Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:55 pm 

I'll give it a try thanks. My history doesn't seem to want to clear at the moment! Some things are resisting being deleted. God this is not funny!

It's smooth, its soft, it's gotta be smoft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Runevalkyrie wrote:
You make it sound like it's not expected from Neo. In fact this is one of the more consistant plots I've expirienced (it was even more consistant was Battle For Meridell which I think was one of the best war/plot)

Personally, I love plot holes. It allows us to make leaps of imagination on the 'truth'. I'm just messing around with that stuff out of boredom or fun. Besides, I also like having my ideas shot down by people that are better in the know. Thank you.

And yeah, Battle for Meridell was the best war since I joined (even though I only beat three spiders then consistantly got beat since).

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm at a loss. I had previously gotten my crystal from the spike trap, and read the scrolls leading to the clue for the jelly trap, but had my crystal stolen before I could get the third crystal. I tried the jelly trap anyway, no crystal. I got a new crystal from the chef and tried first spike and then jelly traps again with no new crystal. I reread all of my scrolls in an attempt to get the spike trap clue again. Read the same scrolls in the same order, but no clue this time. Tried visiting a spike trap again and still no crystal. Tried using the ucmc=1 mentioned in the summary, but that didn't help either. Desperately hoping someone has an idea or maybe had the same problem and managed to solve it. Any and all help greatly appreciated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
Jordegern wrote:
Quote:
You have weakened Razul!

Now what ? o_O Waiting time again ? Oh well, atleast I'm glad the plot isn't over yet... Too many loose ends.

Not just loose ends, but plot holes. More holes than loose ends. Not to mention inconsistantcies between the comic, puzzle, and cards. It is like a Axis of Inconsistantcy.

Well I can see a couple of loose ends such as Sakhmet's not back yet and Qasala is still filled with zombies but I'm assuming these will be rectified when Razul is killed off. There have been a lot of inconsistencies between the plot and the comic (such as lack of rings in the plot and lack of the Repo stuff in the comic) but I'm not sure these really matter.
What other loose ends are there?
Is anyone expecting another phase after this one?
If so, doing what?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

This may have been answered and I just didn't pick it up, but does anyone else still have their scroll? Mine was in the SDB when I did the recent translating. I didn't even think about it again until someone mentioned it last night. I'm a little worried that I might be in trouble if I'm not supposed to still have it.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject: clicking the symbols in the comics
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:36 pm 

hi, i finished the "time tunnel" part, and now i'm on the clicking the symbols within the comics part...tried clicking on em in the backwards order from my tablet(right to left, bottom to top), and i've done it twice so far. still no prophecy. what'm i doing wrong?

(just as an aside: does the prophecy come up in a new window, or does the comics page reload? cuz i don't know if i've got my browser set to not open new windows/accept popups...)

please help.

Save a chicken, eat a cat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

i still have my scroll in my sdb sky

chicken its a pop up window like flash games are, d it again is y advice, you may have made a mistake with the clicking since there is no way to be sure you clicked or not.

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:40 pm 

how ironic is that...first person to reply to my post is a cat lover....

thanks, purp. :)

Save a chicken, eat a cat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thank you Purple Cat of the Deep Sea.

IanB, Conqueror of Mystery: If there is another phase, it could involve still the scroll if we are supposed to have it still (which I still doubt).

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:

IanB, Conqueror of Mystery: If there is another phase, it could involve still the scroll if we are supposed to have it still (which I still doubt).

"Conqueror of Mystery" - I like that - thanks Sky :)
Yes it could involve the scroll (although it was I think used by the FT, wasn't it?). I have just checked and I do still have mine in my SDB and my weapon is still equipped. Could there be a link between killing/wounding Razul and keeping either of these items? I only wounded him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

IanB wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:

"Conqueror of Mystery" - I like that - thanks Sky :)
Yes it could involve the scroll (although it was I think used by the FT, wasn't it?). I have just checked and I do still have mine in my SDB and my weapon is still equipped. Could there be a link between killing/wounding Razul and keeping either of these items? I only wounded him.

Conqueror of Mystery, Game Guru, Guardian Angel, Referrer of Premium Neopets,

Man of Many Names

My battle was a draw, and I still have scroll and weapon in pocket.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Skynetmain wrote:
This may have been answered and I just didn't pick it up, but does anyone else still have their scroll? Mine was in the SDB when I did the recent translating. I didn't even think about it again until someone mentioned it last night. I'm a little worried that I might be in trouble if I'm not supposed to still have it.

I did the same thing, my scroll and my broken mace are safely in the SDB. Did the scroll disappear for people after translation?

Post subject: Razul
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, I admit I thought this was going to be another one of those "just hit the guy once with the 'magic' weapon regardless of what your pet is equipped with" parts. So I just went in with my Spear of Infinite Naivety (*cough* I mean Wisdom), used the Spear and some other lame weapon on the first try, but I got no draw. In fact he defeated me, of course. So when people say they are "defeating Razul" and/or "getting a draw" is this true?

Do I have to use my best weapons (which are still not that great) to elicit a greter blow to him just to get a draw? Anyone else having this problem?

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Not very helpful to helping in the plot but who is thinking Gaara of the Desert:-

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject: Re: Razul
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

anjuna wrote:
Okay, I admit I thought this was going to be another one of those "just hit the guy once with the 'magic' weapon regardless of what your pet is equipped with" parts. So I just went in with my Spear of Infinite Naivety (*cough* I mean Wisdom), used the Spear and some other lame weapon on the first try, but I got no draw. In fact he defeated me, of course. So when people say they are "defeating Razul" and/or "getting a draw" is this true?

Do I have to use my best weapons (which are still not that great) to elicit a greter blow to him just to get a draw? Anyone else having this problem?

I was told beforehand in this forum to take a super strenght healing potion.
I took a starlight potion and got a draw.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next