Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
I go away for a few days and it ends :(
With all the problems with my comp as well Im gutted at being stuck on trying to get 2nd crystal... Is there anyway of finishing it now?

Could someone give me answer to the above please :)

Any help at this point would be greatfully appreciated thanks...

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
With all the problems with my comp as well Im gutted at being stuck on trying to get 2nd crystal... Is there anyway of finishing it now?

Nobody can answer you because nobody knows how long the plot has to go. But at least if you try and run out of time you can blame Neo whereas if you don't try you can only blame yourself. Go for it - we'll all help with explaining what to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

IanB wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

Nobody can answer you because nobody knows how long the plot has to go. But at least if you try and run out of time you can blame Neo whereas if you don't try you can only blame yourself. Go for it - we'll all help with explaining what to do.

Thanks I was beginning to think I was the only person reading the board...
I fine at the moment I just couldnt find the repository but I managed to find it by following a link to it... Well heres hoping all goes well with my comp and I manage to catch up...
Thanks again for answering :)

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
IanB wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

I fine at the moment I just couldnt find the repository but I managed to find it by following a link to it... Well heres hoping all goes well with my comp and I manage to catch up...

If you want to get into the repository without having to find a direct link, there's still footsteps leading to it, but they're a lot smaller now and they're at the right edge of the map, a little bit above the middle of the right side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:20 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I've laid my secondary crystal colors like this but I don't receive any info on my third scroll... Any help?

Yellow knives- Underwater Basket Weaving
Red knives- Snarkie Answers to Stupid Questions
Orange knives-

Red eye-Lost Desert Historical Archives, Sections 95-161
Blue eye-Civil Records Standard Reference, Onyx Room
Purple eye-

Save the trees! Don't do homework!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
IanB wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

Ive just got a location from reading my coloured scrolls.. Is there anything I need to do with the location or do I just go on to my next combo? Thanks in advance

Thank you hangman for the info on the footsteps

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
IanB wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

Ive just got a location from reading my coloured scrolls.. Is there anything I need to do with the location or do I just go on to my next combo? Thanks in advance

You're welcome! And when you get the location, you go there and read the scroll you were looking for (like, for example, you've read a blue tep and a red tep, then you go to that location and you read a purple tep there)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hangman wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
IanB wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

You're welcome! And when you get the location, you go there and read the scroll you were looking for (like, for example, you've read a blue tep and a red tep, then you go to that location and you read a purple tep there)

Thanks hangman.. :) Your a gem :) What if I read my next coloured combo before doing that? oooppppssss!!!! :)

Its ok hangman I sussed it out :)....
Thanks again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well I've got my fourth crystal, now it's time to play the waiting game with my light. I wanna blast a hole in that wall sooo bad. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

melmite wrote:
Well I've got my fourth crystal, now it's time to play the waiting game with my light. I wanna blast a hole in that wall sooo bad. :x

Yeah...it is a really good feeling seeing something finally blow up. Not to mention it signals that you are caught up / at the end...whatever the case may be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:59 pm 

Assisting my 7 year old son finish his repository and determined I need three sticks of dynamite.

One for the block in the basement @ 18,31

One for the block on 1st floor @ 25,38

One for the block on 4th floor @ 16,5

Then I'd be happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:02 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

While it was rather abrupt, I actually liked how the plot ended. It's a shame that Nabile didn't get to know Jazan a little better before the "I love you" thing though. It also would have been nice to have some sort of battle element to the plot but I guess they were working hard on the puzzle. I'm almost positive we'll get prizes after reading that one editorial comment.

ImageImage

Post subject: Prizes
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:27 pm 

I'm sure there'll be some kind of prizes. My personal theory is that they're just waiting for melmite & I to get caught up. :) Another 35 minutes and I'll have the light and be able to get that mysterious scroll.

Then I can start complaining about the wait. Heh.

Once I have that scroll, I guess it's either wait, or do something stupid. I'm thinking I might feed it to my grarrl.

Post subject: Re: Prizes
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

acerimusdux wrote:
I'm sure there'll be some kind of prizes. My personal theory is that they're just waiting for melmite & I to get caught up. :) Another 35 minutes and I'll have the light and be able to get that mysterious scroll.

Then I can start complaining about the wait. Heh.

Once I have that scroll, I guess it's either wait, or do something stupid. I'm thinking I might feed it to my grarrl.

I will wrestle you to the ground until the men in white coats get there! (then steal your scroll so I'll have 2 barrels of blood sweat and tears!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Just wondering if I should move my Mysterious Scroll from my SDB into my inventory or not yet. What do you think?

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next