Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

l_club23 wrote:
I used downsize! with the weapon and got hit for only 30+ dmg

I also used Downsize! with the weapon as well as Drain Life and got a win. (If it hadn't have been for that ability adding around 75 hp to my pet, I would've drawn.)

EDIT: typo

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Right guys Im off to do battle.... with Scimitar of Eternal Dawn and burow... should I use another defence weapon?

I have downsize or I could use Krawk Battle Claw
which acts as attack and defence...

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

stinkyllama wrote:
l_club23 wrote:
I used downsize! with the weapon and got hit for only 30+ dmg

I also used Downsize! with the weapon as well as Drain Life and got a win. (If it hadn't have been for that ability adding around 75 hp to my pet, I would've drawn.)

EDIT: typo

mmmmmmmmmm I have drain life... should I use it instead of burrow?

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Geez. I go away for an hour, and you rip poor, little Anjuna's head off for a tiny little, long-winded theory. The way I first read what she wrote was that the weapon we chose was subconsciously influenced by our personallity. I chose the spear most likely because I thought it looked cool, not to mention I don't like maces and am not a scimatar fan even though I think they're cool. According to how I interpet Anjuna's theory, I chose the spear since it was about intellegence, and I, like the Ancient Greeks, value wisdom. That theory works well for me.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
mmmmmmmmmm I have drain life... should I use it instead of burrow?

Hmm, I dunno. Is there anyone else out there who used Drain Life? It definitely worked for me but I'm not sure how consistent the results are...

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

awe well here goes... wish me luck in the fight guys :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:20 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

let me see if I got this right. I have the colors on the top of my first crystal. I take the first four symbols on my tablet and find them n the first color directory. After I find them on the directory I find read in the order of the directory(top to bottom of the four for that color) and then I repeat for the other two colors using their respective symbols and directories. I dont read them in any praticular order except for the color order on the crystal right?
For instance my colors from left to right on my crystall are yellow blue and then red so I do the steps I stated earlier for yelow then blue then red right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

I beat him guys :) :) well chuffed :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/ ... tRazul.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:31 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

WTG Yuna. In the end, it really depends what he throws at you. You need to defend yourself against the most likely combination in order to secure a win. You were lucky he didn't hit you with any dark icons.

But as you see, defense plus ANY nuria weapon is all you need to beat Razul and score those 100,000 BD points.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It doesn't matter what Razul throws at you if you use Thick Smoke Bomb. TSB blocks everything for one round and only one round is needed to take down Razul with one of Nuria's weapons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
Geez. I go away for an hour, and you rip poor, little Anjuna's head off for a tiny little, long-winded theory. The way I first read what she wrote was that the weapon we chose was subconsciously influenced by our personallity. I chose the spear most likely because I thought it looked cool, not to mention I don't like maces and am not a scimatar fan even though I think they're cool. According to how I interpet Anjuna's theory, I chose the spear since it was about intellegence, and I, like the Ancient Greeks, value wisdom. That theory works well for me.

Thank you, Sky! :hug: Yes, my point was that there is an original reason (perhaps subconscious) we chose what we chose as a weapon (that usually correlates also to how we develop our pet). That was all. Really. Oh and plus, I was relating that to *how* we should get that 100,000 Battledome (not plot points) for a Win rather than Draw, yes. :)

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:45 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Skynetmain wrote:

harharhar Nobody was ripping anyone's head off. I've already made sure anjuna didn't misunderstand my intentions via PM. I just wanted to make sure that a philosophical theory wasn't interpreted as an actual battle strategy. I also wanted to point out the very effective battle strategies that were posted in the midst of the theory.

I chose the staff too, for very similar reasons. :P

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

jojoneo wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

WTG Yuna. In the end, it really depends what he throws at you. You need to defend yourself against the most likely combination in order to secure a win. You were lucky he didn't hit you with any dark icons.

But as you see, defense plus ANY nuria weapon is all you need to beat Razul and score those 100,000 BD points.

Thanks jojoneo :) I dont think I would like to fight him again... though he is still on my list and he is weakend :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:46 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
If you draw with Razul you get crapola: You don't even get a win on your BD sheet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:47 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

i got the win - never noticed the points - jsut checked - i got 100,100 points from him
I used the spear, a hand painted scarab - and drain life - got me the win

Check out my Gallery
Neo User

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next