Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

master_cat wrote:
We chose the Scimitar of Eternal Dawn and got a win with a defense of 51 52 pts, intelligence of 161 (approx).

from that I don't see a pattern emerging from who gets 100,000 battledome score or not.

If this confirmed that those who got a draw don't get the 100,000 pts?

You got 5,152 points in the Battledome with the Scimitar? Interesting (hey I did admit I was posting an early theory based on few stats, :oops: ). I can at least confirm that from my Draw (plus 1 Loss prior to) I got Zero points in the Battledome.

EDIT: Sorry I misunderstood, you got the full 100,000 points? I don't think Strength or HP matters, is my point.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Last edited by anjuna on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A win versus a draw is solely dependent on what you choose to hit Razul with on the first (and only) strike. End of story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Okay, eveyone, here is how to beat Razul:

Use any of the three new weapons, and you will win.

More to the point, if he knocks you down to 0 hp, you will draw, if he doesn't, you will win, but either way you've completed that part of the plot, and "winning" only gets you 100k battledome points, not anything special plot related.

If you want to get those 100k BD points, just stop him from damaging you: Thyora's Tear (25 mil np), or Thick Smoke bomb (14k np) will do that. Alternatively, use Burrow (faerie ability, ~12k? to get) and a Starlight Potion (~650np) and that will stop enough to make you always win.

That is everything you need to know about beating Razul.

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I don't see why people are having trouble. You should be able to defeat him with just your weapon you got from the statue. I'll give you my stats in case it matters to anyone.

Level: 63
HP: 122
Strength: 50
Defence: 52
Move: 58

I chose the Mace of Righteous Flame so I used that, my Scarab, and Berserk Attack.

Razul did a 224 damage which of course took me out in one shot. It said I only did 14 damage on him but I also took him out in one shot.
It ended in a draw.

Something tells me that people are still thinking you have to defeat Razul when it clearly says you only need to draw at the very least. :) Seems a few with pets more powerful than mine are having problems drawing Razul. This is quite odd if you ask me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

dolphinling wrote:

More to the point, if he knocks you down to 0 hp, you will draw, if he doesn't, you will win, but either way you've completed that part of the plot, and "winning" only gets you 100k battledome points, not anything special plot related.

If you want to get those 100k BD points, just stop him from damaging you: Thyora's Tear (25 mil np), or Thick Smoke bomb (14k np) will do that. Alternatively, use Burrow (faerie ability, ~12k? to get) and a Starlight Potion (~650np) and that will stop enough to make you always win.

EXACTLY!

Post subject:
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

jojoneo wrote:
A win versus a draw is solely dependent on what you choose to hit Razul with on the first (and only) strike. End of story.

It also depends on what HE hits YOU with during the first round.

The choice of weapon from Nuria makes absolutely NO difference. They all have exactly the same effect.

As for points from winning, versus a draw, the battledome points for a draw are not recorded. However, I am almost positive that simply using a weapon from Nuria against him gives you the same amount of "battle" points for the plot, regardless of whether you win or draw.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PPT God
PPT God

jojoneo wrote:

This is my point about my psychological theory.

Your weapon of choice is assumed to be based on what you value and hence what you "improve" upon your pet. I read a lot of books to my Nimmo. I could care less about training, Strength, HP, Levels, Faerie abilities, or grooming.

Those that do should use a weapon and tactic appropriate to. Obviously the theory probably has too many variables to be solid. Also, many users will have mixed attributes. I was only trying to see if I could help more get the 100,000 points. I feel kinda bad that I tried twice and still couldn't. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:43 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

where do u get the message about a sharp eye after you complete the first crystal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:44 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

dolphinling wrote:

There ya go folks - it doesn't get any simpler. 8)

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

supRNurs wrote:
dolphinling wrote:
use Burrow (faerie ability, ~12k? to get) and a Starlight Potion (~650np) and that will stop enough to make you always win.

There ya go folks - it doesn't get any simpler. 8)

Do you need both the Burrow AND the Starlight Potion? I only used the Potion and got a Draw. To heck with 12k for Burrow, I am still saving up for the Secret Lab Map. :oops:

Post subject:
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

paranoiapenguin wrote:
where do u get the message about a sharp eye after you complete the first crystal?

When you click your 12th and final scroll, assuming you've done them all in the correct order, you should get that clue on the page where it talks about having read the scroll.

Post subject:
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

anjuna wrote:
jojoneo wrote:

This is my point about my psychological theory.

Your weapon of choice is assumed to be based on what you value and hence what you "improve" upon your pet. I read a lot of books to my Nimmo. I could care less about training, Strength, HP, Levels, Faerie abilities, or grooming.

Those that do should use a weapon and tactic appropriate to. Obviously the theory probably has too many variables to be solid. Also, many users will have mixed attributes. I was only trying to see if I could help more get the 100,000 points. I feel kinda bad that I tried twice and still couldn't. :P

Your weapon of choice has absolutely NO bearing on whether you win or draw.

Your pets stats have very little bearing in whether or not you will survive what he throws at you during the first round.

Any pet stats, following dolphinling's directions above, should be able to score a win instead of a draw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

supRNurs wrote:
Your weapon of choice has absolutely NO bearing on whether you win or draw.

Your pets stats have very little bearing in whether or not you will survive what he throws at you during the first round.

Any pet stats, following dolphinling's directions above, should be able to score a win instead of a draw.

*cowers in corner* as she agrees with you (!) really really. i am just saying that your weapon of choice is related to HOW you should fight is all .. agreed it does not matter the weapon as they all will "work" but to get a Win versus a Draw may matter to some .. i am only suggesting to those that do care about those 100,000 Battldome (not plot) points that there may be a correlation between what weapon they choose along with the stats they have and *how* they fight (not only what they use but how they use it, as we all likely only get one chance, unless as you say some have so many HP that your pet still survives the round).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I used downsize! with the weapon and got hit for only 30+ dmg

The Best There Was... The Best There Is... The Best There Ever Will Be...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:55 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

you use the top row of symbols for your first color on your crystal and then read all the first color together in order from top to bottom of the catalog right? You don't go in the order of the lights in the model room do you?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next