Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quicksilver wrote:
Awesome!!!! I am so happy!! I was one of those people who lost their crystal all of the stages, when I went to go get my mystery scroll there was a glitch during the click and I lost the crystal and didn't receive the scroll, so I would have had to do the entire thing over again, yes the whole thing nothing else worked, but as when I came back today, almost a week later, after working up to the 3rd crystal again, the jelly one, a random event came up saying I think you lost this, and gave me the complete crystal, just in time since I had about ten min. left for my light and I was in the basement...so now I can truly catch up and help!!!

Congrats on that.. it is so annoying when you have done all that effort and it doesn't work. It must be so nice to be in the running again.

Blame it on the boogie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I noticed you didn't have a map for level 3 with archive locations. I didn't make the map, but added a key to it for scroll locations. hope it helps. ^_^

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4237/lvl32at.png

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Last edited by Smokytyger on Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

HOLY CRUD! Where the heck have you been?! oO

Eh, this stuff is really all Greek to me. I guess it helps if you have flash. :\

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

^^; heh yeah long time no see. I had other things I really had to work on and I just wasn't getting on neo much so yeah... but it looks like you're doing loads better with sets. ^_^

well I'm slowly working my way through it. seems I missed out on some of it since I just picked it up a few days ago. I tell ya mapping the tomb was the hardest part. >_<

Last edited by Smokytyger on Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jopets wrote:
Congrats on that.. it is so annoying when you have done all that effort and it doesn't work. It must be so nice to be in the running again.

It is! thanks, also I was wondering, are you able to put the mysterious scroll in your SDB or is there the chance it will be lost?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:17 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Quicksilver wrote:
Jopets wrote:

It is! thanks, also I was wondering, are you able to put the mysterious scroll in your SDB or is there the chance it will be lost?

Since the latest bug fix, it should be perfectly safe to put the scroll in your gallery or SDB. ;)

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've gone back and done my first crystal three times now, not once have I gotten a message about a "sharp eye" Unless I've somehow made a mistake all three times, is it possible we're no longer able to do the first crystal anymore?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Rayen wrote:
I've gone back and done my first crystal three times now, not once have I gotten a message about a "sharp eye" Unless I've somehow made a mistake all three times, is it possible we're no longer able to do the first crystal anymore?

I'm haveing the same problem. I really hate to think I have to go back through it though cause Anubis Toxicology was hard... >.< maybe you just can't do that one anymore? but then I don't know how you'd get to the next one without a crystal. o.O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

supRNurs wrote:
Since the latest bug fix, it should be perfectly safe to put the scroll in your gallery or SDB. ;)

Cool! hmmm, does the same go for crystals, because if so you wouldn't necessarily need that warning anymore...

Also, so we can only fight Razul once, correct? Yes!! I am finally caught up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Smokytyger wrote:
I'm haveing the same problem. I really hate to think I have to go back through it though cause Anubis Toxicology was hard... >.< maybe you just can't do that one anymore? but then I don't know how you'd get to the next one without a crystal. o.O

I know it's terrible for me to say, but I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem! lol. If you do finish it do tell me so I don't give up hope completely

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Rayen wrote:
I know it's terrible for me to say, but I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem! lol. If you do finish it do tell me so I don't give up hope completely

heh well I just did it again and this time my pet said he learned something new. still nothing about a sharp eye. o.O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Okay. I haven't written one of these in a bit. Let's see if I still got it.

15th, Who and How of the Repository: All grassy knolls and second shooters aside, there is one thing about the Repository that I think I just figured out. Let me walk you through my reasoning before we get to the conclusion. We can all agree that the Repository was finished 'recently'. There were blocks to remove, furniture and scrolls to place, and, as implied by a LC, the outer surface to paint. But, a project of this magnitude must have taken a lot of time to build. If we assume Amira or one of her siblings were running Sakhmet after Coltzan died, even the few years they were in power woud not be enough time to commission and build a structure that massive. Simply put, Coltzan seems most likely to have commissioned the Repository. It is not clear how long before he died that it was commissioned, but adding a couple years to before his death would give the builders plenty of time to complete the structure. I just have to say big props to Sakhmet's security and TNT for keeping such a massive construction project a secret for so long. PS: I know I had an earlier theory behind the Repository, but this one supersedes over any contradictory statements.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Smokytyger wrote:
Rayen wrote:

heh well I just did it again and this time my pet said he learned something new. still nothing about a sharp eye. o.O

If you want, you can both post your complete info here (your light sequence, your tablet, the colours on top of your crystal and your three card catalogues) and then we'll tell you the exact order you need to read your scrolls in. This might help to see whether you're doing it completely right or not, cause I don't believe TNT would have made it impossible to still catch up, seeing how they are always giving everyone enought time to catch up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ok then Hangman ^_^

my crystal, lights, and the rest.

if you're interested the order I've been doing is this:

Underwater Basket Weaving
Lost Desert Literature (children's)
Underwater Basket Weaving
Lost Desert Genealogical Histories, Lat through Tep
The Stacks, Western Archives
Anubis Toxicology Reports
Civil Records New Acquistions, Spike Room
Civil Records Standard Reference, Onyx Room
Lost Desert Art History, Jewelry
Civil Records Standard Reference, Onyx Room
The Stacks, Western Archives x2

Last edited by Smokytyger on Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:03 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hold on - I'm going to redo your tablet. You've got colors where you really have spaces ...

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next