Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Archimedes wrote:
True, but to argue to the point of ridiculousness, wouldn't the people of Sakhmet know if a neighbouring city had been inhabited by mummies for 800 years. That sort of thing doesn't tend to get lost in the annals of history :P

Edit: Just saw that card pic. Hmmm. I think, yea verily, that this is simply a plot inconsistency :o to add to those we've already noted.

Maybe after being attacked by brain eating zombies for 800 yr, the best and brightest of Sakhmet was gone. It just took the... less then brilliant a little more time to figure it out.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:09 am 

manatemuse wrote:
I selected the Mace of Righteous Flame and it fell apart.. did this happen to anyone else.. I fought razul with it and got a draw.

The same thing happened to me. I tried the faerie no new weapon choice. Tried the battle dome after healing. Just says Razul has been weakened. Can't fight him again. But I do still have the broken weapon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The mindset of one who is compelled to make choices that he knows he will regret
Jez wrote:
Okay, I just replaced my first symbol (tik) on the tablet with kor and I now have 11 white dots and two black dots. Thirteen circles altogether now. I'm confused. :(

Ok, the correct first symbol is tik. Put it back and go to the second symbol. Ignore the black dots you can still get there without them and they only add to the complexity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Guys, I'm stuck here. :cry:

Edit-- I now have fourteen circles. :o

*keeps playing around with his tablet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The mindset of one who is compelled to make choices that he knows he will regret
Skynetmain wrote:
Maybe after being attacked by brain eating zombies for 800 yr, the best and brightest of Sakhmet was gone. It just took the... less then brilliant a little more time to figure it out.

Okay I give up, you win.

Jez, do you sort of understand the whole dot logic or do you need more guidance?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Is anyone having trouble regaining the scroll if stolen by the Pant Devil? One of my friends had hers stolen, then the editorial said all you have to do is go back and get your last crystal and retrieve the scroll again, but it's not working for her :-/

I'm hopping to find some tip to pass on to her.

Post subject:
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jez wrote:
Okay, I just replaced my first symbol (tik) on the tablet with kor and I now have 11 white dots and two black dots. Thirteen circles altogether now. I'm confused. :(

Change the first one back to tik. Losing a white dot indicates that it was correct. The kor goes somewhere on the tablet, but not there. Archimedes is correct, you should now change out the second symbol.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Archimedes wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:

Okay I give up, you win.

Jez, do you sort of understand the whole dot logic or do you need more guidance?

I need more guidance. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

is everyone's weapon breaking? my weapon broke but it worked just fine - i defeated razul with it and it said he was weakened.

i know there's tons of methods for solving the tablet right now, but here's my method in case someone wanted to know:

1. fill the top half with the first symbol, then the bottom half with the 2nd symbol. write down how many white and black circles there are
2. do the same with the next two symbols until you get to the end
3. you should now have 16 white and black circles, and you should almost know which symbols belong in your tablet.
4. next, according to what you wrote down, place those symbols in your tablet. when you're not sure how many of each belong, just put the first one in more, but remember to also include at least one of the 2nd symbol in that pair.

for example, i had 2 whites and a black for my first 2 symbols. so, when making my tablet, i just put 2 of the first symbol and 1 of the second one.

5. after doing that with all the symbols, translate, and you should have at least 10 white and black circles (mostly black). to get 16 circles, go back to those pairs where you were sure how many of each belonged (step 4) and change one symbol of a pair to another one. do this one pair at a time. if a circle disappears, then the original symbol was right. if another circle appears, then the 2nd symbol of that pair was right.
6. once you have 16 circles, it's just a matter of trying each one in order until you get an additional white circle. keep doing that and you'll finish!

might not be the quickest way, and i probably didn't explain it very clearly, but that's how i did it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

suprnurs, we gotta co-ordinate on this

Ok jez, put tik in as the first symbol. Tell us how many white dots you have. Then change your second symbol. Then tell us how many whites you have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:25 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Archimedes wrote:
suprnurs, we gotta co-ordinate on this

Ok jez, put tik in as the first symbol. Tell us how many white dots you have. Then change your second symbol. Then tell us how many whites you have.

hehe I'm out - I've got a few short minutes to will back my nps (+5K) from bilge, so you can have at it! :P

Good luck to you Jez! :)

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

How does the mysterious scroll fit into all this? Still no use for it?

The Best There Was... The Best There Is... The Best There Ever Will Be...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:29 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

l_club23 wrote:

The scroll, when read backwards, serves as a translation guide for the tablet.

Post subject:
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
l_club23 wrote:

Simple. It is there for us to ponder while we get our butts kicked by the flaming skull dude.

Edit: Dang. A real answer while I was trying to think of a funny one.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

supRNurs wrote:
hehe I'm out - I've got a few short minutes to will back my nps (+5K) from bilge, so you can have at it! :P

Good luck to you Jez! :)

What? Why I oughtta... :D

Oh yeah, Jez, ignore bumpty85's advice (sorry bumpty - its a good method for those starting out but since jez already has lots of white dots/correct symbols it would be a waste to start again now)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next