a fabricated image made by the Ledi that took ten minutes.)

That's one of the traps that they missed putting in the temple.. the rolling boulder trap...

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ledi wrote:
Tomos? Oh, that's easy. He went back to the Temple of 1,000 Tombs and is currently impersonating Indiana Jones. Want proof? Here!

<center>Image</center>

(note: proof may be a fabricated image made by the Ledi that took ten minutes.)

That's one of the traps that they missed putting in the temple.. the rolling boulder trap...

LOL!! Well done you, that one is a good one :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

greenbugsy wrote:

On one hand, I agree it was worst then the fake ending. On another, I think it may be true because they said the darkest faerie plot would start around november. But on another WHAT WERE THE SCROLLS FOR????

Image Always believe in hope Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:07 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

How can Nightsteed be trapped as a mummy when in the first comic he's clearly fine? Yet another plot hole. Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:33 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

What do you think will be the plot prizes. I think:
Parchment avvie
Sidebar
Weapons(?)
anyone else

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

All the links that I had in my favourites - temple, scroll repository, fortune teller - now all redirect to the comic, and the pssst from the bottom of the pages are now gone too.

Does that mean we rebuilt the repository and loaded it with scrolls for nothing?
I expected to be able to go to the foreman for quests, similar to the kitchen quests, except having to find a specific scroll

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:04 am 

has anyone realized that the feature game, which happens to be Tug-O-War, which is located in the Lost Desert, is "not available"? does this mean anything?

Post subject: Loose Ends
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:25 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Does anyone have any speculations about the Nuria weapons? They didn't dissappear at the end of the plot, so maybe they're more than just a keepsake? Can we repair them? Will our choice of weapon influence the type of prize we get? And those mysterious scrolls, will they ever be more than a hazard to SDB navigation? These and other questions keep me awake at night!! (Just as well, since I work nights. The ER wants their labwork NOW, y'know) Waiting for TNT to tally up our "points" invites speculation. (or more boredom).

Children today have no respect for their elders. -Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The mindset of one who is compelled to make choices that he knows he will regret
Maybe TNT is lying about the plot being finished and at the moment, waiting to be discovered, is the most important part of the plot that will tie up all the comic's loose ends and those who work it out will receive the really good prizes and the rest of us will get a Qasala Keyring (or item of equivalent usefulness). I actually think that this is probable, and I note the mysterious absence of some of our key plot-solvers (no names :roll: ).

Insert [Humorous quip/Inspirational philosophical musing/Quotation from Zero Wing] here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Archimedes wrote:
Maybe TNT is lying about the plot being finished and at the moment, waiting to be discovered, is the most important part of the plot that will tie up all the comic's loose ends and those who work it out will receive the really good prizes and the rest of us will get a Qasala Keyring (or item of equivalent usefulness). I actually think that this is probable, and I note the mysterious absence of some of our key plot-solvers (no names :roll: ).

I tried messing with the url to get to the point redemtion centre. Unsuccessful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

And to think, all that speculation that the gift shop would be the point redemption centre, and now we can't even get there

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:28 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Thank goodness that I'm not the only one who sees tons of loose ends. It really surprised me that they suddenly ended this plot. I would have expected something during the Thanksgiving weekend but nothing came and now it's over? They could have just ended it sooner. The last step has been out for ages. I understand that they couldn't finish it too early because then a lot of people wouldn't have been able to catch up but still.

And talk about loose ends! The more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that everything we did and everything that happend in the comic has almost nothing to do with eachother.
Think about it.
We find a temple of 1000 tombs which has hardly any connexion to the plot but is used a lot while solving the puzzles.
Jazan makes Sakhmet dissapear. We didn't do anything to make it come back (I'm not even sure how it got back but I don't have the time to reread the comics right now)
We dig out, rebuild and stock a complete repository but have you seen it in the comics??? I haven't.
We see Nabile and Tomos in the temple of 1000 tombs finding scrolls and rings. Never see them again.
Tomos, just went poof and never came back.
I have a scroll in my SDB, no idea what I can do with it and it has no connexion to the comic.

Don't get me wrong. I loved this plot. I'm not much of a battle fan but I really like puzzles. I think TNT did a great job thinking up all the puzzles that we could solve and I loved doing them. But leaving so many loose ends and ending the plot so suddenly is a bit strange.
Either they are fooling us again and the plot will continue at a later date (I hope it, but doubt it at the same time) or someone decided that the plot had to end and made whoever was working on it cut it short and wrap it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:46 am 

Someone had speculated on this before, but it is very possible that the LDP is over and is going to merge into the darkest faerie plot. That would explain all of the loose ends and why the curse still hasn't been lifted....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next