Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I have....read every...single....scroll.......in the repository....

...nothing happened....we can....scratch it off...the....list...

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:59 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

:o Dear God, Elric!
*gives Elric the "Hard Core" medal*

Need a premium invite? PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Elric wrote:

I have....read every...single....scroll.......in the repository....

...nothing happened....we can....scratch it off...the....list...

Well for you I hope there are going to be points for scroll reading! That is dedication and you deserve something extra for doing that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:32 am 

I for one think they are somehow gonna use the desert ONCE again to move into the Darkest faierie plot. Think about it...dr sloth and now the ldp...erm...anyone think the desert is gonna be a common take over the world starting HERE kinda place? Maybe our scrolls unlock the area thats about ot be uploaded to the servers..like some kinda teleporation scroll...hrmm i really dont know.

To all who are the way of the NEM ~ Go with the flow ;)

Post subject: grrrrr
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:50 am 

Once again, neo has P me Off, I was on the 1st crystal too.

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

You MAY have either fallen for a scam or submitted your account information to a fake login page. If you'd like information on getting your account back, please contact us by clicking here.
If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.
Remember to read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly.

I have the first piece in the tablet on a spare account now, and am trying to get my account back, I DID NOT ASK TO BE FROZEN, WHY MUST THEY CONSTANTLY GO AFTER ME?!?!?!? my battle pet may have been stolen, and I mentioned it in my guild, but THAT DOES NOT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO FREEZE AN ACCOUNT JUST CAUSE IT WAS HACKED, WITHOUT THE ACCOUNT OWNER ASKING TO BE FROZEN!

Who's with me in that last statement?

Post subject: Re: grrrrr
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

jetsam_andrea wrote:
Once again, neo has P me Off, I was on the 1st crystal too.

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

You MAY have either fallen for a scam or submitted your account information to a fake login page. If you'd like information on getting your account back, please contact us by clicking here.
If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.
Remember to read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly.

I have the first piece in the tablet on a spare account now, and am trying to get my account back, I DID NOT ASK TO BE FROZEN, WHY MUST THEY CONSTANTLY GO AFTER ME?!?!?!? my battle pet may have been stolen, and I mentioned it in my guild, but THAT DOES NOT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO FREEZE AN ACCOUNT JUST CAUSE IT WAS HACKED, WITHOUT THE ACCOUNT OWNER ASKING TO BE FROZEN!

Who's with me in that last statement?

They do it to try and help :( They try to freeze the account to stop the scammer getting in and stealing everything and messing your account up. Yes, a bit late and kinda like locking the stable after the horse has bolted, but their intentions are good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Necrishiite wrote:
I for one think they are somehow gonna use the desert ONCE again to move into the Darkest faierie plot. Think about it...dr sloth and now the ldp...erm...anyone think the desert is gonna be a common take over the world starting HERE kinda place? Maybe our scrolls unlock the area thats about ot be uploaded to the servers..like some kinda teleporation scroll...hrmm i really dont know.

I've professed my love of the bleed over plot idea already, but will do it again just in case TNT is listening.

I think the best idea is like the one you stated. Some small regional conflict gets blown out of control into a global conflict. That and a 'Legion of Doom' sorta thing with all the villains would be fun to fight and solve through. I personally like grandiose plots and want more of them.

PS: In case anyone cares, I just turned 22. PM me for further details.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

This whole plot confuses me xD I was only in it for the war that never came D:

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:14 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

:o I come back from Canada and its become this?? -falls over- I was only gone 13 days and now I have so much crystal work to figure out, threads to catch up on, and a plot to finish reading. Even though it sounds like it didnt end as good as expected :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
I think the best idea is like the one you stated. Some small regional conflict gets blown out of control into a global conflict. That and a 'Legion of Doom' sorta thing with all the villains would be fun to fight and solve through. I personally like grandiose plots and want more of them.

Happy Birthday Sky!!!!! :D

I also think that tying this plot over to the next one would be great. It probably would clear up all the loose ends and make for a more awesome story. If that's the case, there's probably going to be a massive point system so that us original LDP folk will be rewarded for all of our mucho work yet allow newcomers to join in with the new plot without the LDP stuff. Yup yup yup.

PS: Elric, you're crazy for reading all those scrolls but kudos to your dedication!!!

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Cerise wrote:
:o I come back from Canada and its become this?? -falls over- I was only gone 13 days and now I have so much crystal work to figure out, threads to catch up on, and a plot to finish reading. Even though it sounds like it didnt end as good as expected :/

If you tack on one of my endings, then it ended beautifully. Since we don't know when this will truly end (ie, prizes given out), you better rush through the crystal stuff.

Troggy7 wrote:

If theories hold true, the next story arc will have a war. (I hope using story arc is okay. It seems less ambigious than plot. I see 'plot' and think the puzzle or war. I see 'story arc' and think puzzle/war and comic. Peace. Hope that helps).

Edit: Thanks Oh Great Llama of Eternal Sunshine.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
Cerise wrote:

If you tack on one of my endings, then it ended beautifully. Since we don't know when this will truly end (ie, prizes given out), you better rush through the crystal stuff.

Troggy7 wrote:

If theories hold true, the next story arc will have a war. (I hope using story arc is okay. It seems less ambigious than plot. I see 'plot' and think the puzzle or war. I see 'story arc' and think puzzle/war and comic. Peace. Hope that helps).

Edit: Thanks Oh Great Llama of Eternal Sunshine.

Happy Birthday Skynet

I hope for Elric's sake there's nothing left to do, since I remember with one of the steps, that if you read a scroll after getting the crystal, you couldn't do the next step and had to redo the previous step

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:43 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

well sakmet isnt back properly yet, click on it and you get a message saying a new map is coming soon. i suspect they are gonna do something with our scrolls in sakhmet perhaps.

course i could be very wrong.

i want to echo the thank yous to everyone who has been here and helped work out the puzzles. teamwork rocks.

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I go away for a few days and it ends :(
With all the problems with my comp as well Im gutted at being stuck on trying to get 2nd crystal... Is there anyway of finishing it now?

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:28 pm 

While we're discussing loose ends, what's to become of that spinning scroll by the Fortune Teller? I thought that would be the one we found.

I know I'm repeating what everyone else has said, but I think everyone who helped out in this plot should be congratulated. I would have never figured out my crystals without the people here.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next