Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Weird... now i've done exactly the same order (rows) with pop-up blocker on, and i got the pop-up. I was probably being careless :P sorry for the bothering question, anyway.

So i did what one of the guides said and told Nuria the false prophecy, so now I wait for an hour to tell her the true prophecy (reverse order). You say I really didn't have to tell her the false prophecy...? :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

lucifer wrote:
Weird... now i've done exactly the same order (rows) with pop-up blocker on, and i got the pop-up. I was probably being careless :P sorry for the bothering question, anyway.

So i did what one of the guides said and told Nuria the false prophecy, so now I wait for an hour to tell her the true prophecy (reverse order). You say I really didn't have to tell her the false prophecy...? :o

Nope, you can just read it in the right order straight away and get your correct prophecy... But well, being covered by a mountain of scarabs is another exciting experience you can stripe through on your "to do" list :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

FINALY beat Razul!
Thanks to anyone who helped. I hope no more chapter-checking in the future... or no more scroll reading.... or mapping temples :roll:

Now, they have to give the people who succefuly complete the plot something really worthy... or else... :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

lucifer wrote:
FINALY beat Razul!
Thanks to anyone who helped. I hope no more chapter-checking in the future... or no more scroll reading.... or mapping temples :roll:

Now, they have to give the people who succefuly complete the plot something really worthy... or else... :evil:

heh I completely agree with you. mapping the temple was a pain and the scrolls were a bit... old after awhile. although I suppose if they did something soon I'd be happy. you know... boredom and all...

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Two days away and I come back to a toasted Nabile :cry: and the lovely Zina <3 . I was so worried about all of you getting along with out me and my craziness. Sigh. Doesn't seem like you missed me at all :cry: .

Did we come to any conclusion about what we have to do with Razul? Can we get a non-fighting task to do against him (aside from finding the weapon)? Or can we get another object that will defeat him? Mysteries, mysteries...

Hope y'all had a great holiday. Now back to watching the lovely Zina <3 .

Edit: One last question, why isn't Amira in the happy ending background that was put up earlier this week?

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The mindset of one who is compelled to make choices that he knows he will regret
[thinking to myself] wow! this thread has moved about 2 pages in 2 days. It's starting to run out of steam - not even any wild theories about how the next part of the plot is really hidden in the new game or anything. I'd better give it a push along [/thinking to myself]

Hi guys. Er - plot going well?
*Silence*
Er...
*Shuffles out backwards with shifty eyes*

Seriously, Skynetmain, love your new set! Hmmm [thinking]something on topic, gotta say something on topic[/thinking]

Skynetmain wrote:
One last question, why isn't Amira in the happy ending background that was put up earlier this week?

Maybe she sacrifices herself to save Jazan, whom she secretly does love? Edit: Just realized that's a 'flashback' not a 'flashfoward' (hey - new w0rd) so there goes my theory...

Something has Happened

You lose interest in what Archimedes is babbling on about!

Last edited by Archimedes on Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
Did we come to any conclusion about what we have to do with Razul? Can we get a non-fighting task to do against him (aside from finding the weapon)? Or can we get another object that will defeat him? Mysteries, mysteries...

News, 23rd November: "Sakhmet City has finally reopened to the public after its heroic rescue from dimensions unknown." (Meanwhile Razul is still on a rampage burning down the city. Will we have to save it again!?) :P

$50 says TNT puts Qasala on the Lost Desert map on Monday, all nonchalant, and acts like nothing happened the past 3-4 months. Plot? What plot? The desert is fine, what do you mean? Perhaps you have heat stroke. (Or considering it is winter in much of the U.S., freezer burn?) :roflol:

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

1. When you beat Razul, it tells you: "You have weakened Razul!", and when he's beaten, Razul says the same thing. Maybe we just have to wait for a certain amount of people to win him...?

2. My guess is that Nabile will fall in love with Razul too, she likes them militant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:26 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

What is the quikest order to read your scrolls for the 3rd crystal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:28 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

paranoiapenguin wrote:

Y - B - R - Y - B - Y - R - B - Y

It also helps (sometimes) to know that no combination is repeated :)

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

paranoiapenguin wrote:

That depends on what scrolls you have to read - copy and paste your catalog orders on here if you really need help and I'm sure one of these kind folks will help :)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:43 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

is it a fact they never repeat?<hr>

heres what scrolls I need to read

SNak Edit: Do not double post. If you have something to add use the EDIT button instead rather than posting twice in a row

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

paranoiapenguin wrote:
is it a fact they never repeat?

Yes, it is a fact that they never repeat.

I'd advise you to write down the locations of all your scrolls as you find them, as this makes it a lot easier if you make errors. It'll also make it easier since you have a repeated symbol - while the combination won't be the same, the location of the coloured scrolls (and the white one) will be the same.

Also, you posted three times in a row - There's an edit button at the top of each of your posts you can use if there's something you forgot to say, or want to add to your post :)

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:47 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

srry bout the repost

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

paranoiapenguin wrote:
is it a fact they never repeat?

It is a fact, so if you get a clue you must remember the combination of the 3 colours you tried prior to that and eliminate the combination

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next