Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: :-S
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:00 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

anjuna wrote:
*cough* .. yeah and where are all of our "head hunters"? .. those out in front trying all our theories and reporting back? dolphinling? anyone? ..

(Elric the Brave has already been martyred in the name of Scroll-Reading)

brr .. i feel cold .. must be a draft .. did someone open the door to finish the winning stretch and forget to close it? :P "helloooooo!" *echo, echo, echo*

Just an update on my latest testing: Because the pattern was first crystal - primary colors, second crystal - secondary colors, third crystal - tertiary colors, I decided to continue with the "color wheel" idea (in which the next step would be rainbow or black) and test a rainbow pattern. We found that the catalogs are the same as prior to the scroll. Although the locations of other scrolls inside the repo have changed, the catalog is still accurate. So, I've tested reading the blanks in rainbow order. No result. Nada. Nothing.

Edit: typos; And to add: Thanks to Elric's sacrifice, we know that there is not a single black scroll inside the repo.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Last edited by supRNurs on Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yuna, the lights come on every eight hours, but we can't give you the times because it is different for everyone.

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Elric wrote:
Yuna, the lights come on every eight hours, but we can't give you the times because it is different for everyone.

Thanks for that Elric. :) Awe well not to worry looks like Im in for another sleep deprived night..

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

You're welcome. Hey, at least you know there will be plenty of time to wait! :lol: Just try once every hour, since the light is on for the full hour (00-59).

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Elric wrote:
You're welcome. Hey, at least you know there will be plenty of time to wait! :lol: Just try once every hour, since the light is on for the full hour (00-59).

thats true :) slips off to set alarm...;) might as well catch some zzzzzz'z bye for now :hug:

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:19 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Elric wrote:

Thanks for that Elric. :) Awe well not to worry looks like Im in for another sleep deprived night..

You could "nap" for almost two hours at a time :P as long as you check once per hour, for example, check at 9:02 and you don't need to come back and check again until 10:58.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject: Swarm III: Revenge of the Scamander
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
I don't know if this was plot related, but whatever happened to the Scamander Swarm world event? I'm not asking because I want one (although I do like those slimy, fourth dimensional lizards) or because I want to waste all day trying to catch one, but because it was something I thought was really fun and am curious.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

supRNurs wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Elric wrote:

You could "nap" for almost two hours at a time :P as long as you check once per hour, for example, check at 9:02 and you don't need to come back and check again until 10:58.

:lol: That's EXACTLY what I was doing through most of that! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:30 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Elric wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Elric wrote:

:lol: That's EXACTLY what I was doing through most of that! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Uhmmm... It's OK. Everybody remain calm. She's just been this way a lil since the every scroll experiment... *injects Elric with tranquilizer* There, there... it'll be all right....

That is, UNLESS they don't give us some news soon! Then I'll release her psychotic fury on all of Neopia! muhahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
Good googly moogly. You guys lost sleep waiting for the maproom light? I guess I just got lucky, and it came on two hours after I got my crystal. Like clockwork. Every time after I got my new crystal, morning noon or night, an hour or two later... luminos.

Elric, you're like the Cactus Jack of lost desert hardcore plottage. Uh, except female, and probably less hairy.

Last edited by Kess on Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Swarm III: Revenge of the Scamander
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Skynetmain wrote:
I don't know if this was plot related, but whatever happened to the Scamander Swarm world event? I'm not asking because I want one (although I do like those slimy, fourth dimensional lizards) or because I want to waste all day trying to catch one, but because it was something I thought was really fun and am curious.

I hate to repeat myself, but I was drowned out by Elric and Sup.

When was the last time that event happened? Could it be a monthly thing?

Kess wrote:
Elric, you're like the Cactus Jack of lost desert hardcore plottage. Uh, except female, and probably less hairy.

Wow. I haven't heard a Cactus Jack reference in a long time.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:46 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Hm, since Im still behind due to lack of the internet for two weeks, I have a question.

Whenever I fall into my temple traps, I dont see the pictures that should be there. Only a description of what happened, and the button to click off of the page. It was never a problem in the past because I didnt need to see the pictures, but apparently now I need them in order to click certain places. Is there some setting I have blocked that isnt allowing the pictures to show up? Other neo-images load perfectly fine on other pages.

Post subject: Re: Swarm III: Revenge of the Scamander
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:50 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Skynetmain wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:

I hate to repeat myself, but I was drowned out by Elric and Sup.

When was the last time that event happened? Could it be a monthly thing?

Kess wrote:

Wow. I haven't heard a Cactus Jack reference in a long time.

I don't think I ever saw it mentioned how freqent the event would be. As it hasn't been added to the World Events page, perhaps it was a plot event only. o_O

Edit:
Cerise wrote:
Hm, since Im still behind due to lack of the internet for two weeks, I have a question.

Whenever I fall into my temple traps, I dont see the pictures that should be there. Only a description of what happened, and the button to click off of the page. It was never a problem in the past because I didnt need to see the pictures, but apparently now I need them in order to click certain places. Is there some setting I have blocked that isnt allowing the pictures to show up? Other neo-images load perfectly fine on other pages.

It could be a type of security setting that is not allowing you to see them. Regardless, all you need to do is view source and scan the page for a link that includes UCMC. Just cut and paste that link into the browser, and voila - you'll have your crystal.

Last edited by supRNurs on Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

So then they said, "well, maybe it's reading all the scrolls?" But no one wanted to do it. So I went and did it. Then they gave me a nice new jacket, with extra long sleeves.

And now, when I look at the news, it keeps telling me it's last week! But I know it's today! Honestly, I do.

Uh oh, here comes sup again with my happiness shot!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Random question:

Someone posted on NC some time back suggesting that perhaps your light times were related to your statue symbol.

Has this been disproven here, since no one is suggesting it?

It certainly seemed like all the Bens who posted there had the same light times (12-1pm, 8-9pm, and 4-5pm NST).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next