Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

buried treasure and wheel of excitement are free today! =) is there anything else?

anyway... i'm beginning to think TNT is just making this up as they go along. they knew people weren't happy, so they're extending it. ppl wanted a war, and so they're bringing it.

frankly, i think this is fine. people say it's poor planning or whatever, but it must be hard for them to calculate exactly how long each puzzle will take us. they probably didn't think some ppl would figure out the repository so quickly, so there was a long gap. and if they're changing it up according to how we feel or how easy it is, let them. as long as it keeps us entertained, i'm fine with it

i WAS looking for my first plot prize... but hey, i can play around a little longer...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well maybe I don't give up then. Has anyone actually been able to upgrade their crystal by getting a new one and revisiting the trap rooms? I read that it should work, but wasn't able to make it happen:( Thanks for any help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

arogance1 wrote:
TopsyTourny wrote:
JhasNeeh wrote:
May I say - what great timing by TNT. OK so the overload has sent the site into a mayhem almost comparable to the Neopets Birthday of '04 - yet was I the only one beggining to lose patience in the endless clicking to find scrolls that were always in the last rack you tired?

I'm looking for my Jelly trap - but wasn't to fussed when I slept last night. This morning I had a couple of hours taking advantage of the 5 plays rule that will be with us all week (if TNT keep their promise from last year.) and read the plot - to be instantly eager to get back into the hunt - at which time things went crazier than Micheal Jackson fans.

The past 2 or 3 weeks have been very monotomous - yet the great start to the plot seems likely to be revived.

Great job.

What is the 5 plays rule?

today you can play all games 5 times, instead of three

What a day to have a job!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

TopsyTourny wrote:
arogance1 wrote:
TopsyTourny wrote:
JhasNeeh wrote:
May I say - what great timing by TNT. OK so the overload has sent the site into a mayhem almost comparable to the Neopets Birthday of '04 - yet was I the only one beggining to lose patience in the endless clicking to find scrolls that were always in the last rack you tired?

I'm looking for my Jelly trap - but wasn't to fussed when I slept last night. This morning I had a couple of hours taking advantage of the 5 plays rule that will be with us all week (if TNT keep their promise from last year.) and read the plot - to be instantly eager to get back into the hunt - at which time things went crazier than Micheal Jackson fans.

The past 2 or 3 weeks have been very monotomous - yet the great start to the plot seems likely to be revived.

Great job.

What is the 5 plays rule?

today you can play all games 5 times, instead of three

What a day to have a job!

tell me about it, thats where I am now :(

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject: Inventory - server overload
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:30 pm 

The load is causing alot of problems with the inventory. I can't access my items most of the time now, and new items aren't showing up. Anything that accesses that database takes a long time.

Yuna, it sounds like that's the problem you have. You probably got your scroll, it's just not showing up yet. Give it some time. Hopefully it will get caught up.

Update: There's a whole thread on database problems today here:

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22458&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

People buy things, they don't show up. People get items in random events, they don't show up. One person took alot of neopoints out of the bank. They dissappeared.

Best advice is to leave your items and neopoints where they are until this is fixed. Don't do any transactions.

Last edited by acerimusdux on Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

yeah accessing my items is a pain right now. funny huh? the day where we get lots of random events, we can't move our items around.

i can already see all the codestones i'm gonna find that will be taken away by the grundo leader/pant devil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

YES!!! This is so exciting. I was hoping we'd have a battle. :D I'm off to lab my pet to hopefully get the last strength boost. Hopefully I won't loose my faerie pteri.

edit: *rolls eyes* lost my faerie pteri. . .it was a lab pet anyway.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:50 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Awww, faerie pteris rock. :(

I hope there's a "support" function too - I don't battle - not well, anyway. :P

Neouser = ryokomusouka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

RyokoMusouka wrote:
Awww, faerie pteris rock. :(

I hope there's a "support" function too - I don't battle - not well, anyway. :P

hmmm...I've never battled...always counted on me wit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Excited with the new developments, depressed with the implementation so far. Can't access my SDB, can't move items to my shop, can't access the Repository - the link from the desert doesn't work for me. Tried, Fruit machine - Lost, Tombola - Lost, Colzan - Nothing, Wheel of Exitement - 35np, Wheel of Monotony - 'Rocked'. However, I wonder what that new store is going to be that's being built in the main bazaar between Pizza and the Toy Shop?
Edit: Also tried Treasure Hunt - Lost (although it's free!), and can't get free training because my pet is over level 40!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

A protective wall of sand? Is there a Gaara fangirl/boy lurking in HQ? I hope so. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:56 pm 

All of the glitches on Neopets have actually done me a favour today. I played Wheel of Excitement and it stopped on the Pants Devil, but because of all the problems, it said I had nothing in my inventory to steal! I had loads of stuff in there, so that was a bit of a lucky escape! Phew :o

I'm the same when it comes to fighting. I just haven't bothered with it. The only fight I ever had was in order to get the vial for the chef in the LDP. I got absolutely flattened then!? :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, you can chalk up reading your scroll again in the temple....I'm locked out for 12 hours. I'm still wandering around the repo looking for anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Quick Question, I'm starting to do my scroll again and I think I kno why I wasn't getting anywhere lastt ime but say I started my combo off read YBR and didn't get anywhere, and I decided to go RYB, would I have to raed the Red scroll again or would the last click on my first combo count towards my frst of the new combo?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

How can I challenge Razul in the Battledome? I know I won't be able to beat him, but is it possible Razul is going to be one of those community efforts, where our not-so-strong pets sacrifice themselves in order to weaken him so the stronger pets can finish him off?

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next