Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

dolphinling wrote:
Check your Fortune Teller...
I already did that thanks...

She calls out to you again as you turn to leave. "Oh, I heard that the scroll repository is now open for business. Just a bunch of scrolls, at first, can you believe that? How is anyone supposed to find anything? At least now they've put in a card catalog and signs on the rooms, so you know where you are!"

just the same as before

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

dolphinling wrote:

EEP thats a new tablet, with another 16 spaces to fill. How the..... What the.....?

Quote:
"Wait a moment," she calls out to you. "Sakhmet has returned, and Jazan married that Ixi girl, but... something's not right about all this. Let me see that scroll again." The fortune teller examines it again. Then she turns it upside down. "Of course! Stupid me, I was reading it backward. It was cleverly written to be readable both ways. Ah! See? In this orientation, it serves as... some kind of translation guide. I'm not sure how, exactly, but maybe you can make use of it. You can try out translating that old mysterious tablet of yours." She hands the scroll back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

melmite wrote:
dolphinling wrote:

EEP thats a new tablet, with another 16 spaces to fill. How the..... What the.....?

Yip looks like another sleep diprived night ....... excuse me while I scream..... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh @#*@#*

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

melmite wrote:
dolphinling wrote:

Quote:
"Wait a moment," she calls out to you. "Sakhmet has returned, and Jazan married that Ixi girl, but... something's not right about all this. Let me see that scroll again." The fortune teller examines it again. Then she turns it upside down. "Of course! Stupid me, I was reading it backward. It was cleverly written to be readable both ways. Ah! See? In this orientation, it serves as... some kind of translation guide. I'm not sure how, exactly, but maybe you can make use of it. You can try out translating that old mysterious tablet of yours." She hands the scroll back.

:o backward?????????? (faints)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:12 pm 

I did have my Mysterious Scroll stolen, as well. Has anyone heard of a successful attempt to get it back yet? So far, nothing has worked for me. Seems like the Neopian Times Editorial was a bit early in saying to just get it back, cuz it seems impossible...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Rune names:

Image = tik
Image = qa
Image = zer
Image = ur
Image = kil
Image = don
Image = ak
Image = waz
Image = gan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

melmite wrote:
dolphinling wrote:

Quote:

It's like the Time Tunnel puzzle. It gives you which circles and black cirles at the top. I assume one means Correct and the other Not. don't know which way round yet though lol

melmite wrote:
Rune names:

Image = tik

I don't have one of those o_O

I have
Image=Zer
Image=Kor
Image=Pek
Image=Waz
Image=Ak
Image=Qa
Image=Gan
Image=Ur
Image=Kil
Image=Daq

Image Set by DM - Thanks :)
If you would like Neopets Premium, PM me.

Last edited by StarryEyed502 on Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

melmite wrote:
Rune names:

Image = tik
Image = qa
Image = zer
Image = ur
Image = kil
Image = don
Image = ak
Image = waz
Image = gan

*groans*

Neouser = ryokomusouka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

StarryEyed502 wrote:
melmite wrote:
dolphinling wrote:

Quote:

It's like the Time Tunnel puzzle. It gives you which circles and black cirles at the top. I assume one means Correct and the other Not. don't know which way round yet though lol

melmite wrote:
Rune names:

Image = tik

How perculiar, does anyone have one that I don't have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Quicksilver wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Hi wesoloid, I just read the editorial and that relates to the mysterious scroll being stollen...Mine wasnt stolen... but thanks for trying to help me anyway...

Yuna, could you tell me if you are ever able to fix the issue, because the same exact thing happened to me a few days ago...and I've been trying to find out also...

And here I thought that I was the only one..I bet your as gutted as me.. I sent in a bug report and I wrote an editorial and sent it in to TNT.. but Im not holding up much hope of getting any replies.. I scoured the boards practically posting all day but its be hopeless.. If I do get anything I will defo let you kno..
To be honest with you Quicksilver.. I was thinking as you have had no joy in sorting it then we will have to start from the beginning..

Been thinking the model for me has had no light and I have been refreshing mostly all day.. Im sitting with the 1st crystal instead of the 4th as I should be but the light times are as if I had the 4th crystal...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

melmite wrote:

This one:

Excuse me now while I go stab things...

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wah. Is this TNT's cruel joke on us for complaining about the lame/fake end? :cry: And for those of us refusing to fight in a war, and *wanting* more puzzles? Okay now I know I have seen these same "scrawled" symbols, but what on? Not the Gift Shop; not the Qasalan tablets in the Tomb. A game? Where the heck were they? I just woke up and shouldn't be thinking yet. :P

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:

I think Black is right but in the wrong place, white is right and right, and no dot is "This piece of garbage doesn't belong in the tablet at all, numbskull."

Post subject:

StarryEyed502 wrote:
melmite wrote:
dolphinling wrote:

Quote:

melmite wrote:
Rune names:

Image = tik

I think the number of circles are how many symbols that are on the tablet belong on the tablet. Th ewhite and black are whether they are in the right spot or not. But I am not sure which is which.

Post subject:
PPT Student
PPT Student

melmite wrote:
StarryEyed502 wrote:
melmite wrote:
dolphinling wrote:

Quote:

melmite wrote:
Rune names:

Image = tik

and to top it all off, there are 12 spaces, nine runes, and each rune has the number 6 under it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next