Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Gitanesabr wrote:
Just wondering if I should move my Mysterious Scroll from my SDB into my inventory or not yet. What do you think?

The pant devil says "Move it! Move it!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
mercurius wrote:
While it was rather abrupt, I actually liked how the plot ended. It's a shame that Nabile didn't get to know Jazan a little better before the "I love you" thing though. It also would have been nice to have some sort of battle element to the plot but I guess they were working hard on the puzzle. I'm almost positive we'll get prizes after reading that one editorial comment.

I agree with all of what you said. I know it is hard writing a mystery story (I tried and feel I failed), but if they drew the love story out at least one mre chapter I know I'd be complaining less. The story arc as a whole was really well done. I don't mind a lack of combat seeing how I barely made it to Meuka in DoN. Again, with all the downtime TNT was so nice to have given us (not sarcastic, loved the downtime), a comic or two to read would have been great.

Sigh. Seems all I do is complain nowadays. Sorry y'all. I'll be good.... for now. :P
Edit:

WockyChocky wrote:
Gitanesabr wrote:
Just wondering if I should move my Mysterious Scroll from my SDB into my inventory or not yet. What do you think?

I know I've said this so many times it has become droll, but listen to the Wocky (except if they offer a timeshare).

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Done
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I think I'm all finished now. Finally managed to find a jelly trap seconds after the pant devil took my second crystal. So back to the chef and I got a fresh one, but no crystals forthcoming from any of the traps and I don't feel like backtracking to redo the repository:( Oh well, had a little fun at least I guess...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

whee, i figured it out! :) yes, now i hope i can finish before 1 so i can go ablastin that wall :lol:

Set by Pixa!

Last edited by lothwe on Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
WockyChocky wrote:
Gitanesabr wrote:

I know I've said this so many times it has become droll, but listen to the Wocky (except if they offer a timeshare).

I have mine in my SDB but it does bother me a little that it may be needed for the next phase (if there is such a thing) and reading the editorial in the tnt it sounds easy to get a replacement (as long as you don't mind the 7 hour max wait for your light. But then if you're not actively looking for anything else to do in the plot (and I guess most people have given up on finding anything) then why take the chance - leave it in the sdb.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

IanB wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:
WockyChocky wrote:
Gitanesabr wrote:

I have mine in my SDB but it does bother me a little that it may be needed for the next phase (if there is such a thing) and reading the editorial in the tnt it sounds easy to get a replacement (as long as you don't mind the 7 hour max wait for your light. But then if you're not actively looking for anything else to do in the plot (and I guess most people have given up on finding anything) then why take the chance - leave it in the sdb.

You always share the best logic! (yall can listen to the wocky, i'll listen to the ian!)

Post subject: Happy LDP Birthday, Sky!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Happy LDP Birthday, Sky! Hope the forum doesn't mind a small celebration post in the lull of the plot. The original NeoGreeting is here:

http://www.neopets.com/greeting.phtml?c ... d=12140503

And in case that doesn't open, here is a bad screen shot you can save and zoom in on:

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject: Re: Happy LDP Birthday, Sky!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:08 pm 

anjuna wrote:
Happy LDP Birthday, Sky! Hope the forum doesn't mind a small celebration post in the lull of the plot. The original NeoGreeting is here:

http://www.neopets.com/greeting.phtml?c ... d=12140503

And in case that doesn't open, here is a bad screen shot you can save and zoom in on:

yes......... Happy Birthday Sky........... didn't realize it....... but my BD is Nov 26th.

Insert Name Here ((((( hugs ))))

Lolly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I just triple-checked my room that my catelogue says has a certain scroll, but it isn't there...this is my 3rd crystal phase where i have to read Y - B - R - B - Y etc. of my 4 symbol scrolls. ugh i dunno what is going on..

EDIT: Nvm, the guide i was using never mentioned that i needed my lights again..

Set by Pixa!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

lothwe wrote:
I just triple-checked my room that my catelogue says has a certain scroll, but it isn't there...this is my 3rd crystal phase where i have to read Y - B - R - B - Y etc. of my 4 symbol scrolls. ugh i dunno what is going on..

EDIT: Nvm, the guide i was using never mentioned that i needed my lights again..

you don't need to see the lights again.

try exiting and re-entering the room to find the scroll.
Look at the scroll maps to make sure you checked all the rooms. Sometimes one "room" is spread over several repo. roomlike areas. check nearby halls, etc.

edit:nvm, oops. you do need the lights?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wait, I'm on the second. I read the yellow and blue needed, I just read a white scroll by accident after I was finding the scroll... Then read an orange... >_> Do I need to restart this section?

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Pixa wrote:
Wait, I'm on the second. I read the yellow and blue needed, I just read a white scroll by accident after I was finding the scroll... Then read an orange... >_> Do I need to restart this section?

If I were you, I'd just try to read the two primary colours for the next secondary colour. Be sure to write down their exact location too, in case you need to redo them. If you get a message telling you where to find the next secondary coloured scroll, then you're alright. If you don't, then you can still just redo the previous combination of the yellow and blue scroll leading you to the green one (I don't know if you were looking for an orange one, or did you read an orange one by accident? Cause yellow + blue = green and orange = red + yellow, just to be sure you're doing things exactly right)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hangman wrote:
Pixa wrote:

If I were you, I'd just try to read the two primary colours for the next secondary colour. Be sure to write down their exact location too, in case you need to redo them. If you get a message telling you where to find the next secondary coloured scroll, then you're alright. If you don't, then you can still just redo the previous combination of the yellow and blue scroll leading you to the green one (I don't know if you were looking for an orange one, or did you read an orange one by accident? Cause yellow + blue = green and orange = red + yellow, just to be sure you're doing things exactly right)

Thankfully I did, I was reading the example on the front so thought I was looking for an orange. Of couse, now I feel pretty silly.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kess wrote:
I gotta agree there, it's been great slogging through this ordeal with you all.
We should get tattoos or something. Tattoos of our faerie statue symbol. On our butts. And mail them in to the random contest, regardless of this week's theme.

:evil:

I think you're on to something, Kess! Perhaps not our butts, though. I think it would be amusing to have everyone draw their symbol on themselves somewhere, like a tattoo, then everyone take pics and submit them, like you said. It would give TNT a good laugh, I bet.

Back on topic, though, I think TNT is giving people time to complete the plot before they close it down and start handing out prizes. Here's to hoping the plot prizes are good ones! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I want to mention (since I just answered about 20 PM's about this) that NO your pet does not gain any intelligence with reading all the scrolls in the repository! That is just a rumour, guys.

My pets are still as dumb as bricks. They should have become stinkin' Einstiens after all that, but they still don't know how to spell.

*groan*

The only think reading the repository did was steal several days from my life that I will never get back again.

Well, if anyone else has any other theories they need to try out, I'm ready for more. I mean, what could be worse than disproving the "reading the repository" theory, right?

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next