Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:23 am 

Hey guys i hav a question:

im getting my thrid crystal and got 2 exact same symbol in same colour (orange) on my tablet in order which im suppose to read. can i read the red and yellow, then the orange, then the orange again? or do i have to read the yellow and red AGAIN before reading the orange again?

okay that is rather confusing

1) red&yellow -> orange -> orange OR
2) red&yellow -> orange -> red&yellow -> orange

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

While reading the scrolls, if you accidentally read a wrong one after reading multiple correct ones, do you have to start over? :(

IDB Staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:40 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
1) red&yellow -> orange -> orange OR
2) red&yellow -> orange -> red&yellow -> orange

uracil,

I had a similar situation and I did option 1. worked fine for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

GIR wrote:
While reading the scrolls, if you accidentally read a wrong one after reading multiple correct ones, do you have to start over? :(

With the exception of the very first crystal, all you need to do is start over on the current set you're on. So you only need to restart *that combo* that you were working on (i beileve!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:00 am 

HELP!!!!!

The white scrolls are driving me mad.

I used the ybrybyrby method for the first two white scrolls. no problem.

It got to be way too late at night and sleep caught up with me b/4 I could get to the answer/3rd white scroll. I think I forgot to read that b/4 I started reading scrolls for my 4th white scroll. I went throught that one twice no luck. I asked here at PPT if I need to go back through all of my colored scrolls for #3. The answer I got was no. Just read the white scroll if I had the location. I did that. Next, I went through the ybrybyrby thing for my 4th symbol/scroll again. NO LUCK.

I exited the scroll repository, read my 3rd symbol scrolls in the order that worked last time B-Y-R. No location came up.

Can anyone make sense of this mess and help me. I quadruple checked my tablet I'm reading the symbols in the right order according to my tablet. I'm working with the four that were blank both times. What am I missing? Where do I start over at? Please don't say the first one. I'm dial up. That would take all night again.

Edit: There is a white feather (my 3rd symbol) in the room where my notes say it should be and i did click on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ScottNak wrote:
GIR wrote:

With the exception of the very first crystal, all you need to do is start over on the current set you're on. So you only need to restart *that combo* that you were working on (i beileve!)

I'm on the first crystal... and I messed up on my 3rd color, 1st thing to read. I found the correct scroll right after making the mistake. If it doesn't work when I go through this 3rd color, and it wants me to restart, then I'm not going to bother with the plot anymore.

IDB Staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Devlish wrote:
I did that. Next, I went through the ybrybyrby thing for my 4th symbol/scroll again. NO LUCK.

I exited the scroll repository, read my 3rd symbol scrolls in the order that worked last time B-Y-R. No location came up.

Just out of curiousity before I try to help, what are your four symbols and the color combos that worked so far?

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:19 am 

1) fish-rby
2) water-bry
3) feather-byr?
4) paw-???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Devlish wrote:
1) fish-rby
2) water-bry
3) feather-byr?
4) paw-???

Hmm. I would say that if you're unsure about the third one--even though you have the white scroll location--for you to go through the the whole third sequence again to get the message before proceeding to the fourth. (I believe you need to do the r, b, y and white order correctly before continuing and since you accidentally read another scroll before the white one, you would need to start over with the third symbol.)

Hope that helps some. It's an tedious process but you're close to finishing--yay!

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:51 am 

That was what I thought too. But I can't get the third sequence to work again. I even tried starting it from the beginning and doing the whole ybrybyrby sequence again for the third scroll. no luck so far. I'm just going back to trying for # 4 if that doesn't work, then, probably scrapping the nightmare if I don't get it.

Thank you for the help. I just wish I was having better luck with this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:04 am 

ScottNak wrote:
GIR wrote:

This is correct. It happened to me on my last secondary colour. I read yellow then red & didn't get the message - should've been red/yellow. I turned off the computer in dispair. When I regained my courage (and sense) I thought that if i just went to read the yellow again and it worked I would continue with the puzzle, if not - it would be over. It worked.

That was my worst moment. The best for me was also moving the blocks with four other pets. So what if the story ending is pretty lame... so is most of life.

The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:32 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

GIR wrote:
ScottNak wrote:
GIR wrote:

I'm on the first crystal... and I messed up on my 3rd color, 1st thing to read. I found the correct scroll right after making the mistake. If it doesn't work when I go through this 3rd color, and it wants me to restart, then I'm not going to bother with the plot anymore.

The first crystal, since you have all the locations given to you at the outset, you do have to do them all 12 in order with no mistakes. It is pretty annoying (I had to do it three times, then stupidly read another scroll after and had to repeat it a fourt time before I could get my second crystal!) but once you've done it once, at least you know where all the correct scrolls are, so it can go pretty quickly. By my 4th time it took me under an hour, even with a couple of basement stops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:20 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Devlish wrote:
HELP!!!!!

The white scrolls are driving me mad.

I used the ybrybyrby method for the first two white scrolls. no problem.

It got to be way too late at night and sleep caught up with me b/4 I could get to the answer/3rd white scroll. I think I forgot to read that b/4 I started reading scrolls for my 4th white scroll. I went throught that one twice no luck. I asked here at PPT if I need to go back through all of my colored scrolls for #3. The answer I got was no. Just read the white scroll if I had the location. I did that. Next, I went through the ybrybyrby thing for my 4th symbol/scroll again. NO LUCK.

Can anyone make sense of this mess and help me. I quadruple checked my tablet I'm reading the symbols in the right order according to my tablet. I'm working with the four that were blank both times. What am I missing? Where do I start over at? Please don't say the first one. I'm dial up. That would take all night again.

Edit: There is a white feather (my 3rd symbol) in the room where my notes say it should be and i did click on it.

If the color order for the 3rd symbol gave you a room message before, but won't give you one now, then one of two things is happening: a) the program believes you are already finished with that symbol and are now on the 4th symbol; or b) the program thinks you are not yet to that symbol and are on a previous symbol.

It seems you have already tested choice "a" by attempting to read the scrolls for the 4th symbol. If you've tried every possible color order and none have given you a room message, then option "b" is most likely what's going on.

You need to go back to the first symbol (sorry), in the same color order that worked before. If you do not get a room message, do not worry, because that likely means the program thinks you are finished with that symbol. Move on to symbol 2 in the same color order that gave you the room message before. This will eventually get you to where you need to be.

Your other option is to try to repeat the second symbol before the first, guessing that it is the one the program thinks you are on. Given the situation you describe, this does seem likely. Please understand that if it does not work, you will still have to go back to the first symbol, then repeat the second one again, etc.

Before doing any of this, please check to make sure you still have your crystal in inventory and nothing has happened to it.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:51 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The last plot, Curse of Maraqua was better mainly because it had 21 Chapters and it also ended with a big pretentious word INCORRIGIBLE:D (with added caps for educational tone).

If only Tomos said the same line as Isca...

Save the trees! Don't do homework!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:55 pm 

Yep... :roflol: :roflol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next