Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Hellllppp!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:54 pm 

i am trying to get the second crystal but no matter where i click on the picture i can't get it!!! what shall i do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
One hour until my light shines and I can get my scroll. ;D

Post subject: Oh please no!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:20 pm 

Haha, I'm on my third crystal and was making quick progress - well, as quick as you can on dial up!? My scroll repository has gone mad. It takes about five clicks to move anywhere or look at any scrolls. Then I clicked on something when I was on the third floor and found myself on the first floor again!? I've checked that its not cookies that are causing the problem. I think I may be destined never to finish the lost desert plot o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:24 pm 

Quote:
Haha, I'm on my third crystal and was making quick progress - well, as quick as you can on dial up!? My scroll repository has gone mad. It takes about five clicks to move anywhere or look at any scrolls. Then I clicked on something when I was on the third floor and found myself on the first floor again!? I've checked that its not cookies that are causing the problem. I think I may be destined never to finish the lost desert plot Confused

It's not your internet, I have Cable Modem and I get the same problems... I think neo is really slow today or something...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

joejoe1105 wrote:
Quote:
Haha, I'm on my third crystal and was making quick progress - well, as quick as you can on dial up!? My scroll repository has gone mad. It takes about five clicks to move anywhere or look at any scrolls. Then I clicked on something when I was on the third floor and found myself on the first floor again!? I've checked that its not cookies that are causing the problem. I think I may be destined never to finish the lost desert plot Confused

It's not your internet, I have Cable Modem and I get the same problems... I think neo is really slow today or something...

I have Cable internet, and Mine is horribly slow . . . I heard it was from a spam bot on the neoboards . .. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:32 pm 

joejoe1105 wrote:
Quote:

Sorry your having problems too. Sundays always are really busy on Neopets. Oh well. I will keep trying. Good luck :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:40 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

hi, im on my 2nd crystal, and my 1st is an orange fish and my catalogs r yrb, so i need to read a y fish and a red fish, how do i know where to find the red and yellow fish? do i use the catalogs?

I don't know what to put!!! I just don't know what to put!!! Argghhh!!! Signature Block!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

cardpaste22 wrote:
hi, im on my 2nd crystal, and my 1st is an orange fish and my catalogs r yrb, so i need to read a y fish and a red fish, how do i know where to find the red and yellow fish? do i use the catalogs?

1) Your orange fish is first on the bottom-right, right? Just checking :)
2)To find where everything is, look in the catalouges first, and if your yellow directory, next to the fish, says "blahblahblah" then you would go to the blahblahblah section of the repository and find the yellow fish scroll there. then do the same for the red, and, if done correctly, you will get a message that gives you another location. Go there and read the orange scroll.

Hope I helped! :)

Last edited by paperfacesX022 on Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:52 pm 

cardpaste22 wrote:

Yeah you look at your card catalogue (directory) so if yours are in the order yrb then you look in the yellow catalogue for the fish, then in the red catalogue. You might wanna do all of your symbols now so you don't have to keep going back to your catalogues every time you find a scroll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:01 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

thx 4 both of ur help

I don't know what to put!!! I just don't know what to put!!! Argghhh!!! Signature Block!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:01 pm 

cardpaste22 wrote:

Also, someone told me to use this as a guide and its been really good. Easy to follow and has diagrams to help you understand what symbols you are supposed to be looking for

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homep ... =SleepRuki

Hope that helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
Just an odd side note...

There seems to be a glitch being circulated on the neoboards right now whereby if you log out, you are still sort of logged in to some kind of default account. Log out and go to either the repository or the temple, and you can see a different set of doors/scrolls/card catalogs than what you're working with. Presumably it's the combination for the default account. I don't have the patience to go all the way through the repository, but if you were interested in doing it for giggles, you could have a look.

It's somewhat disorienting to see a different temple of 1000 tombs. I am quite used to seeing those first set of doors in mine and scampering off to my faerie statue without gettign lost.

*edit* Sorry it also looks like you're logged out, you have to scroll waaay down to the bottom of the page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

There seems to be all sorts of glitches this morning - like I can't get into 2/3 of my SDB (I can only access the 1st page of items, which is worrying when my scroll is on P3!). "Your Items" keeps 'emptying' then coming back later. Everything is incredibly slow, think I'll go watch some football.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:42 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm thinking... (bad sign)

I'm thinking about the LDP... (good sign)

I'm thinking that the LDP and the DFP are related. say the statue of Nuria really IS nuria? and the darkest faerie turned Nuria into stone, perhaps because Nuria was the "gaurdian" of Qasala, and then cursed Qasala?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Glorfindel03 wrote:
I'm thinking... (bad sign)

I'm thinking about the LDP... (good sign)

I'm thinking that the LDP and the DFP are related. say the statue of Nuria really IS nuria? and the darkest faerie turned Nuria into stone, perhaps because Nuria was the "gaurdian" of Qasala, and then cursed Qasala?

Yeah. Just the way they ended this one and walked right into another one they promised us has been bringing this suspicion to life. Maybe that scroll is the first piece in the next plot. One that either gives us different things to do in the plot or starts us off with some kind of advantage. Then when both plots are over they will give out prizes...Or perhaps I am just hopeing a lot and giving them too much credit to link two plots.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next