Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Rayen wrote:
My light sequence was:
bxryyxybxrbrbyrx

Thanks so much to anyone that can help me :)

This is the order you should read in...

Tep - Sakmetian Archives, Room 113
Ahn - Sakmetian Archives, Room 111
Nem - Desert Flora
Set - Sakmetian Archives, Room 110

Saf - How to play the Viola
Kar - Lost Desert Genealogical Histories, Lat through Tep
Kar - Lost Desert Genealogical Histories, Lat through Tep
Set - Lost Desert Literature (biographies)

[Yellow]Nem - Secrets of Dirigible Construction
Lat - Civil Records Standard Reference, Onyx Room
Djo - Special Arts Collection, Lanyards
Ben - Ruki Population Surveys

After you read the Ruki scroll, you should get the message about Sharp Eyes.

Image Set by DM - Thanks :)
If you would like Neopets Premium, PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:17 pm 

im trying to get crystal 4. i have chick, fish, chick, ankh (sorry i forgot the real names) i have got the white scroll for the 1st chick, i was wondering if when i get to the 2nd i can skip the primary colours and re-read the white scroll or do i get a new location for the 2nd chick?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

kerrie_anita wrote:
im trying to get crystal 4. i have chick, fish, chick, ankh (sorry i forgot the real names) i have got the white scroll for the 1st chick, i was wondering if when i get to the 2nd i can skip the primary colours and re-read the white scroll or do i get a new location for the 2nd chick?

I think you will need to read them again

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:23 pm 

kerrie_anita wrote:

You have to re-read the primary scrolls, get the location of the white one, and read it again. You now know exactly where the scrolls are, and the same color order works though, so that will save you some time and effort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Oh my god my head hurts :(

Started reading scrolls for my second crystal and all was good, did my yellow and blue and was told where to go for my green one... and then managed to spazz and read an orange one instead of a green without realising, and went onward to my next ones :cry:

Would I be okay going back and reading that green water I should have read, or do I have to start completely anew?

signature by blueZ! Much love!
Goal: Candychan | Status: Completed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:45 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

PatW wrote:
kerrie_anita wrote:

You have to re-read the primary scrolls, get the location of the white one, and read it again. You now know exactly where the scrolls are, and the same color order works though, so that will save you some time and effort.

Nope, the colour order is different. Which is why you'll have to re-read them.

hallucinating wrote:

Started reading scrolls for my second crystal and all was good, did my yellow and blue and was told where to go for my green one... and then managed to spazz and read an orange one instead of a green without realising, and went onward to my next ones :cry:

Would I be okay going back and reading that green water I should have read, or do I have to start completely anew?

I think that you just have to start from that set. (Yellow and blue, and then green).

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

hallucinating wrote:

I think the best thing to do is to read the yellow and blue one to get the hint for the green one again and then just read the green one. This way you'll be sure you're doing the right thing when you get the hint again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:25 pm 

stampsyne wrote:
I had 4 important scolls in Tox Rep and I think 1 or 2 lesser importance scrolls and had to visit them ...math hurts too much! Over 13?!? times. Not counting revisiting them in the last rush to break the wall.

Deepest sympathies. I counted 14 visits to the Anubis Toxicology Reports. It was a nightmare. If we have to do anything else in the Repository then I may lose what small thread of sanity I have left. :cry:

It's smooth, its soft, it's gotta be smoft.

Post subject: I think I'm done with the plot...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:29 pm 

Still can't get my second crystal because I haven't gotten any images to show up whatsoever in the temple beyond the library rooms. I have no idea how else to go about getting it. I've read everything after my post in 136, and read through it here and didn't see anything either so, I think I'm just done with the plot altogether.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:36 pm 

PatW wrote:
kerrie_anita wrote:

Nope, the colour order is different. Which is why you'll have to re-read them.

Because there was another set of scrolls in between, re-reading them in the same order works...at least it did for me.

Post subject: Re: I think I'm done with the plot...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:39 pm 

phreakypants wrote:
Still can't get my second crystal because I haven't gotten any images to show up whatsoever in the temple beyond the library rooms. I have no idea how else to go about getting it. I've read everything after my post in 136, and read through it here and didn't see anything either so, I think I'm just done with the plot altogether.

Really sorry, didn't see your previous post. I'm not sure what that could be. Have you get any blockers on your internet? Are pictures everywhere on Neopets loading up? Are you on dial up or broadband coz if its dial up it might be that your not waiting long enough for the pictures to download but its prob not that coz you would have thought of that.
Have you contacted TNT to ask if they have any advice? Sorry I couldn't be any more help :)<hr>Also Phreakypants, this seems obvious but sometimes its the obvious that you forget to try first but have you tried right clicking your mouse over where the picture should be then clicking Show Picture option. Because sometimes my pictures didn't load up straightaway. Sorry if you've already tried that, but its worth a try.

SNak Edit: Do NOT double post. If you have something to add and no-one else has posted after you, use the EDIT button on the top right corner of your post instead.

It's smooth, its soft, it's gotta be smoft.

Post subject: Re: I think I'm done with the plot...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

phreakypants wrote:

If you are using IE, clean out your cache and try again. Your cache size should be set to 50-100 mbs and no more.

Also, download Firefox as a backup browser. It is actually much better to use rather than being a slave to Microsoft.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ok guys I'm having trouble telling if there is orange in my light set.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9703 ... hts6tf.png

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Indeed you do have an orange. Here's your sequence:

XXGPOROBBXGPXPBO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

thanks Scottnak. that orange sure is hard to see. ^^;

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next