Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

*grins* thanks! it sounds all confusing with the mixing of colours and such, and the front page confused me, but jn's guide is dork-proof *coughs* thank gosh XD

when i go to my coloured catelogues room, the order is yellow - red - blue. so that means when mixing colours i read in that order, right? (purple = red 1st, blue 2nd)?

Set by Pixa!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

lothwe wrote:
*grins* thanks! it sounds all confusing with the mixing of colours and such, and the front page confused me, but jn's guide is dork-proof *coughs* thank gosh XD

when i go to the coloured catelogues room, the order is yellow - red - blue. so that means when mixing colours i read in that order, right? (purple = red 1st, blue 2nd)?

That's what I did and mine were all in the correct order, meaning I didn't have to redo a set at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Grr I got my traps mixed up and went into the spike trap instead of the riddle trap, which is right next to the spikes.

I figured while I wait, I'll get to the last room before the mini city. Being curious I checked if my light is on, and of course, it is *tramples the city* :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Question: I just got my third crystal. Do I need to visit the city before I go scroll hunting? And, do the directories change between the 2nd and 3rd crystal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
paperfacesX022 wrote:
Question: I just got my third crystal. Do I need to visit the city before I go scroll hunting? And, do the directories change between the 2nd and 3rd crystal?

Forget about the model (since it will be the same as your second pattern) and go to your card catalogs since they will have changed between the second and third crystals.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Runevalkyrie wrote:
paperfacesX022 wrote:

Forget about the model (since it will be the same as your second pattern) and go to your card catalogs since they will have changed between the second and third crystals.

Ugh. I hate writing them down every time. But thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:03 pm 

Does anyone know where the spike traps are i have tried for a week and a half now and i can't get a spike trap anywhere. I keep getting the jelly trap, gas trap and the wall trap. This is not cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: In the waiting room of Mystery Island training center.
...maybe I'm just behind, but why are we still trying to solve the plot, if the story is over? Are we sure they are connected, or is this just something random for us all to do to pass the time? Or to rebuild the Lost Desert?

If you can identify this statement, neomail me!
"Erik's secrets concern no one but himself!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

meresged wrote:
...maybe I'm just behind, but why are we still trying to solve the plot, if the story is over? Are we sure they are connected, or is this just something random for us all to do to pass the time? Or to rebuild the Lost Desert?

Well, we haven't gotten to the war prizes (or puzzle prizes in this case, i suppose) that comes after the plot yet, so some people are catching up in order to get the points. or maybe just to catch up, if they've been working on it.

I think most of us are hoping that there is something to actually do with the Mysterious Scroll since we went to all the trouble of getting it, but who knows really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yeah, that's it: we haven't seen prizes, trophies, or avatars, yet. It seems wrong to get nada for the effort everyone has put into solving this thing. I wonder if TNT is :roflol: or :x because we haven't figured out the last clue?

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was quick to "boo" the ending (*shifts eyes* sorry) but the more I ponder on it, I don't think it is the end...and that gives me a happy little spark of hope.

So Princess Neera (aka Nabile) fell in love with a peasant and was kicked out of the palace. Could that peasant be Tomos? He even cried out when he realized what she was doing. She was probably trying to do a heroic thing and save the city but her heart might still be with Tomos. That would explain why the curse is apparently there.

There was also ambiguity with the Fortune teller's statements regarding Jazan and a Qasalan princess rather than a Sakhmetian one. If the crazy ole Kau is correct, Princess Neera wouldn't be able to lift the curse even if she wanted to. Therefore a second possible reason why the curse is still present.

However, from everyone IN the story's point of view, this is the end. They all think the curse ended because Jazan married and Sakhmet's back (which was only really gone until Jazan personally lifted the spell he originally placed). Everyone was under the impression that Jazan's bride had to be from Sakhmet plus they appear to be rather gullible in believing that Nabile fell in love with a stranger in two seconds.

The marriage didn't restore Qasala or it's people though. So...perhaps another chapter will come out once the characters realize that something is still wrong. So what they thought was the ending was not.

And maybe it's our scroll that will reveal that the madness has not ended. And maybe the next step hasn't been activated. And maybe all the loose ends will be explained. And maybe there will be a glorious ending after all. :D

My brain hurts.

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

battyshadow wrote:
Does anyone know where the spike traps are i have tried for a week and a half now and i can't get a spike trap anywhere. I keep getting the jelly trap, gas trap and the wall trap. This is not cool.

try different coloured doors

View my Neopets screenies here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

So i had to start over since my 3rd crystal got stolen (The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals 'Useless Crystal'). Got my 12 scrolls (lvl 1). I didn't wrote down where my spike trap was (did wrote down jelly and puzzle). So it took me a while and i just got into a spike trap. But my 2nd crystal isn't there... what should i do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
So Princess Neera (aka Nabile) fell in love with a peasant and was kicked out of the palace. Could that peasant be Tomos? He even cried out when he realized what she was doing. She was probably trying to do a heroic thing and save the city but her heart might still be with Tomos. That would explain why the curse is apparently there.

It says she is a descendant of Princes Neera. Princess Neera was banished a long time ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Daze wrote:
Quote:

It says she is a descendant of Princes Neera. Princess Neera was banished a long time ago.

i was about to say that. also nabile is NOT immortal

My old siggy expired.
I need a good siggy :(

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next